My Shining Light

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
MY SHINING LIGHT
Starring Win Tawin and Kwan Usamanee
Suppporting cast: Weir, Pai, Peung, Poo and others will be added on as the story progresses....
Written by: Miss Anonymous a.k.a Heart_of_Chocolate

Credit goes to leemyis for her generosity and taking her time to make me those two wonderful banners.

Thank to Aikoden for making me this beautiful poster for my story. I apprecate it a lot and thanks you for taking your time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Win Tawin is a rich handsome man in Thailand. He is the son of the wealthiest businessman in Thailand and also heir to his father’s company, Yaowapalakul Enterprise. Win Tawin is the biggest playboy in Thailand… In his point of view he thinks that every women is the same, they only want him because of his money and his fortune. Win used to love someone with all of his heart, but that person betrayed him with another rich man, so after that Win viewed all women as gold diggers.

Kwan Usamanee is a beautiful young woman in her early twenties. Kwan does not have a mother and a father, because both of her parents die when she was 10 years olds. Kwan is put into the Yaowapalakul’s care. Mr. Yaowapalakul sent Kwan to study abroad. Despite the fact that Kwan doesn’t have her parents with her anymore, she is a strong person.

Kwan and Win has never met each other before because after Kwan’s parent passed away Mr. Yaowapalakul send Kwan to study abroad. Win was sent to the U.S for his studies when he was 5 years old so both of them have never met.

These two completely different people are bonded by fate. What will happen when Kwan and Win are to marry each other? Will Kwan be able to help Win and make him fall in love for a second time and eased his heart that has been hurt from before? Will Kwan be the shining light that will help guide Win through the darkness?

Love is something that everyone in life wants and needs, sometimes love can hurt, but in order to know that what love is you have to endure all the pain and face the obstacles. Sometime there will be a special someone that will help guide you through the path. Your first love doesn’t mean that they will be your soul mate. In life we learn from our mistakes, learn from our past, and our experiences, so if your first love fail, don’t give up hope for love, because everyone has their own love story, just wait for yours to come.

Chapter 1

It has been 10 years later that Kwan came back into Thailand.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, I want you to go to the airport and picked up my friends daughter. She has come back from studying in France.

Win: What reasons do I have to go picked her up. Ask John to go pick her up. This is a job for the servant, not me. I have other things to do.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: She’s an important person, and I want you to go pick her up, no more excuses.

Win: Father, why is she so important to you that you have to ask me to go pick her up? If she’s so worthy, then why don’t you go pick her up yourself?

Mr. Yao: Win I asked you to go pick her up, not to argue with me.

Win: I will not do, as you want. Who is this person that’s so important to you, as for me, I’m your son, but you didn’t even come to pick me up at the airport the day that I came back from the U.S. and now you want me to go pick up some girls that you arranged to come here maybe to get marry with you.

(Win’s father cannot believe his son and he slapped Win)
Mr. Yao: How can you say that to her! I am your father and I will not tolerate that.

(Win stunned that his father slapped him)

Win: What kind of a father would abandon his own child for the past 15 years? You sent me to the U.S. and left me there alone with the maids to take care of me and you didn’t even come to visit me, but now this one woman showed up and you want me to go picked her up! I will not go!

(With that Win stormed out the door and left. Mr. Yao cannot it and he also felt guilty for slapping his son.)

Mr. Yao: Have I gone too far?
John: Master, are you all right?
Mr. Yao: I’m fine john, thanks for the concern.
John: Master, I overheard you and young master arguing, is there something wrong?
Mr. Yao: We just got into an argument, but please go get the car; we must leave for the airport now.
John: Yes master, right away.

----------------------------------------------------
Kwan was waiting at the airport. She was looking for Mr. Yao, but didn’t see him, so she went and take a seat close by the window.

Kwan (Talking to herself): I can’t believe it, it’s been 10 years and now I’m back home again, except this time I don’t have my mother and father or a home to go too. (She had tears in her eyes)

Voice: Kwan. (Kwan came out of her thought when she heard someone called her name, She turn around and saw two men)

Kwan: Mr. Yaowapalakul! (Kwan walked over to Mr. Yao, who opened his arms and smile warmly at Kwan.)

(She hugged Mr. Yao.)

Mr. Yao: My dear, welcome home! Look at you; you’ve grown up to be such a beautiful lady.

Kwan: Thank you Mr. Yaowapalakul.

Mr. Yao: Come my dear, we must get going because you must be tired from the plan ride. John, please carry the suitcase.
----------------------------------------------------
(Win after the arguing with his father, he went to the bar drinking. He called his friend Pai over to drink with him.)

Pai: Hey Buddy! What’s up? Why are you drinking so much?
Win: It’s nothing.
Pai: You’re lying, it there’s nothing than you wouldn’t be drinking like this.
Win: I got into an argument with my father.
Pai: About what?
Win: Forget it, I don’t want to talk about it. Do you want a drink?
Pai: No thanks I’m good.
Girl: Hey handsome? Why are you drinking? Anything I can help with?
Win: Hey pretty lady, I’m just drinking away my sorrow and pain…
Girl: A handsome and rich guy like you is depress?
Win: Of course, we’re all humans.
Pai: I think you have enough drink, come on let’s go home.
Win: I don’t want to go home yet… Hey pretty lady, care to join me for a dance?
Girl: Sure, why not.
Win: Btw what’s your name?
Girl: My name is Lynn na, Khun Win.
Win: How do you know my name?
Lynn: Who wouldn’t know you, Win, you’re a millionaire here in Thailand. People must be crazy to not know you.

(Lynn and Win went and dance. Lynn was all over Win. Win knows that Lynn only holler at Win because he’s rich; Pai was sitting at the table looking at Win.)

Pai: Win, when will you change?

(Win was so drunk, that he knocked out on the dance floor. Pai went and got Win and drove him home.)

Pai: Win, Win, what did I tell you……….. You never listen to me at all… now look at you…

Pai took Win home. Mr. Yaowapalakul was wondering where Win went… It’s like 12:30 a.m. and Win’s not home yet…

Mr. Yaowapalakul heard a car coming into the drive and it was Pai’s car….

(Pai came in with Win, with one of Win’s hand over his shoulder and the other one supporting Win.)

Pai: Mr. Yaowapalakul, Win had overloaded himself again with alcohol.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Thanks Pai for driving him home.
Pai: It’s not a problem. Do you want me to help you take him upstairs to his room?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: That would be wonderful and thank you so much.
Pai: Don’t worry about it, it’s nothing at all.

(Pai helped Mr. Yaowapalakul took Win to his room and left.)

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Why son? Why are you like this?
------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Kwan got up early and came downstairs for breakfast; Mr. Yaowapalakul was at the table reading the newspaper.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Good morning my dear. How was your first night back? Did you sleep well?
Kwan: It was all right, but to tell you the truth I couldn’t fall asleep right away.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Don’t worry; you’ll get use to it. You just need time to adjust. Please, take a seat and have breakfast with me. (Kwan sat down on the chair opposite of Mr. Yao)
Kwan: Thank you Mr. Yaowapalakul.
Mr. Yao: No need, my dear. We are like family.

(Mr. Yaowapalakul and Kwan was having breakfast and talking when Win came down.)

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, you’re up, great because I want you to meet Kwan. (Win looked at Kwan and gave her a cold glare. Kwan didn’t know what to do, but she did not make eye contact with Win because she knows that she’s not welcome and she could sense the coldness from him.)

Win: So…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win this is Kwan Usamanee, Kwan this is my son Win Tawin.
Kwan: Good morning Khun Win, nice to have meet you.

(Win said nothing………. There was an awkward silence. Then Win finally said something…)
Win: Are you here to be my stepmother? How much did the man pay you for you to come here and marry him?
(Kwan was confused and shocked at what Win was saying)
Kwan: I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about?……………
(Laugh) Win: Don’t pretend………….
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win! How dare you say that to Kwan, Apologize to her right now!
Win: Isn’t that what she’s here for? I’m only speaking the truth!
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Kwan is not her for that… she came back to her home in Thailand…
Win: Father, you don’t need to lie to me. I wonder how much you have pay for this young lady to marry you… A young woman like you why would you agreed to marry my father. What has he had to offer you?
(Kwan this time, raising her voice) Kwan: I have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m not here to marry anyone. I think you haven’t get enough sleep yet… maybe you should get some rest, before talking about such nonsense stuff…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win! I demand you to stop right now. Stop it with you’re stupidity and nonsense stuff! I want to talk with you in my office now. Please excuse us, Kwan.

(Kwan nodded her head and stood up from the table and went outside to get some fresh air)
(Talking to herself0) Kwan: Crazy man! What the heck has gotten into his head!
-------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, how could you say that to Kwan? She’s not here to marry me, but….
Win: If she’s not here to marry you, then what’s she doing here? All of a sudden she showed up at our house… what else is she her for?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, I want you to marry Kwan.
(Startled, surprise, and shocked) Win: WHAT!!!
Mr. Yaowapalakul: You heard me correctly! I want you to marry Kwan as soon as possible.
Win: NO, I will not. How much did you pay for her to come here to marry me?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, for the last time, I didn’t pay Kwan to come here to marry you, but you and Kwan have been engaged since you guys were little.
Win: What is this? You never told me anything about her or about me being engaged with someone.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I wanted to tell you, but I wanted to wait till Kwan is done with school and until she comes back. The day has come and you must marry Kwan.
Win: I will not marry her! I don’t like her and I will not marry someone who I just met!
Mr. Yaowapalakul: You have no choice Win, if you don’t marry Kwan, then you will not have the company or any of my belongings.
Win: Is that your way to blackmail me?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: You take this as a joke huh? I assure you that what I’m telling you the truth. If you don’t want to marry Kwan, then you won’t have any of my belongings.
Win: I’m your own child, but you want to give your fortune to some trashy girls that pop out of nowhere?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Don’t bad mouth about Kwan, she knows nothing … but I can’t explain this to you now… When the time comes you will find out, but as of now, you have to marry Kwan.
Win: What has this girl got that makes you like her so much that you want me to marry her?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: She’s got everything that will be for a wife. You’ll be lucky to be her husband.
Win: Father, you can say whatever you want, but I will not marry someone like her!
Mr. Yaowapalakul: You have no choice, but to do as I say!
-----------------------------------------------
(Win was so mad… he left his father’s office…. Kwan was in the garden looking around when she heard someone’s footsteps…
Kwan turned around and faced Win. They came face to face with each other. Win grab a hold of Kwan’s hand tightly…)

Win: Who do you think you are? What have you done to him to make him force me to marry you?
Kwan: Excuse Me! What are you talking about? And release me right now you’re hurting me! (Kwan was shocked to see Win act this way to her)
Win: Stop trying to be innocent. I hate people who act like you.
Kwan: I’m not trying to be innocent, I’m really don’t know what you’re talking about. You don’t have to like how I act, because I can’t even stand the sight of seeing you… A crazy person with a bad attitude like you should really look at yourself before you say anything about other people.
Win: You are smart mouth huh? I see… never in my life has any girls talk to me like you did.
Kwan: Good, I’ll be the first to say it to you then!
(Win tighten his grip on Kwan)
Win: You’re one though girl.
Kwan: Release me you’re hurting me!
Win: A person who’s so bad mouth like you know how to be hurt?
Kwan: Why wouldn’t I? I’m human, unlike a crazy man like you! (Just then there was a voice)
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win! LET GO OF KWAN RIGHT NOW! I told you that Kwan doesn’t know anything!
(Win loosens his grip on Kwan and slowly let go of her arms…)
Win: I will never marry you! (With that Win took off. He got in his car and drove away)

EDIT: Okay I am reposting up the previous chapters because I went back and reedit these chapters.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 2
(Kwan was standing there surprise at his action and confused of what he was saying.)

(Mr. Yao walks over to Kwan) Mr. Yaowapalakul: My dear, are you hurt?
Kwan: No, I’m fine, but can I ask you what Khun Win was talking about?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Let’s go sit over there and I’ll tell you.

(They went to the backyard where the gazebo was and sat there. Kwan looked around the whole place and was greatly amazed by how beautiful the garden and the surroundings look. In the garden there were different types of flower planted in the garden such as lilies, lavenders, roses, carnations, tulips and many more. The gazebo was located on the center of the backyard so that you can sit anywhere and could see the beautiful view of the backyard. Other than the garden, next to it was a small pond as well. When they reach the gazebo and sat down, Kwan took her attention back to what Mr. Yao had to say to her.)

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Kwan, I wanted to tell you this, but I didn’t expect that it would have to be like this. I wanted to wait for a couple of days before telling you this, but I guess it’s time for me to tell you now. I want Win and you to get marry.
Kwan: Mr. Yaowapalakul, but…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I know what you’re going to say, but please listen to me first… Your parents and I are good friends, Kwan… and when they had you, I asked your mother and father to engaged you with my son, Win. Your parents both agreed to so do. The ring that’s on your necklace is the engagement ring… We wanted to wait till when Win and you come of age to tell you both, but unfortunately Win’s mother and your parents passed away… I couldn’t take it, so I waited till you were done with school….I wanted to tell you this earlier, but I didn’t know how to start… I hope that you wouldn’t be mad at me…
(Kwan can see the sincerity in Mr. Yao’s eyes and she could sense the sorrow in his voice) Kwan: I can never be mad at you Mr. Yaowapalakul, but this is too soon for me to take everything in…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I know that this is all too soon, but I don’t have much time… and I know that you’ll be a good wife for Win. You can change him into a better person. I apologize for Win’s unbearable attitude… part of it is my fault for parting Win away from me, that’s why he’s so angry with me. When Win was five, I sent him to the U.S. to study aboard. I didn’t want him to stay home, because his mother just passed away. I didn’t want my son to go through the pain, so that’s what I sent him away. There’s never a day that I would not think about my son… I wanted to go visit him, but I didn’t want to bring him any memories that could hurt him… To this day, I realize that what I did was wrong… I should not have parted Win away from me because of the distance and separation, the bond between my son and I turn sour. I know he’s mad at me for doing that and I know he thinks that I don’t love him… I can’t blame my son for being mad at me… He not only lost his mother, but he was also abandon by his father too… I regretted everything. I’m a bad father. (Kwan can see that there were tears on the edges of Mr. Yao’s eyes as she watch his tell her about his problems.)
Kwan: You’re not a bad father at all… You love your son so much that you can’t bare to see him in pain, that’s why you sent him away… Everything that you did proves that you love him, but the only thing that you did wrong was not going to see him and give him the comfort and courage that he needs. I believe that Win can understand you, but it will have to take time… He’s still angry that you abandon him for such a long time.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Thank you my dear for understanding me. I know that I have chosen the right bride for my son. If your parents were still alive, they will have been proud of you, Kwan. Did I tell you that you look gorgeous just like your mother?
Kwan: You just did now…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: My dear Kwan, I know that you and Win just barely met, but will you please take my offer to marry Win. I know that Win is hot temper at this moment, but I’m sure you can help him change his attitude. (Kwan looked at Mr. Yaowapalakul and she can see the sincerity in his eyes once again… She doesn’t know what to do because she doesn’t want to turn Mr. Yao down for all the things that he had done to her. He was like a father to Kwan after her parents passed away.)
Kwan: Mr. Yaowapalakul, I really have no choice because my parents and you have already made the decisions… All I can do is obey it…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Thank you, Kwan…
--------------------------
Win went to a restaurant and discuss the matter with Pai and Poo was there too.
Poo: Win, how can your father do this to you? What are you going to do? You’re not going to leave me and marry her.
Pai: Win, I really don’t know what to say… It’s all up to you… this is your choice.
Win: If I can decide then I wouldn’t ask you to come here and help me at all…
Poo: What is your father going to do if you don’t marry her?
Win: He’s going to give everything to her, the company, and the house, all of his belongings.
Pai: Win, I think you should just do as your father says… I believe he knows what he’s doing, so that’s why if you refuse to do so, then he will give everything away. She must be a good girl for your father to pick her to be your bride.
Poo: What kind of a girl, would sell herself to get everything.
Pai: You don’t even know anything. How can you say that to her?
Poo: Win, how can your father give everything to her? You can’t just let this stranger get all of your belongings. I mean you can marry her and then just torture her, so she can’t stand you and she will leave you… That way you won’t have to loose anything.
Pai: Whoa! Hold on a second… before you didn’t want Win to marry her and now you want him to marry her so he can get everything! You’re crazy!
Win: That’s not a bad idea at all… since my father like her so much for him to want her as his daughter in law, then he’ll see what I’ll do to her…..
Pai: Win, that doesn’t sound good at all…
Win: Don’t worry; I know what I’m doing…
(Clinging her arm around Win’s arm)Poo: Khun Win ka… you won’t fall in love with her right?
Win: I will never love her!
Poo: Good then, I won’t have to worry. (Poo grab a hold of Win’s arm and rest her head on his shoulder.)
Pai: Win, I suggest you don’t hurt her. She doesn’t know anything.
Win: How do you know? What if she’s trying to steal my fortune? Isn’t that what all girls want…
Pai: Win, just because one girl did that to you doesn’t mean that every girls’ going to be the same.
Poo: Khun Win ka…. I’m bored of discussing this topic; can we go do something else?
Win: If you’re bored then you can leave…
Poo: I didn’t mean it that way… I think we should…
Win: I’m leaving now… I got things to sort out… Poo, you can find your way home right? Hey Pai, I’ll see you later…
Poo: But Khun Win…… (Too late, Win left already)
Pai: Good Night Poo.
Poo: Pshh… how could he do this to me…
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Kwan was in her room… Looking at her family picture… )
Kwan: Mother, Father… I wish you both were still here with me… I need someone to talk to and for comfort… Please tell me if I’m doing the right thing or not?
(She had tears coming down her cheeks. Kwan holds the pictures to her heart.)
(Mr. Yaowapalakul was in his office thinking… He couldn’t go to sleep…)

(When win got home, he asked john for his father.)
John: Khun Win, you’re back.
Win: Yes, Is my father still up?
John: Yes, master is in his office.
Win: Thanks John… (Win went to his father’s office)

Knock… Knock
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Come in. (Win enters.) Win, what a surprise to see you back this early.
Win: I didn’t think that I would be back also, but I have a something to say… I’m sure you would love to hear this…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: What is it?
Win: I’ll marry Kwan.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: What? Did you I hear you wrong?
Win: I know you heard it… I don’t like to repeat…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: What made you change your mind all of a sudden?
Win: Do you really want to know?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Don’t tell me that you agreed to marry Kwan with an evil plan in mind.
Win: And what if I am???…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, I warn you don’t hurt her…
Win: I can’t promise anything… you’ll have to wait and see… This is what you wanted and now I agreed to marry her… why should you worry? Shouldn’t you be happy?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Please son, I know you’re mad at me, but don’t take it on to Kwan... She has no one except you and me.
Win: Did you still want me to marry her or not?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: You will marry her.
Win: Good then, I want to wedding in 1 week.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Why so soon?
Win: The sooner the better…. (With that Win left his father’s room)
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Poor Kwan, what have I done…

The next morning Mr. Yaowapalakul told Kwan that Win agrees to marry her. Kwan was speechless, even if she objects to it she has no choice. Kwan also did not want to upset Mr. Yaowapalakul, who had been like a father to her for the last 10 years. She was not going to disappoint him, even if it means she will be suffering…

Chapter 3

Mr. Yaowapalakul started making the invitation and he hire a dress designer to design a dress for Kwan… Win on the other hand was not home… He was out every night….

Kwan called her two friends in France, Weir and Peung. She told them that she’s getting married in less than week. They both were surprise to hear that it was so fast…

The dress designer came and measures Kwan for the dress… Mr. Yaowapalakul was busy getting everything ready… the day came closer and closer by…

Then the day finally arrived. Guests started arriving…. The wedding was starting to be packed… Kwan was in the room where the make-up designer, and hair designer was getting her ready… She was nervous and at the same time sad… She was sad that she has no one close to come to her wedding. In Kwan’s dream wedding, there would be her mother, her father, and the man she love… The wedding would be at the beach where the gentle ocean breeze is… but today is her wedding, but she doesn’t have her parents by her side and she was neither marrying someone that she love. She had tears coming down her eyes…

Make-up lady: Miss, why are you crying on your special day? A wedding is every girls dream… shouldn’t you be happy?
Kwan: Yes, a wedding is every girls dream… but sadly this wedding is not out of love…
Make- up lady: I’m sorry…
Kwan: No, it’s fine.
Make-up: You’re husband must be the luckiest man to marry such a beautiful woman like you.
Kwan: Thank you.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: It’s almost time where is Win?
John: I don’t know master… I didn’t see young master come back yet…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Call him.
John: Right away master.
Pai: Hello Mr. Yaowapalakul.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Hello Pai. How are you doing?
Pai: I’m doing well… Is there anything I can help you?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Ahh yes… Do you know where Win is?
Pai: No, I don’t. Is he not here yet?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: No.
John: Master, there’s two guest at door, whom I don’t know who they are.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Take me to them. Excuse me, Pai.
Pai: I’ll go check if Win is here yet.

John took Mr. Yaowapalakul to the two guests.

Guy: Hello sir.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Hello… how may I help you both?
Guy: We’re Kwan’s friends from France. My name is Weir and this is my friend Peung.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Welcome. Please come in. Kwan must be excited to see you both.
Weir: Ahh, sir she doesn’t know that we’re here. We wanted to surprise her.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Well then, come in and go take a seat. The wedding is about to start soon and you both can go talk to Kwan after the wedding ceremony is over.
Weir and Peung: Thank you.
Peung: Weir, do you think what we’re doing right?
Weir: What? That we’re here and Kwan doesn’t know it?
Peung: Yes.
Weir: Relax; we’ll see her soon.
Peung: I miss Kwan so much.
Weir: Me too… (He said it with a sad tone in his voice)
Peung: How do you feel now that she’s getting married?
Weir: Umm… hey look there’s two seat over there, come on. (Weir was trying to change the subject because he doesn’t want to answer Peung’s question. Deep down inside Weir can’t believe that the person whom he secretly loves for the past 10 years was getting married to another man. He is deeply hurt, but he still wants to see her on her wedding day.)

John: Master, Win is here.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, where have you’ve been?
Win: Does it matter? I’m here now.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, this is your wedding!
Win: It’s just an agreement wedding, so why make a big deal out of it? I do have to thank you father for getting everything ready.
Pai: Hey Win. Where did you go?
Win: Oh, no where…
John: Master, it’s time…

Win was standing at the steps… The songs starts playing…. And the door open, Mr. Yaowapalakul held Kwan’s hand… Kwan’s heart was beating so fast… and she was so nervous that she didn’t look up… When Kwan enters everyone was staring at her… Win looked up and was stunned! His eyes widen and stare at his bride. She was wearing a white wedding dress, which fitted perfectly on her. The dress show Kwan’s curve and the white dress looks completely gorgeous on her. The color of the dress compliments her skin. The dress was a strapless that comes down to the floor with sequins on the top. Her hair was up in a bun with a flower on the side. Win kept starring at Kwan without blinking his eyes. She was the girl of his dream. If only this wedding was out of love, then Kwan would have been the perfect bride, the prefect lady in his dream, but this wedding was not out of love. Even though she’s a very pretty woman, he will not let her beauty ruin his plans.

(Mr. Yaowapalakul can feel Kwan’s nervous.)

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Are you nervous, my dear? (Kwan looked up at Mr. Yaowapalakul and nodded her head.) You shouldn’t be… Everyone’s looking at you right now. Look up and smile. (Kwan looked up and her eyes met Win, who was looking at her. He was so handsome in the white Tux, but sadly this was not a love marriage. If only this wedding was out of love, then Win would be the perfect man in Kwan’s dream.)

Pai: Win, your bride is beautiful. How can you refuse to marry her? You’re father knows how to choose… Win? Win? (Win was starring at his bride, that he didn’t heard what Pai was saying.) Eh um…(Win came back to reality) Look at you Win; you’re starring at her without even blinking? Isn’t she gorgeous? I’m jealous of you Win.

Win: She’s not bad… hey why should you be jealous? At least, you’re not in my situation where I have no choice, but to marry her.
Pai: If you don’t want to marry her, then break off the wedding now… I’ll be glad to take your place. (Win nudge Pai in the arm)
Pai: Ouch, kidding… your father will kill us both…
Win: This will just be the beginning….
Pai: Win please; don’t tell me that you’re still going to….
Win: Hey, whatever I do is my problem. (Then Win went down the steps and took his brides hand. From a far Weir was starring at Kwan, he can’t not believe that she’s getting married. Sadness filled his face.)

Priest: Will you Win Tawin Yaowapalakul take Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon as you beloved wife and will you take care of her through the good and bad?
Win: I do.
Priest: Will you Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon take Win Tawin Yaowapalakul as you beloved husband?
Kwan: I… do…
Priest: I now pronounced you both as husband and wife. You may now put the rings on each other’s finger.

Win took the ring and slip in on Kwan’s finger and Kwan did the same. The guests roared and cheer both of them on.

Guests: We want to see the groom kiss the bride! Kiss the bride! Kiss the bride! Kiss the bride!

Win leaned over and kiss Kwan on the cheeks… Everyone roared and cheered for them… Kwan blushed.

Win and Kwan went and cut the cake. After that they went and greet the guests.

Guest: Win, you have a beautiful bride. Wish you both the very best.
Win: Thank you. (Win grabbed Kwan’s hand and hold it)
Kwan: Khun Win, what are you doing?
Win: I’m holding your hand.
Kwan: Let go of my hand.
Win: Do you think that I want to hold it to?
Kwan: Then let go of my hand.
Win: I can’t the guests are looking at us… We have to act like we’re husband and wife.
Kwan: But… (Someone called Kwan’s name and Kwan turned around. She can’t believe it, it was her friend, Peung and Weir.) Peung and P’Weir. (Kwan was stunned and at the same time happy to see them both.)

(Peung came over and hugged Kwan. Win stood there looking at them. )

Kwan: I can’t believe that it’s you both. I miss you guys so much,
Peung: Kwan, we’re sorry for not telling you.
Kwan: It’s okay. I’m glad to see you both.
Weir: How are you doing Kwan?
Kwan: I’m okay and you.
Weir: Couldn’t have been better… It’s so nice to see you again… You looked beautiful Kwan. Thank you P’Weir.
Win: (cough, cough and went by Kwan) Eh um…. Honey, you’re not going to introduce your friends to me at all? (Kwan look at Win) Anyways I’m Win Tawin, Kwan’s husband.( He extended his hands out to Weir for a handshake.) (They shook hand)
Weir: Nice to meet you, I’m Weir, Kwan’s friend and this is Peung.
Peung: Nice to meet you, Khun Win (The music started playing, and the host asked for the groom and the bride to start the dance.)
Win: Please excuse us.
Weir: Go ahead… (Win took hold of Kwan’s hand and pulled her along with him to the dance floor. Kwan looked at Weir and Weir looked at Kwan.)

When they were at the dance floor, Win put his arm around Kwan’s waist…
Kwan: Khun Win, I don’t want to dance…
Win: You don’t want to dance with me because you’re afraid that someone will get mad at you?
Kwan: Who would get mad?
Win: You guy friend over there, or is it your ex boyfriend.
Kwan: Hey Khun Win!!! Don’t---- (Win cut Kwan off)
Win: Don’t think I’m stupid and can’t see the way he looks at you and they way that you both are talking sweetly to each other. He’s your lover huh?
Kwan: If that’s what you think then why ask me? You told me you weren’t stupid, didn’t you? (Win was mad that Kwan use his words against him, so pulled Kwan closer to him and whisper to her ear….)

Win: Well if he is then too bad for him, cause you’re mine from now on…
Kwan: I won’t be yours and I will divorce as soon as I can.
Win: But before that time comes, you are mine.

(Weir was watching Kwan and Win dancing together… His heart was hurting so bad… He wishes that this wedding were Kwan and his…)

After everyone left Win and Kwan went to their room… They were both along… Kwan felt uncomfortable, so she quickly took her towel and went to take a shower…

Win: You’re scared of me huh?

After Kwan took her shower, she came out. She was hoping that Win was asleep already… She open the door and didn’t see Win sleeping on the bed. She thought that he might of left… She came out and a hand grabbed her…

Win: Did you think that I would leave you so easily tonight?
Kwan: Release me Win. You have no rights to hold me.
Win: I have every right to it now because we’re husband and wife…
Kwan: We’re husband and wife just on paper.
Win: Do you think that I want to hold on to your hands either?
Kwan: Then release me right now.
Win: A girl like you is not my type.
Kwan: A guy like you don’t even have what it takes to attract someone like me.
(Win pulled Kwan towards him and tightens his grip on her.)
Win: You’re smart mouth huh? But I warn you, don’t have too much pride in yourself.
Kwan: Why couldn’t I? Aren’t you the one who’s being prideful and always stuck yourself up in front of everyone? You should think it over before saying anything about others.
Win: Why should I care about what I say to others especially to you, an unworthy woman who sold herself for money! (Kwan couldn’t take Win’s insult anymore and slapped him)
Kwan: At least a person like me is worth it for people to want to buy unlike…. (Win pulled Kwan in for a kissed. Kwan struggle to break herself free, but Win was too strong. He finally releases her.)
Win: Keep this in mind that I will not let someone from a low class unworthy person like you slap me… The kiss was my pay back! I warn you that I will hurt you more than this for the time that we are together. Since you sold yourself to me, I can do whatever I want with you. Don’t think of yourself as a worthy person, because all women are the same. You are a gold digger just like all the other girls!

(Win releases her arms and left the room. Kwan was standing there with tears in her eyes… How can she ever live with a devil like him? How can she bare his insult. She, herself is human too. Win went and did not come back for the whole night. In fact Kwan was happy because she does not want to face him again and be in the same room as he was.)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooo this is so exciting...i can't wait to read what happens next :D poor weir....kwan is so strong..so cool, won't let win push her around

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ooo mostly same cast from that lakorn. how interesting to add Weir in your fanfiction aww good storyline and great cast 2

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 4

When morning comes, it was just Kwan and Mr. Yaowapalakul eating breakfast. Mr. Yaowapalakul knew that Win left on his first night. He felt sorry for his daughter in law. Win did not come back for the next two days… Kwan, she herself does not care that Win was not home… It’s last stress for her…

Win finally came back on the third day. His father was furious. He was angry for leaving his wife on their first night.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Where have you been the past 3 days?
Win: Oh… I was having fun somewhere.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, I beg you, please don’t do this to Kwan.
Win: Why do you care so much about her?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Do you think that Kwan wants to marry you to. She doesn’t even want to marry you, but she did it for me because I asked her too.
Win: That’s your fault then. Where is her by the way?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: She went out to look around the city.
Win: She’s already spending my money, I see…
Mr. Yaowapalakul: What belongs to you also belongs to her since you both are married.
Win: You must really like her to give everything to her. I hope that you make the right decision and hopefully you won’t regret it later.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Don’t worry, I can guarantee that I won’t regret it.
Win: We’ll see. (Win was about to walk away, when Mr. Yaowapalakul said)
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I’m not done talking to you yet. I still have one more matter to discuss to you. Since now that Kwan and you are married, I want you to take her to work with you everyday because the company belongs to both you and Kwan.
Win: (Win shocked by his father’s words) I agree to marry her, but I did not agree that she would be working in the company with me.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I told you before that she’s the owner of the company too, so she will also be working there.
Win: Father, I object that.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Do you still want the company or not?
(Win was angry and mad, but he didn’t want to lose the company to this woman) Win: Very well. I’ll do as you say.
--------------------------------------------------
Kwan was hanging out with Peung and Weir.

Peung: Hey Kwan, where is your husband?
Kwan: He’s not home and he hasn’t been for the past 3 days.
Peung: What? What kind of husband would leave his newly wed all along?
Kwan: I can careless… I hope it stays that way, so I won’t have to deal with him.
Peung: How can you live your life like that?
Kwan: We didn’t marry by love; we only got married because we had to.
Peung: Then we did you marry him?
Kwan: I decided to marry him because I didn’t want to disappoint Mr. Yaowapalakul. He was been so nice to me for the past 10 years and this will be my way of repaying his generosity back. Anyways I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Aren’t we here to have some fun?
Peung: Oh yeah.. We’ll I’ll be right back. I have to go get something to drink. You and P’Weir wait for me right here.
Kwan; Alrite.
Weir: Kwan, did you want to go sit over there?
Kwan: Sure, let’s go.
Weir: Do you want anything to eat?
Kwan: No thanks I’m fine. P’Weir are you going back to France?
Weir: I decided that I want to stay in Thailand for a few years… I want to stay with my mom and help her.
Kwan: That’s good.
Weir: When I have the time, I would like to bring you to meet my mom. I’ve been talking a lot about you to her and she wants to meet you.
Kwan: Have you been saying anything bad about me to your mom?
Weir: I’ve told her all the bad things about you to her… (Smile) Just kidding…
Kwan: I’d love to meet your mother too.
Peung: Hey guys I’m back. I bought us some drinks. Here you go.
Weir and Kwan: Thanks. (Both of them grab the same drink, they both looked at each other.)
Weir: I’m sorry you can take this one, I’ll take the other one.
Kwan: Thank you P’Weir.

They all hang out for the whole day and Kwan didn’t come home until 9. When Kwan got home, she saw Win’s car. She was hoping not to run into him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Noon (the maid): Miss, you’re back.
Kwan: Yes.
Noon: Are you hungry? If you are I can go prepare something for you to eat.
Kwan: No thanks I ate already. You don’t need to trouble yourself. You can go get your rest.
Noon: Thank you. Good night to you Mrs. Yaowapalakul.
Kwan: Please, just call me by my name.
Noon: But that’s no-
Kwan: I preferred to be called by my name.
Noon: Alrite, Miss Kwan.

Kwan went upstairs to her room. She opened the door and Win was sleeping on the bed. It was weird seeing him there. Kwan went to the bathroom to undress herself. She came back, she didn’t know if she should sleep on the bed with Win or not… Kwan sat on the desk and she fell asleep there. Later in the night Win woke up. He notices that Kwan was not on the other side of the bed. He wonders if she came home or not… He looked at the desk and saw Kwan sleeping there… He got up and walks over there.

Win: You’re so brave at arguing with me, but you’re so scared to sleep with me. (He looked at her and he move her hair away from his face. She looks so beautiful sleeping soundlessly. Looking at Kwan brings back the memories of his girlfriend. Remembering about his ex’s angered Win. He started to walk away, but he turns back and looked at Kwan.) How can you sleep like that? It’s so uncomfortable. (He decided to go and wake her up.) Kwan… Kwan…

(Kwan opened her eyes and saw Win. She quickly stood up.)
Kwan: What are you doing?
Win: Chill, I wasn’t going to do anything to you.
Kwan: Why are you here then?
Win: Don’t you feel uncomfortable sleeping like that?
Kwan: I…
Win: You can come and sleep on the bed with me. (Kwan looked up at Win) Don’t worry; I wont do anything to you. I’m tired tonight, but I can’t promise on other night. (He gave Kwan a smirk)
Kwan: Pervert.
Win: Are you coming or, do you want me to come and get you? (Kwan walked to the other side of the bed and she took a long pillow and put it in the middle.
Kwan: This is the divider line, you can’t move past this pillow.
Win: If I really want to do something to you, do you think that a pillow will protect you? (He looks at Kwan.)
Kwan: If you get close to me, I will punch you! (Kwan grab the flashlight on the beside and put in next to her.)
Win: I wouldn’t want to touch you if you pay me.
Kwan: Good, then I won’t have to worry. (She turned the other way and pull up the blanket.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
The next day Win and Kwan went to the company.

Win took Kwan to the office and he gave her a bunch a paper work to do.

Win: You have to finished all of these paper work, before your lunch time, or else you can’t go out for lunch.
(Kwan gave Win a cold stare then she took the binders from his hand.)

(Kwan sat at the other desk while Win sat on his desk.
It was 12 noon when Poo came in. )

Poo: Khun Win, why is she here?
Win: I have no choice but to bring her here. It’s what my father wanted me to do. Do you think I want her here too?
Poo: No, I guess not. Khun Win ka… do you know how much I miss you? I want to stay with you like this forever. (Poo puts her hand around Win’s arm)
Win: Poo, do you want to go out for lunch with me?
Poo: Of course, I’d love too.
Win: Alrite then, let’s go.
(Kwan did not care to look up at Win and Poo… When Win and Poo was about to leave Kwan’s cell phone ring. She answered it and it was Weir.)

Kwan: Hello.
Weir: Hi Kwan.
Kwan: Hi P’Weir. (Win was looking at Kwan)
Weir: Are you free for lunch?
Kwan: Yes, I am. What did you need?
Weir: Well I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me?
Kwan: I would love to. Where did you want me to meet you?
Weir: How about you meet me at Taste of Thai restaurant.
Kwan: That would be fine. I’ll be there in about 10 minutes.
Weir: Alrite, I’ll see you there.
Kwan: Alrite, see you soon.

(Kwan quickly put the papers in the binders and grabs her purse and started out the door when Win said….)

Win: Don’t you remember what I told you before that if you’re not done with the paper work, and then you can’t leave for lunch?
Kwan: I know, I remember exactly what you said.
Win: Where are you going then?
Kwan: I’m done with your paper work, she went to the desk and grabbed the binder and gave it to Win. (Win opened up the binder and looked at the paper. To his amazement, she finished all of his paper work. He couldn’t believe it.) Love to stay, but I have to go meet up with someone. (She walked out the door. Win was shocked and speechless.)
Poo: Khun Win ka… what’s the matter?
Win: You’re smart huh? I’ll get you.
Poo: Khun Win, what did she do to you?
Win: Nothing. Let’s go. (Walks out the door without Poo)

(Kwan took the taxi and went to meet Weir. They had lunch. On the other hand, Win was wondering who was the mysterious person Kwan was going to see. Somehow he can’t get his mind off of her. )

Poo: Anything wrong Win?
Win: Oh nothing.
Poo: Win, when are you going to divorce your wife?
Win: Not until I can make sure that I will get all my belongings first.
Poo: Khun Win, you know that I don’t like seeing you close by your wife.
Win: Don’t worry she’s not my type. A women like her, will never win me at all and you know how much I hate women who sold themselves just for money and fortune.

Weir: Kwan, I called at your house, but they told me that you went to work.
Kwan: Ah… yes, I went to work at the Yaowapalakul’s company.
Weir: Kwan, I’m worried about you.
Kwan: Why’s that P’Weir.
Weir: I’m scared that Win might hurt you.
Kwan: Don’t worry I can take care of myself.
(Grabs a hold of Kwan’s hand) Weir: If you ever need help, I’m here for you.
Kwan: Thank you P’Weir. I will remember that.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5

Mr. Yaowapalakul is not feeling well. He knows that he does not have that much time anymore. He’s hoping that Win and Kwan would start to have feelings for each other, but Win is always with other women leaving Kwan all alone.

One day Win came back with Poo. Mr. Yaowapalakul was so angry at Win.

Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win, how dare you bring this woman to my house when you’re wife is still alive living in this house. How could you bring such a filthy women like her in my house? Look at the way she dress!
Win: Why can’t I? We are just married by paper not by love.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Love or not, you should have some respect for your wife.
Win: I told you already it was your idea who told me to marry Kwan and I only agreed to marry her so that I will get all the belongings and fortune… but other than that I will destroyed her… (Kwan was behind the and she heard everything. Win took Poo and they both left.)
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Win! Win… come back, I’m not finished with you yet! DON’T HURT KWAN!!! (Mr. Yaowapalakul’s heart started beating so fast and he can’t breathe… He fell down on the floor and he was unconscious…)
Kwan: Father, father… are you okay? Help! Someone please help me? John! John where are you? (John came running in.)
John: Miss Kwan… what’s the matter?
Kwan: John, please call the ambulance, Father is unconscious.
John: Yes, right away…

Win and Poo were heading to Win’s beach house in Pattaya.

Kwan was waiting impatiently outside the ICU door. Pai came running in…

Pai: What’s wrong? What happen to Mr. Yaowapalakul?
Kwan: I don’t know yet, the doctors have not come out.
Pai: Where is Win?
Kwan: I don’t know, he left after arguing with his father and I tried calling him, but I can’t get a hold of him at all…
Pai: Oh my gosh… Win… where the heck are you!!!

The doctors came out of the emergency room.

Kwan: Khun Mo, How’s is my father?
Doctor: I’m sorry, we’re tried our best, but we can’t help it…
(Terrified) Kwan: Khun Mo, what exactly are you saying?
Doctor: I’m sorry Miss, but your father does not have much time left. He had been having heart disease for a couple of years now. We’re sorry, but we cannot do anything else to help.
Kwan: Khun Mo, I beg you, please do all that you can to help him, I’m willing to pay the price.
Doctor: I’m sorry, we’ve tried our best already and it’s too late now. He does not have much time left and he wants to see you.
(Kwan went into the room and sat on the bedside. She could see that Mr. Yaowapalakul was so weak and he looks so fragile.)
Kwan: Father, how are you feeling?
(Tiny voice) Mr. Yaowapalakul: Not bad my dear. (He tried to break a smile. Kwan couldn’t hold back anymore, tears started coming down her eyes)
Kwan: Father, how can you hide this from me for such a long time now?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: I didn’t want you to be sad and worried about me. I know that I didn’t have much time left, that’s why I urge Win and you to get marry.
Kwan: I’m guessing Win doesn’t know about your condition either?
Mr. Yaowapalakul: No he doesn’t, I didn’t want to tell him. Please my dear, be strong. I have my reasons for not telling you both. I know that since you got married with Win, he has not been a good husband to you. I’m sorry for putting your life in darkness. Kwan, I beg you please take care of Win for me. I know that he’s hard headed, but I know that he needs someone to give him love. He was been heart broken many times. Can you please promise me that you’ll try? I know that it will take time and I see that you are the girl who can change him.
Kwan: Father, I promise you that I will do all that I can.
Mr. Yaowapalakul: Thank you. Now it’s time that I joined your parents and my wife. Be strong my child.

That was the last of Mr. Yaowapalakul’s word. Kwan cried and cried. She didn’t want to go through this again. Now, she has no on left. John, Noon and Pai were standing outside the door when Kwan decided to go tell them the sad news.

Pai: How is he?
Noon: Miss Kwan, how is Master Yaowapalakul?
Kwan: He’s gone… He left us… (Kwan couldn’t hold it anymore. Noon went and embraces Kwan.)
Pai: I’m sorry Kwan.
John: How are we going to tell young master about his father?
Pai: A heartless person like him, do you think will care?
Kwan: It’s his own father, how can he have to heart to not care.
Pai: I’ll try calling him.

John drove Kwan and Noon back home. It was an empty house now… It was so quiet that Kwan doesn’t know what to do. Pai finally got a hold of Win and told him the news. Win was shocked. He was speechless. He couldn’t believe that his father was gone. After hearing the news, Win left Poo at the beach house and he drove quickly back.

Kwan took on the responsibility of planning the funeral. Everyone that knows the Yaowapalakul was notified about the sad news. Everyone was at the temple and giving their last respect to Mr. Yaowapalakul. Win finally got back to Bangkok and came to the funeral. People were looking at him wondering where he was all this time. Kwan saw Win, but didn’t not say anything to him. She was so full of sorrow that she didn’t have the energy to yell at Win for being such a heartless person. She kept her distance from Win.

Pai: Win, where were you? How can you do this to your own father?
Win: I… I…
Pai: Stop it I don’t even want to hear anything from you. I cannot believe how shameless of a person you are!

Win didn’t answer Pai at all; instead he went in front of his father’s casket and bow down to him. He had tears in his eyes. Kwan stood a far and looked at him. It was the first time she saw how hurt he was. She knew that he did indeed care and love his father.

Weir: Kwan. (Kwan turned around and saw Weir)
Kwan: P’Weir.
Weir: Kwan, I am so sorry for you.
Kwan: Thank you P’Weir.
Weir: Kwan, you looked so tired. Have you gotten any rest for these past few days? (Kwan shook her head.)
Peung: I feel sympathy for you Kwan.
Kwan: Thank you both for being here.
Peung: No need too. We’re friends and we will always help each other through the good and bad.
Kwan: Let’s go have a seat. (As Kwan started walking, she felt dizzy and was about to fall, but Weir caught Kwan in time. Win saw from afar and was disgusted.)
(Still holing Kwan) Weir: Are you alrite Kwan?
Kwan: I’m-
Win: Sorry to ruin your sweet love, but this is a funeral for gods sake! I will not tolerate this in my father’s funeral.
Kwan: You still have to guts to say that, when you were the one who didn’t even show up for half of your father’s funeral. (Everyone was looking at them now, Pai and John walked over)
(Shouting) Win: I have my reasons, but as for you, you’re trying to make a scene for everyone to see.
Weir: Pardon me, but you’re mistaken. Kwan was about to fa---
Win: I don’t want to hear excuses. I saw it with my own eyes. You think I’m stupid that you two are not trying to make a scene?
Weir: You don’t even listen to what I got to say and you just jump to conclusion already!
Win: I don’t need to hear your explanation! I don’t care!
Pai: Win, what’s all this shouting about?
(Giving Kwan a cold glare) Win: You and your lover get out of here before something bad happens.
Kwan: I’m not going anywhere until this funeral is done. I have my duties to do unlike a heartless person like you.
Win: At least a heartless person like me is not a killer like you!
Weir: Watch what you’re saying!
Win: What? You got a problem? I’m only saying the truth. This lady is the cause of my father’s death. (Kwan could not stand Win’s attitude right now, before she was starting to pity him, but now she will not let him insult her like this and blaming her for his father’s death.)
(Keeping herself strong) Kwan: You’re the one who cause your father’s death! Don’t put the blame on anyone else!
Win: It’s all because of you, if you weren’t use your nasty plan on my father, then I wouldn’t have to marry you, then it wouldn’t cause my father’s death!
Weir: Kwan didn’t cause anyone’s death. Don’t blame anyone when it’s your entire fault!
Win: You stay out of here because it’s between her and me.
Weir: I will not stay and watch you hurting my friend!
Win: You love her so much, that even after she’s married you still will protect her, but you don’t know what she sold herself to me already!!!….

(Weir got furious and grab Win’s collar and punch him! Win punches Weir back! Pai and John pulled Win and Weir apart.)

Weir: You watch what you say about Kwan, or else I will not let you off easily! (Everyone at the funeral was staring at the commotion)
Pai: Win, please, for god’s sake this is your father’s funeral! What the heck are you doing!
John: Young master please, don’t make it more worse, then it already is!
Kwan: P’Weir, please don’t make it into a huge problem.
Win: Fine, but he will have to leave or else I’m calling the security.
Weir: I will not leave if Kwan is still here.
Kwan: P’Weir, please leave. (Kwan grabs Weir’s hand and nod her head telling him that she will be alright.)
Weir: But Kwan, I’m worried about you.
Kwan: Don’t worry I’ll be fine. Please go. (Weir looked at Kwan and nod his head, although he does not want to leave her, but he doesn’t want to disobey her as well.)

Weir left reluctantly. Win gave Kwan the glare after Weir left. Kwan ignores him and walked inside the temple. John and Pai clear out the crowd.

Pai: Win, are you crazy to say that it’s Kwan’s fault that causes your father’s death!
Win: Part of it is her fault!
Pai: And what about you?
Win: I—
Pai: Show some respect for your father! (Pai left Win standing there speechless.)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
great updates....i can see this as a lakorn....i can't believe win thinks it's kwan's fault...kwan has to try to make it work since she promised mr. yaowalpalakul....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Oooo lol your double post i thought there was 4 chapter i was really happy. Win ur fault not paying attention to your father. thnx miss anonymous

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
zOMG!! hahaha its already so great from the beginning!! lol
im nawt even done reading but its awesome!!
hahha i do really wish that Kwan and Win act in a lakorn like this! lol
be bakk to read more okays :]]]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
zOMG!! hahaha its already so great from the beginning!! lol
im nawt even done reading but its awesome!!
hahha i do really wish that Kwan and Win act in a lakorn like this! lol
be bakk to read more okays :]]]
thank you Rose for the comment. I appreciate it. I know I really do wish that they would be in another lakorn together... I want it soon too! Well at the meantime, I guess I can use my imagination to write about them.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OKAYS BAKK!!! HAHHA THAT WAS SO GEWD AND SAD!!!
AWEEE!! POOR KWAN!! HHAHA ITS SO FUNNY HOW WIN IS A PLAYBOY..HARD TO SEE THAT..LOL
BUT I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO SEE THAT IN LAKORNS...WINS CHARACTER LOL
AND YEAHH! KWAN IS TOUGH! LOL ;]
HAHAHA ANYWAYS I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!! ITS SOOOO GEWD!! XD!!! LOL
UPDATE SOON!
I'LL COME CHEKK UP HERE EVERYDAY!! LOL :lol: ;)

EDIT :: HAHA YEAH ITS NO PROBLEM MISS A ;]
HAHAHA YEAH THANKS TO IMAGINATION!! IT NEVER FAILS ON US! LMAO :]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^ don't trip i'll just continue reading my Twilight series and wait patiently i'm stormed with hw to so i understand