My Weakness is in my Heart :: Ken/Ann

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
New Fanfic time because 1. school is finally over 2. I've got a nasty Sawan Biang infection (eeww...that sounds gross...lol) 3. because I love Sarnies...lol

Synopsis:

Haven't you wondered what was going on in crazy ass Kawee's head? Sure, he was beyond good looking but some things Kawee did just made no sense that even his good looks couldn't save him. So let's take a secret peek into our boy's mind...scene by critical scene...why he doesn't like Leela?, what his first thoughts upon seeing Narin were? why four rapes? ok, why even one rape? what did his poor little daddy do to him that messed him up so? Where does he shop for his fabulous clothes?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know why i am laughing. but when i was reading it i just kept on smiling.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
This was his night, the world was in his hand. Tommorrow, he would be flying off to England for study abroad. Tonight, his friends and fans were celebrating ...the wonder that was Kawee Worawhat. Kawee knew that the likes of this party were unheard of even in his circle of hi-so friends...champagne fountains and cavier galore. He looked magnificent in his white blazer but then again when had he ever looked less than fine?

Kawee surveyed his party in satisfaction, his back to the pool and his eyes set on which willing girl he might spend the night with. Suddenly, the crowd fell silent and he turned around in distaste. What was interrupting their good time? His eyes alight on a slight, girlish figure trembling in anticipation. Kawee sneered. This girl irritated him to his fingertips, her wide eyed adoration rubbed him raw. He had often wondered why to himself. Many girls, of many different social classes, adored him and rightly so...none of them annoyed the shit out of him. Why this insignificant girl? Why Leela? If he was honest with himself, it was because of the raw, unfettered love in her eyes. All the other girls wanted him for money, for looks, for the myriad of reasons he could understand, compartmentalize and disregard but this love shit...he couldn't get, didn't want to get. Look at his father, always chasing after love...never giving it to the one person who needed it the most. If his own father couldn't give his love, couldn't understand him...why should this church rat of a girl think she could? So Kawee turned all the hatred in his closed, misunderstood heart at her.

"Such a cheap bouquet...next time, you want to buy me anything, find something that's worth me. But as we know, a person like you can't afford it.", He sneered. Leela's eyes lowered in embarrassment and her cheeks reddened. It only excited Kawee, it was time to break this girl once and for all. "You chasing me is annoying. Do you think a person like me would ever be interested in you? Not if you die and are born again. Don't overestimate yourself and don't aim too high". He saw that love in her eyes break, just like he knew it would...what a cheap love.

Kawee turned his back and listened to her sobs as she ran away. Suddenly, he heard the crash of a champagne flute and sticky sweet liquid splashed his back. Who the hell was that?, Kawee wondered as Sam ran off screaming "Rin". It surely wouldn't be Leela, that sniveling little rat didn't have the guts or passion for honest action like that. Who was this Rin?, wondered Kawee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg continue. the sb fever just hit me again but this time harder. hahaha. i love how the story is through kawee's point of view.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Before I forget...I want to credit Wisboniko (of Youtube subbing fame), Lyn from Lyn's lakorn blogs and anyone who's even commented on Sawan Biang because I've taken and will continue to incorporate subs/comments from the above sources (unless you don't want me to, in which case I'll stop :eek: ).

oh, and can someone tell me how to paste pics onto the forum? I am tech retarded and tried to read some topics. I can post pics from sites (url based) but not the ones from my computer. Thanks in advance! :D

"It hurts good" - Emo Kawee

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
UPDATE!! :D

Scene 2: First Meeting

Kawee smiled in delight as he watched his stepmother's face twist in silent pain and anger. It was sad that he had to upset Sam in the process, with Sam yapping about respect like a headless chicken but after all this time, Sam had yet to learn that there were only two sides in the world: with Kawee or against him. You couldn't be for Kawee and suck up to your girlfriend's older sister at the same time. Besides, the old hen deserved to be insulted - he had warned her not to marry his father, to become part of the endless tirade of woman who had passed through his father's life but she hadn't listened. No her lust for money was too strong, he thought spitefully, digusting little suck-up.

Just as he was wallowing in his victory, a sharp clear sweet voice cut through "I can't change it for you", she began.

Kawee was irritated that mere florist staff would dare refuse his requests but couldn't be bothered to turn around. How dare she not do it, the little money-grubber and then to say all he could offer to the world was money! That had made him turn around in fury to face the little chit. And what a little chit she was. Even in his fury at her challange, he noticed her slender figure and how her large brown eyes sparkled with emotion. But he quickly forgot about her looks as she pointed out his lack of manners. Never, never had anyone talked to Kawee Worawhat like that...not his father, not the nannies that had raised him, not teachers...no one! To think that a mere slip of a girl would dare chastise and refuse him was beyond belief.

"Where the hell did you find her from, Sam?", asked Kawee angrily. As Sam blustered to protect the girl, Kawee was lost in his own thoughts. She was probably just trying to interest him, like all girls did. Her method of approach was innovative because she certainly stuck in his mind. Narin, at least her name is nice, mused Kawee, too bad her sister is Leela.

P.S. I know this is a bit of a recap of SB but I always wanted to know what was happening in Kawees head so if this is too boring or you have any suggestions, let me know :p

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz....i like how ur writing ur own version to sb...hehe....good so far...keep it coming...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Before I forget...I want to credit Wisboniko (of Youtube subbing fame), Lyn from Lyn's lakorn blogs and anyone who's even commented on Sawan Biang because I've taken and will continue to incorporate subs/comments from the above sources (unless you don't want me to, in which case I'll stop :eek: ).

oh, and can someone tell me how to paste pics onto the forum? I am tech retarded and tried to read some topics. I can post pics from sites (url based) but not the ones from my computer. Thanks in advance! :D

"It hurts good" - Emo Kawee

dont worry. i totally suck at tech stuff. i am retarded at explaining things too.

please do continue. i just love reading sb. it is nice, if only writers here in the us could ever write a book that resemble a lakorn, i would buy it and add it to my romance collection. hahah i dont have much. lol. i have some manga lol -- full house and mars. that is it though. lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want you to continue as well. Get deep into Kawee's mind. I am a visual person. I want to know what Kawee was really thinking as well. Of course, we saw a lot of it in his eyes (Ken is one freakin good actor), but I like to read. I'm liking it. I've watched SB probably 10 times now. I want to know where he shops too and why he had to take Narin 4 times (it only showed 4 times, for all we know it was more than that). Was he going crazy to win? Or had Kawee already fallen for Narin so much and couldn't get enough of her?

I love your intro/synopsis.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHAHA..WOW!!!,,,MORE PLEASE!!...
I DONT KNOW BUT WHEN I WAS REDING THE VERII FIRST ONE(THE REPLAY THAT U MADE..SINDU17)
I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING TOO!!..ABOUT THE RPES AND CRAP LIKE THAT..LMAO..THANKS!..I LWAYS WONDER WHAT KAWEE WAS THINKING.TOO!!..
GOOD JOB!!..KEEP UP THE GOOD AWESOME WORK!!=D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekkee.. haha i always wondered y so much keke.. haha im likin it xp lol.. kekeke..

fun

Expired Sarnie
what happen??? please do continue. i like how this still has a dark side compare to the lakorn. lol

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry gals and guys...I just got so caught up in the other fanfics, which are way easier to write than getting into Kawee's head...lol. But once I finish either New Beginnings or the Divide, I will pick this one up. :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
Sorry gals and guys...I just got so caught up in the other fanfics, which are way easier to write than getting into Kawee's head...lol. But once I finish either New Beginnings or the Divide, I will pick this one up. :D
we will wait...do not worry!