Nadech and others

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:( not feeling the photoshoots. What's up with the head stuff? Oh no, not my Bank too :(

Thanks for sharing
I know what you mean...lol, the concept is kind of weird, huh? But I think that most of them still look hot and even cute with those crowns. :coverlaf:

The best lookers from the shoot, to me, are Nadech, Porche (if that's him), Ken, Bank, and Tono. Nadech's shirt is awkward though lol. I think I see Son, but I'm not sure. I love all of their expressions hehehe (even Pae, and I don't find him cute/handsome)! :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know what other words to say but interesting concept, yet weird. lol Nadechs top is a no-no. It's got to go. Most of them are my prince charming. They got that right. lol
Thanks. :)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

that's why they put him on the cover =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the men look veryy handsome !!
In my opinion Porsche and Son looked the best !
Ken looks like he's just smiling but not feeling the shooot

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL. They should have burn nadech's tank or strapless shirt. HAHAHAHAH. OMG. I can't stop laughing. It's so GAY. LOL. I would have loved it if he was shirtless instead. LOOOOOOL... -____________-

Also they should take Pae out. He doesn't belong there with the hot guys. Don't like him. Even Tono looks better. Ken was weird, but hey he's still cute. AND who's the last guy. I don't remember him. He looks like Peck to me, but not really too.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Let me voice my personal opinion, please don't be offended all the fans of respective actors. We know they're all blessed with splendid appearance, if I may say, but there's something wrong in my eyes about this photo shoots, please just ignore my comments if you don't anticipate to see any of your fav actors being judged ;)

our cover boy Nadech >> he looks so handsome as always(if only you could find any bad pictures of him?) but at the same time, I feel he looks a bit feminine here, in the cover particularly, if you see the inside picture, you'll see the man you always dream for though
Mark >> what's with the smirk and the look? what a bad bad boy look you got there mark! I couldn't take my eyes off you but I also couldn't believe you didn't ditch that pair of hiking gloves
Boy >> oh you didn't get enough sleep last night honey? Let me sing a lullaby for ya, that weary expression just make me take more pity on you (and what's with the gloves, again?)
Mario >> just. another. okay. picture of mario. Not your best photos honey, I've seen you way handsome than this, the ones which made my jaw dropped and my heart beat faster
Tono >> let me put some wax gel on to you hair and comb it out a little, and all is done!
Pae >> oh my god! we just found another androgynous model! I seriously take pity on myself right now, why's he prettier than me, who's a real girl! Pancake, if I were you, I'll bring out the man out of him
Kao >> oh the sweet kao! You'll never be underestimating that smile that can melt any girls heart, especially "noona" ones. I pass this one because that smile just outshine anything in the photo (yeah the crown too)
Porshe >> another teeth displaying that can make any photo come out better than expected
Thanwa >> stiff.stiff.and ermm,stiff? (sorry can't find any other words to describe it)
Ken >> after long awaiting, why's this photo can't fulfill my desire to see my handsome Ken? Just like Mario, this isn't you best photos P'Ken. But I can see sweet, gentle fatherly aura all around you. Just don't do the wince thing in your face too often
Bank >> oh bank, why mistake have you done that the stylist had to put that girlish crown on your head? This photos would beyond perfect without that crown :cry: Now that's just downgraded you from the masculine guy to delicate princess
Son >> :faint: :worthy:
the last picture (i'm sorry I didn't know his name) okay purple gloves? in a guy? :crazy:

well once again guys, it's just for fun, I know I can't blame all on the boys because they just being paid to pose, and accept anything that the stylist would put on them, even if it'd make them look like a bit gay, without complaining. Sorry for polluting this thread with my "harsh" comment *make a peace sign

Grrrrrrr. Wanna burn that silver top on Nadech. The inside pics are better......

Yeah, I don't like this photo shoot. Not artistic. Not cool. Not creative........ Just trying too hard.

How can they do that with all these hot guys? Their handsome but the styling is just eeeeeeeeeek!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The last guy is def Peck Palitchoke...what have they done to my poor Peckie it's disturbing. Agreed with the person that said Pae needs to be kicked out lol they should replace him with Kane :) his bunny teeth are way cuter