Nadech Kugimiya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im waiting for all your goodlooking pics Zoe!

Love the 2nd and 3rd pics most m9 <3

Thought this was cunning and cute!

And bonus pic to advertise for non in lsr kek

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hehe..I did posted a photo of Na that has 4 photos with it way back in page 1 or 2 lol. Here are the photos of Na I have so far that I really like:

My favorite - Na looking sideway with beanie cap & white sweatshirt, a sight I would love to wake up to :lol:.

The first photo that I saw of Na with facial hair & I realized that I like him with a little facial hair, do excuse his hairy chest :lol:.

A sight I would love to see :lol:. Imagine Na stepping out after a shower :pervie:.

Those eyes, they could wink :lol: & those dimples & those lips...his whole face :heart:!

The photo I posted a while back on page 1 or 2 lol

Cr as tagged & to original owners

Ms.Zoe

I don't like to put these photos in spoiler tab so here are some more lol.

When Na is all clean shaven, he looks very young & sweet looking! Handsome Ryu.

Handsome Ryu in men kimono.

He still look good even if he is laughing so hard :rofl:

A very photogenic guy, another up close photo of Na all clean shaven.

P.s. I will post more once I gather some more good looking photos of Na :).

Cr as tagged & to original owners

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Love your captions to the pics zoe, and love the pic with the beanie

Since u were talking abt Ryu, these are some pics of him i liked, he looked best in the light purple shirt and he rocked those kimonos

Ms.Zoe

So funny he bared almost all for the photo shoots (ANATOMY & Traveller's Companion magazine) & now he is all covered up :coverlaf:, that is a lot of layers Grandpa Na has on :lol: & too much stripes going on horizontal, diagonal & vertical; it would be a tiny bit better if he has the tie out in front of the stripe shirt, I agree his smiles always come to his rescue of a bad hair or a bad fashion day :rofl:.

In ANATOMY photo shoot, his photo in black & white is hot & sweet looking, in Traveller's Companion magazine, his photos are hot & seductive looking :pervie:  :lol:.