Nai Gra Jork

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Joey
so happy you came in. for real...Dan kiss Sara on the cheek.i read from Dan's board. the people at Thailand saw the ending already and they post their opinion. i can't wait to see this scene. i still can't believe it that there was a kissing scene?! but so happy. and yes, i hope our wish to see Dan & Sara starred in a new la korn together again will come true . cross our fingers. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
x_Kpop said:
hey, what eps. does htis end on?
[post="52093"][/post]​
episode 25 is the last episode. Gosh I'm both sad and happy. I'm happy to see the ending and I'm sad to know that this lakorn is coming to an end. I will miss it soooo much. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending of Nai Gra Jork is very cute!...migosh!!! Dan & Sara are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute & adorable!!! It's funny but in a cute way the part Dan said "i told you i don't have a girlfriend", Sara got mad and grab a big wrench(metal tool thingy) held it up act like going to hit Dan with it and say "what did you say"?!. and so cute Dan say "I said i love you". and both was all shy and there was screaming cheering from his grandpa,dad,brother,nephew,2 guy friends,and her girl friend who was watching them . which all of these people added more cuteness to this scene. and Sara drop the wrench on Dan's foot(again like the first time they met). he scream "ouch!" & sat on the floor she sat down next to him touch his leg said"i'm sorry i didn't mean to where do you hurt?" he said " hurt in the heart" & so cute Sara punch Dan's arm in a shy playful way. he grab both her arms said to stop it hurts, they stare at eachother smile & so sweet Dan ask her " do you love me?" Sara was all shy & nodded her head and there was screaming from his family & her friend again. Dan & Sara look at them all shy, while Sara was still looking at them... Dan kiss Sara's cheek . it was a sweet,cute, a nice good kiss on the cheek Sara close her eyes to when Dan kiss her.she look all shy. and they look at eachother Dan has this big shy smile on his face and Sara look all shy. they were sooooooo cute. and the actually ending is they rode the scooter together. Sara's hands wrap around Dan's waist. they both all smile, laughing. and The End. it's the cutest,sweetest ending. The bloopers were so halarious. there was a scene at the flower field Sara ran out to far and Dan was saying don't run too far the camera won't be able to caught you, then show they were looking at the flower or something and Dan's pant slip down can see his underpant which he didn't even notice it. hahaha. and the bloopers of the kissing scene. it show Sara punch Dan and he hold her arms and kiss her cheek they smile and he was kinda like say a bit like gave her this look like what's next like her dialogue.she was like do i still have to punch him? Dan laugh was like it's almost going to ending already. Sara was laughing got more shy especially after heard screaming from other people & she said sorry i don't know if i should continue to punch him or not.Dan & Sara was laughing smile all shy. that was cute! i'm sooooooooooooooo sad that this la korn end. i wish Dan & Sara will get to pair up and starred in a new la korn together again. they make the cutest couple ever! This is one of my memorable favorite la korn of 2005!

joey

sarNie Adult
omg Teedee thanks a lot for the cute summary of episode 25. You are so lucky to watch the last epiosde already, but for me I just have to wait until monday after my finals is over. Man I hate finals! :angry: Anyways I can't wait to see the last episode. Gosh by reading what you wrote sound soooooo good already. I'm so in love with this lakorn and Dan & SAra.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Joey
good luck with your finals. me too, i'm so in love with Dan&Sara and this la korn. gosh!! i hope they will get to play a new la korn together again b/c they are the cutest couple!!! hope our wish come true...heheheheh..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The ending of Naigrajork was adorable!! Overall, this lakorn was awesome!! I love the bloopers. Dan and Sara were sooo cute and amazing...

joey

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
hey Joey
good luck with your finals. me too, i'm so in love with Dan&Sara and this la korn. gosh!! i hope they will get to play a new la korn together again b/c they are the cutest couple!!! hope our wish come true...heheheheh..
[post="52631"][/post]​
Thanks a lot Teedee. :) I hope I did well on it too, but I kind of doubt it though. Anyways, I just want to say that I LOVE Dan & Sara and this lakorn sooo much. I really gonna miss watching dan with sara BIG time since their lakorn have ended. Gosh the ending was sooooooo freaking cute and adorable. I love every moment of it. I love how dan told sara that he love her and all the people in the back cheer for them while sara have this embarrass cute look. Also I love when sara hit him on the shoulder and he grab her hands and give her a very cute kiss on the cheek without letting go of her hands all through that time. Gosh his big cool-aid smile adding with sara's pretty-shy smile was just too awesome and sweet. They look so much in love in that scene while sitting by the car and looking into eachother eyes and smiled. I thought that was too cute of a scene, especially the way they end it with them looking happily riding the motorcycle. Overall the ending was awesome, cute, adorable & sweet. The other characters also add amusement to the ending too. I thought it was funny of them always standing in the back and listening/watching dan & sara having conversation. One of the scene that I was laughing so hard was when sara drop the tool on dan's foot and his friend started to come out to help dan, but was stop by dan's other friend and his dad(I think). Then sara's friend also tried to do the same and once agian was stop by those people. I just thought it was funny how they don't want those two to interupt dan & sara. The bloopers was a bonus too. I just can't stop laughing at it when those actors made mistake. Anyways, this lakorn will be one of the few that I will cherish & memorize forever in my heart. I just wish like everybody that dan & sara will able to starred in another lakorn once again in the future. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long. Oh I'm sorry if my post is too long.