Nai Nah Tong(Starring Bee S. and Ploy)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can watch or buy this drama.

Summary:

P'ke's mom ran away with a lookthoong singer and had P'ake..her dad said that she was an embarassment and said that she is no longer welcome back to be his daughter. Her husband was a player and left her. She was left to raise P'ake. Being so poor and didn't have anywhere to go, she gave him up to her friend who was working with her dad to raise, and she went to be a nun...The grandfather later became very ill, and couldn't longer work, so he gave the rice factory, and he farmlands to the friend. P'ake grew up as an adolence, and the friend couldn't take care of him the same time, as she have to work, also the grandfather wouldn't want him near. She decided to take him to one of her friend's house so that they can watch him for her. There, her friend didn't treat P'ke well, they abuse him like slave, and one day, they tortured him by running a hot iron on his back which tormented him for life. Anyways, don't want to continue on, but does anyone know where I can get it? Thanks a lot for the help...

amythao

sarNie Adult
here u go...http://www.dootvusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=1431

if the link don't work type in the search box on the left NaNarThong

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
here u go...http://www.dootvusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=1431

if the link don't work type in the search box on the left NaNarThong
are the lakorn in that site dvd or vcd? just wondering cuz if it's dvd then i would like to buy some too...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the N"k wasn't Ploy , it was Prae . I actually like the lakorn , even though the P"k was a cry baby , he would pout and in tear just cuz she didn't sleep w/him on their wedding night :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dude, i want to hear the rest of the summary! LOL does pr'ek grow up bitter and angry...and rawr the nang'ek any time? LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
there was no r' scene girl ! It was "willing" :lol: . He had an ugly scar because the ppl he live with abused him when he was a little boy with a hot iron . He had a weakness , disfigure back , child abuse , no parent ect. He had a girlfriend whom he love but he afraid to be intimate w/her or even take of his shirt at the beach because he fear they will be disgust of him and then one day she saw it and run off screaming

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
oh yea..the N'ke name was Prae...lol...Thanx Sarn...yea, I remember the crying part at the scene. I think that P'ake here is messed up tho, how he left the younger sis to be with the older sis(N'ke)..., after the younger sis had an accident and became paralyzed..

sarN

sarNie Granny
here a preview of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYf2ixpjpTo . Yeah , Jieb was in there , she end up in a wheel chair , paralyzed. The p'k was dating her for a little while , he very easy , he fall for all the girls , it's weird tho and his crying is so childish , so embrassing and the N'k would rub his scarf back to calm him down :lol: , she does it every time they in bed .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
there was no r' scene girl ! It was "willing" :lol: . He had an ugly scar because the ppl he live with abused him when he was a little boy with a hot iron . He had a weakness , disfigure back , child abuse , no parent ect. He had a girlfriend whom he love but he afraid to be intimate w/her or even take of his shirt at the beach because he fear they will be disgust of him and then one day she saw it and run off screaming
damn...no r scene...haha...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, I just found someone who is uploading this one and the rest of the great old lakorns..it's on youtube under saka1162..This person is fast and thanxs to her I get to watch Bee cry like a baby...hahaha..