Nai_1_1's Pics

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahah ur big baller nai nai, bluffin' is definitely not ur thing in poker huh :lol:

i'm cheap too. hahhahaha....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha yea D i am a big baller all right. I needed more chips to buy cool prizes at the end of the night so thats why. If only those chips were worth monetary value.

Flowers

food at SG Party

The thing that helped me win big all night lol

This one's for the Monkey King, even though commencement was days ago for him

STIMA

the last monkey is SO ADORABLE!
and the pix seriously made my mouth water. lol T_T damn me! always getting hungry! AND THOSE PIX ARE JUST NORMAL food. not much either. lol jk
the rice krispy ..
nice pix!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nai, I remember that graduation night. I was there. It was such a fun night that will remain in my memories. But at the end of the night, you bet bigger than that. I remember the dealer had to find more chips because you took it all lol. You also bought so much prizes I was jealous because I could not get as much chips as you. I guess next time I have to bet big too. Such a gambler you are. I'm going to tell your dad now. Just playing, love you kiddo.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I found hot pictures of Note tonight so I decided to photoshop my face onto Aum's. This is the first and last time I will do this because it is time consuming, I guess if I want to look great like Aum it takes work haha. OG Dfemc I admire you for being able to do this so well because I can't. I look so hilarious that I decided to share with you guys so you can laugh with me. It's a good laugh I promise. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL I am surrounded by hot male stars.

----------deleted to spare you all from going blind---------------

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaah my fellow OG's ur pickin' up on all too quickly...i love it! it's absolutely hot. ur a natural at this. with ur hot eyes and sweet smile, there's no need for an aum in the picture ;) those boys got chu. Yo NOZAY, post it once u give jessica alba the boot. sizzle it! *raise brows*

dfemc

sarNie Adult
that's suuuuuuuuuuper hot!~ nai. ur so gentle with his head. he's that one cutie jen met in france no? u did a great job with the curls, how do u do that (via masking or just pasting)? i really like this one of u and cee. ;)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao... nai ur too cute/too damn funny girl...... darn maybe i should of came to u during the time Rahut Rissiya was airing...lol remember i wanted to cut noons face out and put mines next to paul?? haaha sigh, good ole day's....... lmfao keep us entertained girlfriend...lol :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hahaha I love it too D. I just found old photoshoots of Amy where she had curly hair in them and lassoed those and pasted them on and erased to get the right parts and curls.

P'Lek yea you should've but why with Paul? You can do better than him. You should have one with Rome that will be dreamy. *sigh* Oh man that just gave me an idea lol. Anyways thanks for the wonderful comments. *smiles widely, so wide that my mouth hurts haha*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
We sent my sister away to college this weekend and here are some pics of it as well as general pics.

Sky on the morning we went

Rays...I think they're beautiful

Dorms

Dorms Again...its the same building lol but top view

Hangout center? and bike racks

My sister's bunk bed

I like this area, it has nice views and it feels comfy

Beautiful Flowers

Finally, home sweet home

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Damn P'Kev you are fast. The hot football players are for my eyes only durrrrrrrrr. I actually didn't catch any of them I didn't stay, I left to Arden. Shopping is wayyyyyyy more important than guys. I did see one hot one though inside the dorms but he seemed a bit like a jerk so his hotness disappeared. I had a camera in the bathroom because I wanted to take pics of myself peeing haha. I'm just kidding I took pics of everything and everyplace that I went into. There's more pics but no need to show my sexy self off :lol:

aww...and you didn't invite me too go with you??? i want tooo see then hotties too. but compare davis over sac state i think sac state have more hottie/cuties. davis guys are too busy studying. >.< lolssss. but yeah love the picturesss.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
niiiice nai.... u gotta go do FUJI's on G Street. good ass budget sushi if u can hang thru the line :)