Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Eps. 3 all ready have so much drama going on all ready. Glad that Kelly save Cheer in time or she won't have made it out from the fire. So sad New father die. When the bad shot New and he die. I was OMG glad that the monk save him. Now he's on the run from the police because of the bad guys. Now that Gam is in the picture it look like its going to be a love triangle between New, Cheer, & Gam...Cheer & Kelly are so cutie. Love that cutie scene when they were out eating ice cream...I wonder is the other girl cop is she a bad guy? It seem like she working for them.

Preview from eps.4 look so good can't wait for tomorrow.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm so loving this lakorn right now...anyone know the summary or storyline of this lakorn...little would help...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I am in love with this lakorn too.
Soo cutie between Sangravee and Suer and the other hand Sangravee and Sing make a cute pair too.
Feel so sad for Sing at eps.4.
For Sangravee too,Som was so mean.B/c she love Suer for sure.
Do Suer like Som or what???Confused.
When Suer friend say something about Sangravee,Suer was angry....:)
The next comming part look good too,can't wait.

For the summry you can go read at ch7 web or you can typ the lakorn name in thai at google.
I think everyday they got eps summry for us on mcot or thairat.You can go read there if you can read thai.

Hope it'll help you.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish watching eps. 4 since I wasn't here to watch it on Tuesday and it was good. So sad Mail got shot. Loved the scene when Sangravee went tell Suer that Mali die so sad and heartbreaking. :( .......I hope there will be more scene of Sangravee & Suer falling in love with each other. There wasn't enough of them in this week episode.

The cast went to 7 See concert. Here the clips of the cast part only.

credit to: cityloveU for the upload

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Love the cover too.
We have to wait 1 more day to see eps 5.

Agree that the scene of Suer and Sangravee wasn't enough at eps 3 and 4.
As like i have read there will be more scene of them... :wub:

Wow,there are so cool on 7 see concert.
I was hoping to see Sangravee and Suer sing together.:(
But they are cute anyway.
I love the scene where Sangravee was faiting and Sing come saw and thinks that Suer do something to Sangravee.(7 see concert)

Want to know when will they come to Wan Warn.But i think i have to wait longer b/c SS didn't come to Wan Warn yet...Suck.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG the clips are totally out of this world!!! All of them are good, and New is looking fine as always! Thanks for the clips, love it!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the part where the fan give New a box of candy (I think) and Cheer help feed it to New. That is so sweet. :wub:

Can't wait until tomorrow to watch eps. 5

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Clips from 7 See concert before & after the show.

credit to: cityloveU & omega6129

Behind the scene of the show

After the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePB0P_b9ys

Behind the scene for the lakorn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNwiG5gFsKM

maijune

SarNie Adult
cheer is getting prettier and new is getting hot as well...loved new and cheer...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday episode was good and sad. So sad the cop lady die. Kelly & the cop lady haven't star fall in love with each other yet she die. I thought Kelly was going to get her in the end but she die so soon.

Som is so mean to Sangravee. I don't like Som.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Yesterday episode was good and sad. So sad the cop lady die. Kelly & the cop lady haven't star fall in love with each other yet she die. I thought Kelly was going to get her in the end but she die so soon.

Som is so mean to Sangravee. I don't like Som.
no she didn't die yet...sangravee's dad just make it seem like she die but she will reappear as a different name....