nam peung satan

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i don't think i ever saw this before. does anyone know what this is about? pra'ek looks really mean.

youtube
i'm currently watching that lakorn in youtube uploaded by b2v2b. if you check the old lakorn thread and find the name of the lakorn, there's information shared by members who had seen the lakorn. so far, the pra'ek is mean, i mean really, really mean.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i saw that too but haven't watched it yet because the sound quality is kinda bad. but it is a really old lakorn so what can i expect.

cecilia

Staff member
he has no sympathy in him b/c of what he sees his mother went through -- man, when she hit herself on that balcony fence, it creeps me out (she looks like a ghost with all those fake blood on her forehead)

what i hate is that he force his sister to help him and then hurt whoever is in the way of stopping his revenge plan on n'ek and her father. -- he even shoot his sister's bf (that's one crazy brother if you ask me)

cecilia

Staff member
^ Wow, that's just beyond crazy. :eek:
I wonder who's worst, him or the p'ek from Fai Ruk Arsoon.
oh, FAI RUK ARSOON is not the worst p'ek -- johnny's not the worst p'ek in NANGFAH GUB SATAN too but i believe this guy is the worst b/c he has no remorse in him even when n'ek is pregnant, he still hurt her like crazy.i still can't figure out how she manage to fall for him .. -- maybe it's the s3x like sarN said lOl (they got intimate one to many times LOL)

Also, it takes forever for him to become jealous of her --

there are one too many funny scene between n'ek and p'ek .. one of my favorite is where he steal kiss from her and his 'suppose' farang gf came by and saw this. he made up an excuse that it's a tradition to do that to get good luck -- the n'ek gave him a stare and respond back that it's for those ppl in the wood lOl -- that part was hilarious!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Fai Ruk Arsoon was too brutal for me, couldn't watch it. I was pretty upset that Vicky was in it. It felt so real and I was so sad for her. That was the only r scene I couldn't stand to watch out of all the r scenes in Thai lakorns.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh, FAI RUK ARSOON is not the worst p'ek -- johnny's not the worst p'ek in NANGFAH GUB SATAN too but i believe this guy is the worst b/c he has no remorse in him even when n'ek is pregnant, he still hurt her like crazy.i still can't figure out how she manage to fall for him .. -- maybe it's the s3x like sarN said lOl (they got intimate one to many times LOL)

Also, it takes forever for him to become jealous of her --

there are one too many funny scene between n'ek and p'ek .. one of my favorite is where he steal kiss from her and his 'suppose' farang gf came by and saw this. he made up an excuse that it's a tradition to do that to get good luck -- the n'ek gave him a stare and respond back that it's for those ppl in the wood lOl -- that part was hilarious!
haha yeah and then she believes it and kisses the nang'ek.

i skimmed through this lakorn cuz i didn't really have patience to watch the whole thing so i probably missed other "brutal scenes" but did he really beat her up that much? i don't know i thought boy beat up vicky really bad and that was hard to watch! don't wanna see anything like fai rak arsoon anymore! but in nampeung satan, gosh there was a lot of smooching for an 80s lakorn! more than today's lakorn i think. wow i was surprised they had it back then.