Namfon's first lakorn

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I think it's called "A-ree-dang" with Pol.

She played Korean girl who was in love with Thai soldier.
It was not a big hit lakorn so people may forget about it.
I didn't watch it either :lmao:

As for "Nai Kanom Tome" it cast Somrak Kamsinhg as the
leading role because he just got the first ever Olympic gold
for Thailand.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Do you guys remember an old lakorn of hers called...Kep Jai vai puer rak? Save my heart ofr love? It was her and Johnny...he was very young and so was she...location in Austrilia I think....She was his protege....more like the American version of "Sabrina"...he sent her to school; she was just a child and was not pretty...but when she got back from school...she was so pretty and he fell in love with her!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Namfon has many lakorns that I haven't watch yet. I actually want to watch the one she did with Pol...I did see a mag cover them back then when Etasia was still up. How long ago was this lakorn. Is it a good ending or a sad ending???

sarN

sarNie Granny
vallapa said:

[post="133463"][/post]​
i acutally have dis lakorn ! it was an online trade hahah with one of the member at starpicture.com ---> it was acutally a popular thai forum back in the days ..now *shrug* :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
vallapa said:

As for "Nai Kanom Tome" it cast Somrak Kamsinhg as the
leading role because he just got the first ever Olympic gold
for Thailand.
[post="133463"][/post]​

OMg i remembered that lakorn....Pol was so hot...i miss him. i believe this is my first lakorn with Pol. I love Pol in uniform!!!! If anyone have this lakorn please let me know..thanks~chewy

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
slee00 said:
Do you guys remember an old lakorn of hers called...Kep Jai vai puer rak? Save my heart ofr love? It was her and Johnny...he was very young and so was she...location in Austrilia I think....She was his protege....more like the American version of "Sabrina"...he sent her to school; she was just a child and was not pretty...but when she got back from school...she was so pretty and he fell in love with her!
[post="133541"][/post]​

yeah I remember that lakorn..I think that's the first lakorn of Numfon that I remember her in....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if it was her first lakorn but its the first one I remember her being in. I think it was called Kularb Rai Nam. PJJ was the p'ek and his real wife was in it too. PJJ was her guardian and I remember thinking he was way too old for her.