Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^you haven't? there was a part in there where Khun Sandao ask the director to replay Nui's pool scene as she come out slowy -- dang, the look on him .. it looks as if he's thinking 'DANG! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER' lol

sarN, the song is here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40057-nampueng-khom-ost-opening/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^you haven't? there was a part in there where Khun Sandao ask the director to replay Nui's pool scene as she come out slowy -- dang, the look on him .. it looks as if he's thinking 'DANG! I'M SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER' lol

sarN, the song is here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40057-nampueng-khom-ost-opening/
OMFG!! It's more like "DANG, I WANNA DO HER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. CEDA, you just said it .. LOl
we're so terrible, we haven't spoke like this since JLR lol

sarN, direct link here : http://www.4shared.com/file/141403796/5569541c/Nampueng_Kom_-_Kho_Jun___-_.html

thanks to JAKJAJUN for the file ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
It does not have to be physical. Consensual is both parties must be willing and active participants. Nui was clearly not active...haha
but she was willing ! :lol: ! She was active , im sure , because she willing to do anything for her mother through out the whole lakorn and Purin clearly said show him how devoted a daughter she is to her mother , so she prolly show it , beside how can she not be active ? I mean , come on now , they wasn't playing the game of chess, she have to feel the mood of the ocean :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO!!! "The mood of the ocean" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Whew...I can't breath. Ok, I can't argue with that. I'm painting a picture in my head.

CECILIA...I know...we're bad, we're bad, I'm bad, I'm bad...

cecilia

Staff member
^Ceda, we are so bad -- that's what happen when you get R LAKORN fans together, not one r but 3r LOl, things will get heat up on conversation especially when p'ek is so aggressive and playful .. speaking of that, PURIM is quite something for an elder man. Lol

but she was willing ! :lol: ! She was active , im sure , because she willing to do anything for her mother through out the whole lakorn and Purin clearly said show him how devoted a daughter she is to her mother , so she prolly show it , beside how can she not be active ? I mean , come on now , they wasn't playing the game of chess, she have to feel the mood of the ocean :lol:
i think she've enjoyed it as well -- just look at her face when he tell her that her job are done .. she's looks sad or maybe devastate with all these mix emotions (perhaps, she still want to stay on or perhaps, she's just hurt by him saying this)

i'm assuming, she's responsive too b/c PURIM ask her not act like that b/c she's willing to go through it as well -- listen to their conversation ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMFG!! It's more like "DANG, I WANNA DO HER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

LMAO...so true , the creepy look he had , it just so provocatively romantic in away , no wonder he was in a good mood when he when to talk to her in the kitchen :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^he also put her in good mood too .. did you see, she did not protest at all .. but let him hug on her tightly and even let him kiss her check -- and then, that part where he goes ''I'LL COME IN YOUR ROOM AT 4AM' that was a bit creepy but yeah, she was so scare or nervous, dont' know what to do and then when he's outside, calling her, she came out, he insulted her again that she must be desperate .. i swore, this is close to NANGFAH GUB SATAN proverb talks LOl

you know what i also love .. JUANG putting more fire LOl ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
the part where she was nervous , scar , unsure & praying was funny :lol: I actually have gooses bump for her but darn , that lady have to ruin everything & when Purin goes back into her room while Nui was crying on the bed was so sad lol , she told him not to touch her anymore , she know that he hate her but she didn't expect him to hate her that much , meaning hurting her by having someone else while having her on the side .

cecilia

Staff member
^no, there's only one LOl .. the rest are just attempt, i can't tolerate another stupid MULTIPLE r for nothing lakorn like SB lol ... that's the reason why i despite SB lol

What i meant was that -- 3r lakorn as in romance, r-scene and revenge lOl

the part where she was nervous , scar , unsure & praying was funny :lol: I actually have gooses bump for her but darn , that lady have to ruin everything & when Purin goes back into her room while Nui was crying on the bed was so sad lol , she told him not to touch her anymore , she know that he hate her but she didn't expect him to hate her that much , meaning hurting her by having someone else while having her on the side .
it was bitter sad .. he hurt her but STAB himself back Lol

cecilia

Staff member
sarN, here's the saxophone, don't' mind the ruffle LOl -- don't' think of something too LOl : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HC51WAGS

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Finally saw the scene where she came out of the pool...LOL!!! He wants her and he wants her bad.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There's 3 r-scenes??? DANG!!!

He sure is something!

I'm just starting epi 9.
3 R ? lol...there none , i doubt Purin would actually rape Nui , he might advances toward her , manipulate & seduce , yeah . He prefer a lively fish than a dead one :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Finally saw the scene where she came out of the pool...LOL!!! He wants her and he wants her bad.
did you see him caught her all dressed up as she exit from the dress room?
he gave her another smack to show that no one else there at the shooting can have her except him Lol
in way, kindda creepy sexy Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
did you see him caught her all dressed up as she exit from the dress room?
he gave her another smack to show that no one else there at the shooting can have her except him Lol
in way, kindda creepy sexy Lol
LOL! You are so weird. Creepy is sexy??? I don't get it. haha

She looks gorgeous in that white dress. I myself didn't want other guys to touch her, so of course her husband would be jealous/possesive.