Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^omg. amy, i didn't realized that until you mention it. LOl
it's good to see them together, i miss seeing them in their old lakorn --- they were so great in there as namfon and panook :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
EWWWWWWW! WTH?! Why does every NOK lakorn he is in as praek now a days always must invovle R scene/willing & his BABYY? Ughhhhhhh. CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! Why is he still praek anway? I mean he's FRIGGIN' OLD, OLDDD AS HEKC! Over praek age! Grrrrrrrrrrr. -.- Makes me SOOOOOOOOO MAD, Damnnn! Was he that famous in his younger days or whaaat? He wasn't praek and they just him back last year for PS. Grrrrrr! WHYYYYY?! I mean there are better looking older praeks like Egkarat, Pete Thongjur, Willy and even TUA SAWRAROT ( That praek in Duang Rang Atirran w/ Kob ) and even JONNY ENFONE I won't mind! Grrrrrrrr.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. amy, some of the guy you mentioned above seem to be age close to nok too LOl ..
as for Pete, he still look so hot in them racer gears :wub: i won't mind seeing him back onscreen too.

as for nok in here, i guess, i'm okay after awhile, just so long as it's not with one of my favorite n'ek LOL ..
however, i still wish it's another p'ek .. but with the lakorn concept, it's understandable especially knowing that her mom and him used to be bf/gf.

thanks TINAH, that's what i thought i heard yesterday --- she will be preggy in here

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but I am so against Job, Johnny E, Tua as previous pra ek but I wouldn't mind them being... anyone is better than Nok. I am so grossed out Janie will be pregnant EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes: <_< What the heckk!!!
No whyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!
Gosh that really upsets mee!! EWWW there is going to be a "R" scene for sure then -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WTH? Her mommy in here and NOK past gf/bf in this lakorn??! Whoaaa, Damnnn. This lakorn is real messed up although it looks good! -.-

cecilia

Staff member
^according to the plot, both nok are lovers then ..
as for messed, totally but it looks good just like you said LOl ..
i might tune in just b/c it's a JANIE lakorn -- i like most of her work ^^
just not a big big fan -- but a so so fan ^^ still gotta love her look in here, she's BEAUTIFUL :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ewwwwww. Seriously what was the director thinking??! This is a remake too, right? Nok shouldn't be starring in lakorns that were made in his generations already. Geeeshhh, This is seriously messed up! Too damnn messed up lakorn. I love most of Janie's lakorns too which sucks that praek has to NOK! Grrrrrr. I wish it was MART. *sigh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast is good and most of janies lakorn is usually good so im gonna give it a try although the pairing is off

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll give it a try anyways since Janie is one of my favorite actress. Just gotta try to ignore Chadchai lol. But that's going to be hard cause she ends up with him and they will be in lots of scenes together :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^kayla, on top of that, LOTS OF SWEET SCENES --- that's why she's able to be preggy LOl, so we wont' be able to ignore him --- i'm fine with it, he looks good as taew's dad LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci I am so covering up my ear! Sweet scenes with Janie and Nok :arrg: ... I was already grossed in SP with scenes of Rita and Nok :wacko:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Ceci you just made it worst :/ Lol jk.
But yeah I'm just going to have to prepare for those scenes lol.
The story seems good but the pairing isn't haha.

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci I am so covering up my ear! Sweet scenes with Janie and Nok :arrg: ... I was already grossed in SP with scenes of Rita and Nok :wacko:
muahah. you thought that was worst. .. PS of Fon was even worst .. i literally HATE HIM in there ..

P'Ceci you just made it worst :/ Lol jk.
But yeah I'm just going to have to prepare for those scenes lol.
The story seems good but the pairing isn't haha.
i'm watching for the story too --- but will see if i change my mind when it air

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Namfon P, but I am a bigger fan of Rita. But yeah I didn't even finished that lakorn. The first episode was okay but then it got distrubing- not the R scene but particularily that R scene with Nok and Fon... gives me the creep.

Okay so hold on, so Janie's mum had a fling with Nok in here too?

I thought Look Mai Blien See was nam nao... this is the ultimate of nam nao. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
I love Namfon P, but I am a bigger fan of Rita. But yeah I didn't even finished that lakorn. The first episode was okay but then it got distrubing- not the R scene but particularily that R scene with Nok and Fon... gives me the creep.

Okay so hold on, so Janie's mum had a fling with Nok in here too?

I thought Look Mai Blien See was nam nao... this is the ultimate of nam nao. :lol:
:loool: .. according to what i read in here, i guess, he's after Janie for revenge on her mom.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I saw Sam and Pompay's version. Didn't really like it much. With the fact Sam and Pompay's mom were ex lovers? If I member it right. There were flashback with them being together. Which I find that ew! He was with the mom and now he's going after the daughter?! That's just wrong! Sam and Pompay's pairing was ok. Since he didn't look that "old" for her. Unlike this one, Nok and Janie? He's a really good actor and all but he needs to stop taking p'ek roles pairing up with the younger n'eks! Like with him and Numfon P. That was just ew!! Nok, stop taking p'ek roles and just take dad roles like you did to Aum in Kong Juk Lai Dork Bua!!