Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
i love the saxophone tune that was playing in the background while she tied his tie , saxophone music are so sexy i'm such a lover of this instrument , now i want it as my ring tone ! In the old version she was kidnap as well!! To his condon/hotel!
I also love the saxophone musid too. It is very romantic, and it shows how emotional Nok and janie look at each other. Here, we can see that Nui strat to show her feelings toward Purim. I just love this scene. Very intimate!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^no, there's only one LOl .. the rest are just attempt, i can't tolerate another stupid MULTIPLE r for nothing lakorn like SB lol ... that's the reason why i despite SB lol

What i meant was that -- 3r lakorn as in romance, r-scene and revenge lOl

it was bitter sad .. he hurt her but STAB himself back Lol
OH! I did not like Sawan Bieng 2008 because it was so cruel what Kawee did to Narin. In SB, I always forwarded the lakorn. I love NK better because it is more appropiate. Don't get me wrong, I do like Ann and Ken, but I love Nok and Janie better.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Finally saw the scene where she came out of the pool...LOL!!! He wants her and he wants her bad.
I love this scene too. It is so obvious that he wants her. It's really shows in his eyes. It's like he can't breath without her. Nok is a really good actor. Love him and Janie.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
muahahaha. i'll throw you a rock but that mean, i need one myself too Lol .. in honestly, i do enjoy this one more .. just b/c the story have more depth into their character and it well develop with not much loop hole ^^ BUT b/c i'm an ATEAMER -- i will love JLR since it is the heart of everythign for me :p

June, i will upload for you also ja.
I do enjoy NK more than JLR. In JLR, my hand is always in the foward key of the remote control. I will always love NK because it is the best lakorn and the heart of everything for me. Don't get me wrong, but I do like Aum and Aff, but I love Nok and Janie better. Nampueng Kom all the way!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
my latest mv for this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeCfCqmYozI
Love,Love,Love this MV. It so dramatic, and so emotional at the same time. It suits Nui's feelings for Purim. It shows how much she aches for him. Her heart is hurting so much. I just love it. I am so into this now, and I think I am the only one using this thread because I am new. That is OK though! I am a big fan of this lakorn and addicted to it. I can believe I spend so much hour on this. Right now I have no school, so I spend as much time as I can on this. Oh my GOD, I am so addicted to this lakorn.!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i could not agree more -- i thought it was the BEST remake of 2009 (despite my high fever for WONG WIAN HUA JAI with STEAM) -- i love this remake and watch it over and over .. the ipod version still load in my itouch as well as me going back and forth watching the raw video, helping translate and watch the hardsub over again .. i didn't get sick of it -- i didn't fast forward anything when i rewatch ..

as you said, i must agree on JLR -- there are moments in there that I'd fast forward more than NK --- i really enjoy this lakorn and glad to hear that you enjoy it from starts to end and still have time to watch it over again for the fourth times.

June, i think when i go back to the city, i will just buy the dvd for you b/c my dvd maker thing is not working in imac (well, i don't know what program work in imac) -- hopefully, i'll get it to you soon ja.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! i don't have to many favorite , you see , there Nang Fa Kub Satan , Sawan Bieng (89 & 98) , Jemy Luy Rak (08) & Nampueng Kom (09) , that's it , other lakorn are average for me but the five i listed i can analysis , characterize , quote , discuss ect ect ...all day :lol: . As for Aum , i have mix feeling but I like him as Harit & AFF was sexy as hell ! The setting of JLR , w/ the jungle & hot temperature & both of them constantly getting wet & Aum sweating his chest off really add to the jungle fever , come on now, kidnap to a remote island w/ a handsome muscle bound man who find you desirable ? No wonder the lakorn was a hit , there was too many romance fanatic tuning in !
JLR was a hit because the actor wan young and had muscles. It is also because of the setting too. To me though, I love NK way better because all the actors/actresses can act, especially Nok and Janie. I am sorry but Aum's acting is not as good as Nok. I think ppl like JLR because P'ek is young and the setting is good, but to me, JLR is not as dramatic as NK. PPl have to judge good lakorn based on the acting not on the physical appearance. NK all the way!!!!!! I still think that Nok and Janie should have won an award for their exceptional work for this lakorn. Their acting skill is excellent!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess fans have different opinions of JLR -- i do agree that looks is part of it too but if not for the lakorn ingredient and the acting, it wouldn't be a hit as well -- just look at NAMTAN MAI (no one seems to enjoy it or these other lakorns such as CHALEUY SAK ..etc with beautiful face actors)

I love this scene too. It is so obvious that he wants her. It's really shows in his eyes. It's like he can't breath without her. Nok is a really good actor. Love him and Janie.
I love their pairing as well -- they really suit and seems to be soulmate in NAMPUENG KOM .. it's like Purim's waiting for his fire to be put out and only Nui can do that -- she didn't pressure him to fall for her but he did it himself drastically. I love the fact that this lakorn focus on all the actors' emotions .. love how each and everyone of them delivered their roles so well -- it's really is the PERFECT ingredient for the year 2009 remakelakorn.

Thanks for liking the mv -- at the time, i was so crazy and have a fever of them -- glad you enjoy it (also, i'm still hanging here and there in this thread to read current comments -- i'll try to keep you accompany since i'm still so into this)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
ceci if purim wrote that letter a long time ago..the lakorn will end sooner too LOL

btw..i do enjoy watching this lakorn..and janie's wonderful acting!!! i was okayish with her before but this did so well im like anxious to see her in other lakorns now! wtg janie!!!
Yes Janie knows how to act. I have seen all of her lakorns, and she has improved a lot, especially in this lakorn. You can see all kind of emotions she brings in this lakorn. Just look at her teary eyes, and how she expresses her emotions through her tears. My heart hurts every time I see her cry. I give her credit for her superb and excellent acting. Her new lakorn Suay Rerd Cherd Sode with Film Rattappoom is coming soon. It's going to air on July 5. I will definately watch it. I hope Janie will wins an award soon because she deserves it. Janie all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i guess fans have different opinions of JLR -- i do agree that looks is part of it too but if not for the lakorn ingredient and the acting, it wouldn't be a hit as well -- just look at NAMTAN MAI (no one seems to enjoy it or these other lakorns such as CHALEUY SAK ..etc with beautiful face actors)

I love their pairing as well -- they really suit and seems to be soulmate in NAMPUENG KOM .. it's like Purim's waiting for his fire to be put out and only Nui can do that -- she didn't pressure him to fall for her but he did it himself drastically. I love the fact that this lakorn focus on all the actors' emotions .. love how each and everyone of them delivered their roles so well -- it's really is the PERFECT ingredient for the year 2009 remakelakorn.

Thanks for liking the mv -- at the time, i was so crazy and have a fever of them -- glad you enjoy it (also, i'm still hanging here and there in this thread to read current comments -- i'll try to keep you accompany since i'm still so into this)
Thank you for hanging here with me, and I really appreciate it for answering me. I am Chinese, and I just discover Thai lakorns last year. I have watch several thai lakorns before, but I wasn't into it that much. Then last year, my aunt gave me Yok Lai Mek DVD played by Janie, then I started to get addicted. Then Nampueng Kom just did it for me. Now I am addicted to Thai Lakorns. I stopped watching Korean and Chinese movies since then. Now I want to learn Thai language. It is so beautiful and sweet to hear it. Thank you again for staying with me.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i could not agree more -- i thought it was the BEST remake of 2009 (despite my high fever for WONG WIAN HUA JAI with STEAM) -- i love this remake and watch it over and over .. the ipod version still load in my itouch as well as me going back and forth watching the raw video, helping translate and watch the hardsub over again .. i didn't get sick of it -- i didn't fast forward anything when i rewatch ..

as you said, i must agree on JLR -- there are moments in there that I'd fast forward more than NK --- i really enjoy this lakorn and glad to hear that you enjoy it from starts to end and still have time to watch it over again for the fourth times.

June, i think when i go back to the city, i will just buy the dvd for you b/c my dvd maker thing is not working in imac (well, i don't know what program work in imac) -- hopefully, i'll get it to you soon ja.
Where do you buy NK's DVD? I bought mine from Fonne, and I paid only $8. If you want to buy NK DVD, just go to fonne135@yahoo.com. Actually, I bought all Janie's lakorns from fonne. I also bought JLR and Botan too.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
anyone know where i can purchase the dvds for this lakorn? a good lakorn like this one doesn't come out that often.

the ending was super sweet :wub:
I boought mine for $8 from Fonne. Go to fonne135@yahoo.com. I hope it still the same price.

cecilia

Staff member
^i got them at the local store ja -- they're the iptv version -- it is $1 per disc so if the lakorn end at 16 episodes, it'll be 16 -- as for other lakorns, i do buy them too .. i have so many collection of lakorns, i lost count LOl

Since you mentioned that you're Chinese and want to learn thai, if you like, you probably can stop by viikii or amycafe's channel to watch the English version of this.

Despite all the elements in here -- i still love JLR more even though I love what the they did to the script for 2009 NAMPUENG KOM version.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i got them at the local store ja -- they're the iptv version -- it is $1 per disc so if the lakorn end at 16 episodes, it'll be 16 -- as for other lakorns, i do buy them too .. i have so many collection of lakorns, i lost count LOl

Since you mentioned that you're Chinese and want to learn thai, if you like, you probably can stop by viikii or amycafe's channel to watch the English version of this.

Despite all the elements in here -- i still love JLR more even though I love what the they did to the script for 2009 NAMPUENG KOM version.
I have only 4 disc for $8. I will stop by viikii channel to watch the englsh version of NK. Thanks for letting know.

I respect your choice and opinion that you love JLR more. I am not here to make you change your mind or to judge. I just state my opinion about the quality of acting. True that ppl will love JLR more than NK no matter what.

To me, I still stand by NK because of all the great skill the actors/actresses did in this lakorn was excellent. I give them A+++++++++++++++++++ for their acting.

I have a question, if NK were to have a younger P'ek such as Ken who has handsome face and muscle like Aum instead of Nok, would NK be a big hit too? I'm just curious.

Don't get me wrong, I like JLR too because I also bought the DVD.

Anyway nice metting you.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
me too, I didn't care for Janie much before but after this lakorn - I can see why this girl is "all that" haha...well, her negative gossip is everywhere but you have to give her props for her acting and liking in this lakorn. I like her since episode 1 :wub:
What negative gossip? I did not know that Janie has negative gossip. What did she do?

Anyway, I still love her and her acting skills. JANIE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve always admire Janie, but now I am a BIG fan! LOL!

I almost forgot about it, but awhile back, the spicyforum girls reminded me about the long and heated debate we got into about Mo and Janie. Forgot what they called me, but I remember I had Janie’s back 100%. LOL! I didn’t know why then cause I wasn’t a big fan of hers, but now I know why.

Who is MO? Is she an actress too?

I am new here. I only know a few thai actores/actresses.

Janie Tienphosuwan
Katreeya English
Aff
Ann
Andrew
Ken
Aum

Tik
Film
Dan

That's all I know.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i believe, sarN's uploaded the KHMER version into her youtube already ..

sarN, i notice that too and when he barge in to kiss her, he have a way of doing it as well with them hands. I guess, he is experienced in this department LOl

June, you'll need WINRAR to unzip it .. just google for a free trail one ja.
Cecilia, are you from Cambodia? Sorry for asking because you mention Khmer version.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^according to the plot, both nok are lovers then ..
as for messed, totally but it looks good just like you said LOl ..
i might tune in just b/c it's a JANIE lakorn -- i like most of her work ^^
just not a big big fan -- but a so so fan ^^ still gotta love her look in here, she's BEAUTIFUL :wub:

I actually have all of Janie's lakorns. I like the one she's playing with Andrew in Taung Paun Kamathep, and the one she was with Dan too in Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur. Have you seen these two lakorns yet?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Cecilia,

Could you tell me what lakorn is going to air soon? I know that Janie's new lakorn Suay Rerd Cherd Sode is going to air on July 5. I want to know what else is on?

I know that I went to the thread of JLR yesterday to make a comment about the lakorn. I just couldn't help myself to defend NK.

Anyway, I like this kind of communication back and forth because right now I am bored. I have nothing to do right now until school start next week for me. :rolleyes: ^_^