Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I've seen P'JIEW in the bts clip of NK and also saw him in PSR directing .. so i'm assuming, it's by him b/c ppl keeps saying, p'jiew this and p'jiew that LOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh yea true. i notice he works with many different production from ch3..he has directed lakorn for broadcast as well. i didnt realise they could work for different production lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's PURIN, i think this is after their agreement marriage.
He's getting his revenge on her -- good b/c she's constantly with his nephew!!!

i'm glad p'jiew directed this -- at least, he have spice it up even though PJS is quite boring, i cheer on for this one for him !!!

but Cell! i saw this, credit yimsiam

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh thats the nephew. wasnt chatchat peeking through the door lol

omg, just got done watching epi 2. chatchai is following janie everywhere more so than sam lol the way he kiss her is so aggressive and wild too

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i guess on a side view, from the hair -- i thought it was Purin.
It's no wonder he was rough toward her when he threw her onto the bed -- about to do his business. CRAZY!

they really spice up this version -- i remember, KAI in sam/pupate's version was so QUIET and considerate of his uncle Purin :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea in sams version he was like the boss of everyone but in this one they actually talk back lol sam wasnt such a bug a boo either..

im glad they made it more juicy cuz old version had alot of boring scenes. if sam was in there i wouldnt have like it as much

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahah. i guess on a side view, from the hair -- i thought it was Purin.
It's no wonder he was rough toward her when he threw her onto the bed -- about to do his business. CRAZY!

they really spice up this version -- i remember, KAI in sam/pupate's version was so QUIET and considerate of his uncle Purin :p
:lol: it was no wonder she was smiling , if it was Purin I doubt she be like that unless it's the movie version , lord , she was passionate w/ her old man .

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. i was talking about that one too .. i stumble upon it yesterday before i've decide to upload it since no one does. Man, the movie was a bit creepy b/c he's a so old -- and yet, they're kissing each other like there's no tomorrow .. so if we're talking about being creepy and all -- the movie gave more GOOSEBUMP !!!

this part is funny as she try to listen on -- scare to think of the unthinkable things LOL

Credit: Pantip

Just wanna share this .. their son isn't so bad looking in this shot .. Gosh, Sinjai's still beautiful next to her grown up son and husband. Her dress is a bit revealing next to her son. Anyway, my point is that Nok outta ask his wife about them secret beauty ingredient of her, perhaps, it'll help with the wrinkles a bit :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^hey they are a good looking family. his son is grown now. wasnt he chubby before? he actually look cute

nok sinjai is aging very beautifully...

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO ,in the movie version , every time they make out , my GOOSEBUMP was the size of a marble .

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. and i have to fast forward most of the part b/c the p'ek was quite old -- he have a tummy Lol .. not flat but tummy fat Lol .. anyway, the kissing was too much for me to bare so i quite -- that's why, i'm not complaining at what i'm getting from this version .. it's not as boring as Sam's version -- it actually stir up an addiction for me Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i know .. and i have to fast forward most of the part b/c the p'ek was quite old -- he have a tummy Lol .. not flat but tummy fat Lol .. anyway, the kissing was too much for me to bare so i quite -- that's why, i'm not complaining at what i'm getting from this version .. it's not as boring as Sam's version -- it actually stir up an addiction for me Lol

Did u watch the aftermath scene, where the next morning there was mark on his body as he was checking himself in the mirror , he had man boob :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^he did .. i didn't see that part .. LOl ..i guess, i fast forward too much -- i miss alot of it -- he's just not attractive to me as an old man LOl ..

lol u know who took dem caps cecilia?
which caps? the one of janie putting her ear against the door?

anyway, heading to bed, will catch this live tomorrow again. good night GIRLS !!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea and da rest dat was in da same pantip thread. aof's brother capped dem i mean one of his fans lol but i think he's gon stop cause da lakorn is gettin good feedback so he don't gotta try to promote

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't started on this yet but OMG the movie was so freaking disgusting. I almost puked. What in the world was dripping on her mouth. OMG all those flies scared the shit out of my pant. OMG the kisses was so sickening. I give the girl prop daring to do that movie with him. I don't think I can handle the lakorn if they added more spice to it. I am creep out by Chatchai. Who in the world came up with this sickening plot lol... anyways I guess I have to set the grossness behind and watch it for Janie. =D

cecilia

Staff member
yea and da rest dat was in da same pantip thread. aof's brother capped dem i mean one of his fans lol but i think he's gon stop cause da lakorn is gettin good feedback so he don't gotta try to promote
Ah, i didn't know .. but i still think he should caps b/c it really is a good lakorn -- he's not as bad as the p'ek in the movie to look at LOl -- (well, that's b/c i was a fan to begin with -- just don't like it when he's with young n'ek like fon lek )