Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^June, i saw that too .. i thought maybe it was during the 2nd force when he was on top of her -- before Kai came to her room but it's not either -- probably be the next few episodes. LOL

I think it'll be a willing after yesterday episode when she keeps stealing look at him as she continue to tie his tie.

sarN, i think it'll involve her mother more so than money -- that's what WILLY use against TAO in FAILOUNG, it's her SISTER over the money -- all sadist p'ek will use human threats. I just can't wait til she turn around and use her baby to threaten him back :wub:

oh, Pich uploaded the mv here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMYCcv8HVo
I went back and watched the tie scene (which I love by the way lol. She is so obviously attracted to him too or at the very least intrigued by him) and I think it'll be a willing too. And of course she'll exchange herself for her mother's freedom.

I wonder if he'll know about the baby or if she'll hide her pregnancy.

junne

i really like the the tie scene too...it was romantic with the background music. you can tell he's already fallen for her and she probably has feelings for him...
i think she will hide her pregnancy from him and will run away...

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooo i do love the saxophone tune that was playing in the background in that scene , im not sure if she beginning to fall for him or not lolll but it seen like she felt butterfly being that close and for god sake he was hawk eyeing her ^^^ it seen that she sense his desire & she trying not to look at him in the eye , she know better not to add oil to fire :lol:

*** ok what time in the mv ? it so dark , i can't see anything!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ monkey see , it does give me goosebumps , I don't know what to feel beside the fact that I'm prolly as bad as Purin in the pervert department mahhhh

junne

lol...me as well. i try to refrain myself from commenting, but i could not resist...

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^^ I know what ya' mean , for me , everyone assume im an r'scene freak --- mahh, therefore, I try to restrain myself not to comment in thread that are r'scene related lol...sadly I do a very poor job at it .

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol you gotta try harder, sarn. im surprise you wasnt hoping around in fai rak arsoon thread. that remake was really slow and boring. not all kiss/slap lakorns turn out good...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
We're talking about her character in the lakorn ja. I think Nui is about 20 or 21. Didn't they say she graduated early? Cause isn't she the same age as Gai and he's still in school unless he's just continuing

Oh, I was talking about her character. From a summary I read, she's supposed to be 20, but then I went back and check the character's bio page, she's actually 22-25 years old. Sorry for the confusion @_@

In a related news...Purim's supposed to be 40-45. lol.

http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/drama/star.php?drama_id=65

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol you gotta try harder, sarn. im surprise you wasnt hoping around in fai rak arsoon thread. that remake was really slow and boring. not all kiss/slap lakorns turn out good...

because it wasn't an revenge lakorn :lol: , r'scene only work well with revenge plot the rest are unnecessary !

tinah

sarNie Coma
because it wasn't an revenge lakorn :lol: , r'scene only work well with revenge plot the rest are unnecessary !
wasnt it kind of a revenge cuz pra'ek kidnap the sister thinking that she was his wife so he tortured her

did i mention that nuis face reaction was priceless when she saw khun purin in her room as she was putting on her robe..she looked so shocked

sarN

sarNie Granny
wasnt it kind of a revenge cuz pra'ek kidnap the sister thinking that she was his wife so he tortured her

did i mention that nuis face reaction was priceless when she saw khun purin in her room as she was putting on her robe..she looked so shocked
OOOooo her expression LAMO...as if , dang it , he going bit me now ! I like revenge lakorn , where it's pre-plan not out of the blue like 'fai rak arsoon' , actually it wasn't a revenge it's more like he torturing her for betraying him .

tinah

sarNie Coma
OOOooo her expression LAMO...as if , dang it , he going bit me now ! I like revenge lakorn , where it's pre-plan not out of the blue like 'fai rak arsoon' , actually it wasn't a revenge it's more like he torturing her for betraying him .
i never seen a n'ek that scare of the pra'ek before.. but it seem like she was ready for someting to happen :lol: i thought she would of run for her life but she was really calm..

tinah

sarNie Coma
but you know how most n'eks would attempt to run to the door. she should of knee him on his weak spot lol

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. he may be old but he seem to have lots of strengths -- i do like that bite on the lip part ..
it was pretty new, interesting and YOU GO GIRL kind of thing.

she should do SORIYA way -- hide a knife if she want to escape Lol

kulyia

RUK
Really interesting conversation you guys. :D the tie scene made me want to look away but his stare were soo passionate. lol