Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci, hun you rock! Thanks for the spoilers. ;) :D

Are you watching Pat & Por's lakorn? If you are, is it any good? I was thinking about watching it, but I think NK has ruined me for anything else right now. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. i watch here and there on their lakorn as well as ken/anne but really, NAMPUENG KOM does it for me too.

Today episode was GREAT!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Eng sub for episode 2 is completed.

Omg, I'm so tempted to click on the spoilers, since I'm watching as I sub and not ahead, lol >o<~

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started the first episode. I got goosebumps when watching this. My sister was like are you watching a scary movie or what rofl. Anyways it's good but I don't know how long I can hold it in before I loose my mind. I have always been freaked out by Chatchai even in his younger days but his acting has been keeping me interested. Why is Thai people promoting taboo? From my understanding, Janie's mother was married to Chatchai. Well they were living together before she packed and left with the rich man. And now he's after her daughter. I feel kind of sick. This is worst than FRA where pra ek had *** with the two sisters.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I lost it by 2nd episode, lol. I don't think it's about promoting taboo, but rather it being edgy. Lakorns have to compete with each other constantly, and they always try to out-edge one another for ratings. The more absurd the storyline, the more people tune in.

At least they weren't married. But I don't think it's any consolation at all..lol

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. i think there's nothing going between them. Back then, Rose was more so of a gold digger, she probably won't stoop that low to give in herself to him since she has someone rich like Grace's dad to go too. I'm thinking, they are engage but beyond that, nothing happen ---

as for Juang, she's probably saying it out loud to make Grace feel gross out since she can't have Purim like she always want.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^ I lost it by 2nd episode, lol. I don't think it's about promoting taboo, but rather it being edgy. Lakorns have to compete with each other constantly, and they always try to out-edge one another for ratings. The more absurd the storyline, the more people tune in.

At least they weren't married. But I don't think it's any consolation at all..lol

You're right, that's the whole point. Each channel is competing against the others for ratings and viewers like crazy story lines (within certain boundaries though or else nobody wants to watch). So each lakorn pushes the envelope more the last one and NK is one of those that has more drama then the last revenge/slap-kiss lakorn.

And like Ceci said, I don't think Rose was stupid enough to sleep with Purim. They're relationship seemed more like she was just using him as a stepping stone to something better. But then again...Rose isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

I've been watching and I just keep coming back around to one question. Who is Kai's father?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooooo I miss so much , i was out of internet for 3 days ! was it an r'scene or an willing ? :lol:

kermint

sarNie Adult
haha isnt R-scene, it's more like willing scene lols. man i want to c more like R-scene hahaha.

Hey Cecilia:
I like ur banner tho. it looks very nice n romantic lols

cecilia

Staff member
man, i want him to take her away from all these chaos already ..
tomorrow looks good b/c she's dong some modeling job for Khun SANDAO!
all these drooling man Lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
She gave in because he threatened to hurt her mom. He said "you don't want your mom to get in trouble do you, show me how filial/dutiful you are to your mom." How perverted and twisted, Chatchai is great in this role!

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why, i keep on saying, he'sa cunning man! I sure hope NUI make him pay back twice the pain he created for her.

junne

i feel sorry for nui this lastest eps. he seems so heartless after the willing scene...gotta agree that chatchai is awesome in this role...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i just done watch the scene MAHhahhah...child molester :lol: but i love it ! But i felt bad for Nui though , poor baby ! He is so cruel , he finish eating and throw a way the wiped napkin hahahah

***edit : I told ya' it going be a willing scene ^^^ :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol thats what i said when i was watching soot sanaha. shes in there too

so nui gave in to him afterall..i hope payback is gonna be a *itch* for Purin. he deserves to suffer..even after he raped her he didnt have any symphathy?

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't think it's was consider rape since she consented as well even though i kindda of use force to manipulate her. LOl

today episode start off awesome as well -- NAMPUENG KOM is definitely the best of 2009 remake for me.