Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ceci if purim wrote that letter a long time ago..the lakorn will end sooner too LOL

btw..i do enjoy watching this lakorn..and janie's wonderful acting!!! i was okayish with her before but this did so well im like anxious to see her in other lakorns now! wtg janie!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o ' wow , do i love the ending or what! it was so emotional ! Jaine really stole my heart :lol: i can't wait to get the dvd set so i can re-watch it all over again ! the best lakorn of 2009!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im guessing the ending was satisfying? the director did an exceptionaly job at keeping the viewers attach throughout the whole lakorn! im so sad that it has ended so soon..why does good lakorn have to be so short

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree .. now, i have nothing interesting to watch :( .. no more sleepless night until another good one come air. and to be honest, i was rooting for mart/susie instead of RITA/ANDREW, even if he's not onscreen for awhile, i'm still rooting for mart/susie b/c of the plot -- MSJ wardrobe looks bad :(

anyway, i was doing this translating stuff and came to realize that PURIM always do the confession to Nui when he keeps saying that he'll make Nui fall and addict to him LOl .. quite funny b/c PURIM'S working HARD in here to earn Nui's love and trust twice the amount of the emotional pain he gave her LOl

i like the ending too -- the setting is BEAUTIFUL .. a TOTALLY different feeling, i love how Purim tolerate Nui's way of torturing him -- but yet at the same time, don't give up on her -- the CONFESSION letter is so good, some of the girls said that Pe should have done one for Bow too Lol ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK , find dis vERY funny. Sata 's cellular phone ring up ROSE picture HAHAHAHA , as if she is his Top 5 favor :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
all Purim had to do was ask for her forgiveness , Nui was ready to except him already :lol:, the plan was unnecessary , so crazy , both said they will never love one another but they end up obsess with each other w/o even realizing it I love the way Nui express it though , thru her tear , it felt as if she fallen too deep in love w/ him that it hurt :( . I love the ending too & the emotonial Nui express when she was hugging Purim , it was as if she was relieve he was her , finally!

cecilia

Staff member
^it was cute when she ask about Dao and Khun Juarng from Purim and the moment he clear all of those out, she had on a smile ^^

but the things i like about this is that she hold her emotions inside and let him expressed it .. it's always best when the man declare their love before a woman -- it's quite romantic that's why i keep saying, when Purim say them I LOVE YOU words and write her letter, she'll be soft toward him.

I also agree with you that she's ready to accept him as long as he expressed what he wants to her -- i'm surprise, it took one vomit scene to make Gai understand that Nui's pregnant unlike Purim (he must have not love a woman enough to know the difference -- until Nui came along Lol)

As for Juarng, it was a bit stupid of her to force Rose bow on her feet when back then she bow to Rose out of her own will -- and then she went on to say about dignity, she lose her own dignity out of her own will, she shouldn't force other to do it back to lose their dignity as well.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^it was just for her (juang) own satisfaction..and she wants other ppl to feel the same pain that she went thru..which is kind of stupid...esp when you point a gun to someone's face..dignity is the last thing on their mind.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Just 2 words...LOVED IT!! :D Absolutely the best, remake EVER!!! Since I don't have much experience on the topic I think I will stick with this that thought :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! It ended already!

Why must the good ones end so soon??? Why why why???

The confession letter...must I say anything more? Super romantic!

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* it seem like just yesturday that this lakorn aired. thats why i hate the fri-sun slot..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
heck you guys started when it first aired..i just started watching it 3 days before the last epi aired ...talk bout ending so soon! :lol:

it was all good though..cause i watched it non-stop..

junne

the ending was super sweet, with the confession letter and how nui finally tells purim that she loves him...best lakorn in a long time.

Ceci, great mv. i really like it.

cecilia

Staff member
While finish subbing for episode 5, i notice that as he put the contract on the table, he's hopelessly hoping that Rose rush in to sign it .. and the minute she's done, he grab it from her right away without hesitation .. he must really plan this out -- to get Nui for himself ^^

Oh, he also tell suntat that he and Nui have something going on, that's why he kiss her out in the public like that .. so possessive even when she has not move into his house .. leaving Suntat stunned and confused. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
o nice MV ! im still working on mine ! i love dis lakorn , going re-watch it again so i can catch all those little detail , i didn't know they have two tie scene until i saw Cell's MV ! That was in eps 5 :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
^the first one, he forces her .. the 2nd one, she did it out of her own will -- well, he sorta hint her but she did it before she leave his house because she feel, it is her duty to do this until she OFFICIALLY move out and the money are paid LOl -- i actually both scene but i love the BEDROOM scene more b/c you can totally feel their mix emotions in there. He's sad that she's leaving him, she's confuse whether leaving him is a good idea or not .. so yup, the bedroom leave me a linger feel for their start love story ^^

sarN, you need to hassle up, i can't wait 20 years .. you know LOl (i'm using Gai's words)
i can't wait to see both stuff from you .. i'm rewatching to see if i can catch some detail too LOl