Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omgggg!!!!!!!!! i think i just fell in love with ATEAM all over againnn!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :yahoo: :yahoo:

thank u so much for sharing!

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Here are some pictures of Aff and Umm.
Credits to taksaorn.com. I'm not sure what they were doing. I'm guessing they were filming NM. Just thought I post up since it has Aff hehe. Aff looks so pretty. ^_^

Thank you!

The photos of Aum and Aff sitting together seem to me that they are having lots of fun together during their break. This is because from their poses and the directions of their heads. Aum is actually leaning onto Aff’s side to either takes their own photos together with a hand phone or have someone take photos of them because Aum always grabs every opportunity to take photos with Aff whenever they are together. I can also see that he feels extremely relax and comfortable with her and his smiles goes deep into his eyes, genuine sincere smiles and smiles that display on his face that can make you feel that he really enjoys her presence. You can see the way he looks at Aff. His eyes seem as though his voltage is overcharged. Stop wondering why he keeps staring at the hand phone. The answers are quite obvious. He just can’t stop appreciating their photos. Do you think they are actually working or taking their private time together? You guess???

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I especially love these!

Spending their breaks together! :lol:
Aum and Aff looks so cosy and comfy together. Aum's like leaning on Aff even before they started posing for photos such as in photo 1 and 3. :wub: They look like teenagers with their first love lol. innocent and sweet.

I hope subsequently after this there'll be more and more news on Namtan Mai! Hyped up again!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling

i love this one the most :wub:
look how he stares at her ahhhhhhhhhh!! :yahoo:

danseurella

sarNie Egg

i love this one the most :wub:
look how he stares at her ahhhhhhhhhh!! :yahoo:

Hahas mine too! :D
That's the 3rd photo I was referring to. I just realised that my earlier post could have been a little misleading. Well it's THIS!!! and the frist one with his eyes closed and leaning against Aff, saying something  ^_^

danielle jang

sarNie Egg

Just for fun!!!

1st picture
Aum: Gosh! That director messaged umpteen times that he’s going to be here in 10 mins time. 20 mins have already past. There is still no sign of him. This guy just doesn’t have any sense of punctuality. What excuses is he going to give now for being late? I give up. (Close his eyes in exasperation)
Aff: Don’t be so critical! Didn’t he say that he is in a traffic jam?

2nd picture
Aum: Again? I am going to murder him. He just can’t understand how precious my time is. I am going to charge him triple fees for every second late. (Open his eyes wide with murder look)
Aff: Didn’t I tell you to observe your behavior the last time when we were in the airport. Have you forgotten about that?

3rd picture
Aum: Sorry! I apologize for my sudden short fuse. Forgive me! Please! Please! Just say that you will agree to take pictures with me. (Turning his head staring at her, unleashing his full voltage)
Aff: Ok! Ok! I surrender….. and for goodness sake stop staring like that or someone else is going to see us. (You think I am so stupid to let you electrify me, I will pretend not to look into your eyes.)

4th picture
Aum: Ah….Thank goodness that she lets me off so easily this time. I promise I will surely behave. I must quickly adjust my handphone to take more of our pictures before she changes her mind. God bless! I will soon have new additions to add into my old collections.
Aff: So cute!!!! (Turning her head one side, smiling in bliss)

5th picture
Aum: Ready! Smile! To your left, my dear!
Aff: Message Received!

6th picture
Aum: How about asking the director’s assistant to take pictures for us since she is so free!!! But before that, let me take one more picture of us first.
Aff: That would be a good idea! How smart!

7th picture
Aum: To the left again!!!! I just love this angle.
Aff: Alright!

8th picture
Aum: At last! Miss Assistant will take pictures of us. I guarantee you that we are the most photogenic couple!
Aff: Totally agree!

9th picture
Aum: This is getting more and more fun! I’m just hook! One more, Please! This time, I am going to tilt my head closer to Aff.
Aff: Fine!

10th picture
Aff: Let me see how well you are doing? Looks good!
Assistant – Trust me! I have an MBA for photo shooting. By the way, how’s my skill?

11th picture
Aum: Last one! Remember, the time when we were in Hong Kong! I remember how close we had positioned our head together for the photo shooting. I just love that pose! Shall we do it again!!!!
Aff: Brilliant!!!

12th picture
Aff: Yes Director……..!
Aum: Smart of him not to call me again or else I am ready to give him a piece of my mind!!! Control! Control! For the sake of Aff good opinion, I must act like a gentleman! Remember!!! Forget about him! I will just take a look at our pictures. They will make my day!!!

13th picture
Aff: Ok Director! You want me to start my scene first…. and anything you want me to prepare first before you arrive….

14th picture – Aum: Bored! Too Bored!!! He’s not only late, he’s going to be longwinded too. How long am I supposed to tolerate him????????
Aff: Go on! I am listening!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AW! AUM LOOKS HOT IN THOSE PICTURES! =] hhaha so this is airing.. next weekend? :)

EDIT: aww nvm :( i guess Anne & Krit's lakorn is airing first =] thats fine with MEE! hahaha

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
I especially love these!

Spending their breaks together! :lol:
Aum and Aff looks so cosy and comfy together. Aum's like leaning on Aff even before they started posing for photos such as in photo 1 and 3. :wub: They look like teenagers with their first love lol. innocent and sweet.

I hope subsequently after this there'll be more and more news on Namtan Mai! Hyped up again!

I think Aum really likes Aff a lot. He has his attention all focus on her. Look closely and you will realize that he is trying to complement his physique with her’s when he is sitting down leaning against her body. I never see him do that. Now, I see him hunch his back or curl his body so that their shoulders are on level with each other as well as their heads.

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i came back and saw these pictures posted by N'Kayla, so beautiful and cute.
i super heart them all -- really hype up for NM again :clap: