Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I am bored so I was thinking of BABY for our Ateam.
What do you guys want? A Boy or a Girl? Twins? ha ha

Have any of you seen Yok Lai Make? There is this baby girl (baby janie).....and she is very cute. Maybe she could be BABY ATeam........

Little Aff would drive our Aum crazy. :wub:

I WANT TWINS!!!!!! CUTE CHUBBY TWINS.. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
Puangpakaarm have read the book and been spoil me with lots of sweet scenes between ATEAM
i really can't wait til this come out == all them ONE KISS, TWO KISS refusal and threads from PAWAN to THUMAN is to die for :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i will ask Puangpakaarm to see if she allow me to post her works in here.
would love to see the rest of the sisters react to all his love threats :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
YEAH. You are making me SUPER excited to watch this lakorn.. Whats the storyline? I now its a love affair, but I dk the storyline..

SOMEONE link me to the storyline page or website. :p

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG - ceci do seek permission - I want to read it so bad since is being like a drought without NM and Ateam!

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
OMG - ceci do seek permission - I want to read it so bad since is being like a drought without NM and Ateam!

hee hee. I second that. We need some ATeam love.

I was not sure I wanted spoilers but geez - all this waiting make me say - YES, YES, YES. Ceci - please do. :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^i will ask Puangpakaarm to see if she allow me to post her works in here.
would love to see the rest of the sisters react to all his love threats :wub:
I hope she agrees! ^_^
you're really making me so hyped up again!! I was daydreaming about NM a while ago in school... our lesson bores me so I ended up thinking about ATEAM :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I GOT PERMISSION : spoiler coming on now ^^
I remember one scene from the novel. When Pawan and Thuma came back from HKG, Thuma had to come into the main office to attend the meeting. As soon as she arrived, Pawan called her at her desk and asked her to come to see him in his office. These are the dialogues between them:

Pawan Can you come to see me Bo? I miss you so much. After we came back from HKG, I havent got a chance to see you yet.

Thuma:You will see me in the meeting room.

Pawan:I will see you but I cant kiss you. Come to see me and let me kiss you or I will go kiss you in front of your secretary.

This is only hors doeuvre. There are a lot more sweet scenes.

As you read from synopsis, Pawan is madly falling in love with Thuma. When he found out that Thuma is married, he tried to distance himself, but he couldnt resist her charm. In his mind, he didnt want to disgrace himself committing adultery and didnt want to end up like his dad who was going to marry a woman half his age and also a married woman. He was shot dead by her husband right in front of Pawan.

another scene : will try to spoil more as soon as i get new one LOL

Back to the spoiler of NTM, it was when Pawan sent Thuma to HKG for work. He followed her there to see and surprise her. He was at the lobby of the hotel calling to her room. These are their conversations on the phone.
Pawan: Its me
Thumas heart was beating fast as she realizes who was calling
Pawan: How do you feel?
Thuma: Fine kha
Pawan: Mr. Jang said you are having a cold
Thuma: Kha
Pawan: Are you hungry?
Thuma: Not too much
Pawan: Jang said you havent eaten supper, right after work you went straight to your room
Thuma: I took some medications, they made me sleep
Pawan: You need a bowl of soup to feel better
Thuma laughed and said you are so sweet. What a pity that you are far away, if you are nearby, I have to give you some rewards
Pawan: Can I have a kiss?
Thuma laughed again and said you can have two (she thought that he wasnt near her, that why she dared saying such a thing, but she just get herself into trouble.
Pawan: Ha, really? Then, hurry up and get ready. I will be waiting for you in the lobby
Thuma exclaimed eh She is little hesitant, then she heard Pawan laughing triumphantly and repeating
Pawan: Dont be late, if you take more than 15 mins, I will go up to your room and it will be 3 kisses

This scene happened before the important scene (which will occur later)
THANKS plenty to Puangpakaarm @youtube for providing them for me, nonstop :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a scene. I soooooooo wanna see this scene and hope they don't leave any sweet scene out.
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. I hate waiting. I am loving ATEAM all over again. :wub: :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I GOT PERMISSION : spoiler coming on now ^^
I remember one scene from the novel. When Pawan and Thuma came back from HKG, Thuma had to come into the main office to attend the meeting. As soon as she arrived, Pawan called her at her desk and asked her to come to see him in his office. These are the dialogues between them:

Pawan Can you come to see me Bo? I miss you so much. After we came back from HKG, I havent got a chance to see you yet.

Thuma:You will see me in the meeting room.

Pawan:I will see you but I cant kiss you. Come to see me and let me kiss you or I will go kiss you in front of your secretary.

This is only hors doeuvre. There are a lot more sweet scenes.

As you read from synopsis, Pawan is madly falling in love with Thuma. When he found out that Thuma is married, he tried to distance himself, but he couldnt resist her charm. In his mind, he didnt want to disgrace himself committing adultery and didnt want to end up like his dad who was going to marry a woman half his age and also a married woman. He was shot dead by her husband right in front of Pawan.

another scene : will try to spoil more as soon as i get new one LOL

Back to the spoiler of NTM, it was when Pawan sent Thuma to HKG for work. He followed her there to see and surprise her. He was at the lobby of the hotel calling to her room. These are their conversations on the phone.
Pawan: Its me
Thumas heart was beating fast as she realizes who was calling
Pawan: How do you feel?
Thuma: Fine kha
Pawan: Mr. Jang said you are having a cold
Thuma: Kha
Pawan: Are you hungry?
Thuma: Not too much
Pawan: Jang said you havent eaten supper, right after work you went straight to your room
Thuma: I took some medications, they made me sleep
Pawan: You need a bowl of soup to feel better
Thuma laughed and said you are so sweet. What a pity that you are far away, if you are nearby, I have to give you some rewards
Pawan: Can I have a kiss?
Thuma laughed again and said you can have two (she thought that he wasnt near her, that why she dared saying such a thing, but she just get herself into trouble.
Pawan: Ha, really? Then, hurry up and get ready. I will be waiting for you in the lobby
Thuma exclaimed eh She is little hesitant, then she heard Pawan laughing triumphantly and repeating
Pawan: Dont be late, if you take more than 15 mins, I will go up to your room and it will be 3 kisses

This scene happened before the important scene (which will occur later)
THANKS plenty to Puangpakaarm @youtube for providing them for me, nonstop :wub:

omg... thanks... i cant believe i read it... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its killing me so bad for waiting too.... i want it to air right now...i want the t-ser to come out right now.... i want more....lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
look at these photos...I'm so happy that Ateam are together again - Aum is looking so handsome as day passes!!! :wub:

look at the hand :wub: :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
look at these photos...I'm so happy that Ateam are together again - Aum is looking so handsome as day passes!!! :wub:

look at the hand :wub: :wub:
omg where did u get this at? where was this at???

there so hot together...... omg.....my aum is so hottt :drool: :drool: :drool: and my aff is so pretty :spin:

is there any more pictures of them???? if more, post it.... thanks

cecilia

Staff member
^It's from aum's new show 'IDOL PROJECT' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7g0lhDK2uw
=== i guess, reality show that seek out for new n'ek and p'ek --- i guess he producing/directing with the help with the other 5 actors .
i love listening to Aff's sweet comments about aum, if only she knew earlier LOl --
she's so funny about the whole 'MASK' ordeal that help prevent swine flu atm -- got me laughing when she goes 'good opportunity to wear it so no one can recognize' :loool:

need more spoiler? .. here's more :wub:

These are the scenes after they hung up from each other.

Thuma was getting dressed quickly. She seems to be excited, but not too much. She was quite satisfied about things that were going on and she didnt think there was anything wrong in what she was doing either since she knows better than anybody else about her own problem. (The fact that her husband is gay, Pee Tao is just her husband by law, and they never consume their marriage so she never feels guilty about going out with a person whom she likes)

Thuma opened the door. As soon as she steped out, she was startled b/c someone moved so close to her.

Pawas: You took more than 15 mins, I won my bet

Thuma:Your watch is cheating Thuma had to step back for he was so closed to her that she could feel his breath on her neck,

Pawan: Le t me see the time on your watch He leaned closer to her. Thuma could smell a slight trace of alcohol from his breath. He looks so relaxed which makes him looks totally different from a person she usually see at the office.
Thuma: I dont wear a watch
Pawan: See, you lose the bet
Thuma:Okay, the loser will buy the drink
Pawan: Na, for the drink I will buy you, a promise is a promise, okay, I want my 3 kisses
Thuma looks at him. Their eyes met. She had a faint smile which makes her face look so beautiful. Okay, 3 kisses, not more, not less
Pawan: Can I have it right now?
Thuma:Wait until before we say each other good bye tonight, na kha, she pleads
Pawan well, I am a sportsman, I always give a loser a chance
After he finish saying, he looks so pleased with himself. He whistled a love song and gave her his arm to hold. Thuma touches his arm slightly. They both smile to each other.
Thuma thought to herself; let him smile, she wont surrender easily.
thanks Puangpakaarm again :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^isn't it? . .i love spoilers.
i'm waiting for more from Puangpakaarm too.
she been wonderful providing them little teaser for us CRAZE fans LOL

really wish i know how to read thai so i can help out a bit on his part too ;)