Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Oh - I have no word to say for this picture. Just :dude: :yahoo: :blush: :spin: :wub:

look at his arms or body!! (I want a scene where he carry Aff cuz she just tire of walking) Let put those arms in use!

all I can say is... HOTTTTT!!! *fans myself*

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love Aff's outfit :) you know when she wore that vest - I immediately think of Aum because Aum's like to wear vest too! :wub:

I noticed that Aff's wearing a ring

and I'm trying to see if that ring matches this one

Why? I want to know if in NM - Aum's gave Aff a ring or is it from her boyfriend :eek:

and Aum's without his ring (the one he usually wear on the "marriage" finger

cecilia

Staff member
^Kayla, it is from the IN YOUNG GENERATION Award.

Tomorrow is Aum's Birthday and of course we will have Ateam together for the Merit

here is a clip of Aff's holding up her shirt :wub: and she said something Aum. Translation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kYiJiciixQ...re=channel_page
briefly on the end part, she said she prepare some shirts to give away at the event and that to be there so that they won't lose to Aum - i suppose, she's talking about the number of FANS who will be there.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
That dress is the the same dress that she wore at the IN award.

Thanks Cecilia for the translation. I think is will be so much FUN for Ateam and their fans on that MERIT day. I can't wait for them to compliment on each other shirt! :wub:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Cute as ever!
Can't wait for Merit Day!
I hope their fans will bring lots of pictures and hopefully videos!
Thanks for the translation :) Aff's cute :)

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling, we might get to see a BIRTHDAY SURPRISE during NM shooting scenes --- SOON when his birth date arrive.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i can't wait see if they do anything for his bday :D he and aff celebrating together hopefully ^^ (and also celebrating with Pinky too)
heehee i made heart-shaped cookies for his b-day and ate them, sad thing was that was kind of burnt and hard lol.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMFG. i'm like wahhhhhhhhhhhh! woot for ateam and tahnks for all the clips! i soo can not wait for this. at all.

awww AFF so HOT *spinning*
MAE SARN! <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUM! <3

gawd. ATEAM is like my love. ahhahah

oh do you guys have ur ATM site link or whatever me wana join! hahah.

AFF IS A HOTT MODEL FOR AUM. they so took like 69 photoshoots. we better see all the pictures. haha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
cecilia I can't wait for the clip. I want to see Aff carrying out the b-day's cake for Aum and he better or her better give each other a kiss...hhaha

Aum will be celebrating with Pinky but is not here who I really want him to be with if you all know what I mean. Just Aff, my friend, Just Aff

Grudgeprincess

the ATMchinese site is
http://jamloeyrakbbs.uu1001.cn/index.php

if Ateam is your Love
then Ateam for me is like a drug. I'm so in love with these two!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
cecilia I can't wait for the clip. I want to see Aff carrying out the b-day's cake for Aum and he better or her better give each other a kiss...hhaha

Aum will be celebrating with Pinky but is not here who I really want him to be with if you all know what I mean. Just Aff, my friend, Just Aff

Grudgeprincess

the ATMchinese site is
http://jamloeyrakbbs.uu1001.cn/index.php

if Ateam is your Love
then Ateam for me is like a drug. I'm so in love with these two!
if Ateam is like a drug to you then... Ateam is like air to me.. can't live without them... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUM!!!!!!
I should change my siggy soon... ATEAM... :lol:
I SECOND THAT .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA KHA ..
wanna see sweet clip of the pair together :wub:

while in HK .. here's some more shot of aum .. LOOKS GOOD IN BLACK.

Credit: clubatichart