Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
YAY!!! I just owned another page!!! :lol:

Aum Won, Aum Won at the Nine Entertaiment Award :)

I'm so happy for him and feel joyful for myself too. I LOVE THIS MAN (and Aff as a WOMAN)... :lol:

and also Botun Gleep Soot Tai won lakorn of the year :wub:
congrats to Aum!! so happy for him!! :clap: :clap:

so sad, in today tvpool, they confirm again that AUM/PINKY are still as sweet as ever :( ..
crash my ATEAM dream .. now i'm back to PINKY/AUM mode LOl

I'm with the girls who want to keep ATEAM a fantasy again :p
reality... *sigh* but we'll still keep the ATEAM fantasy alive!!

I'll be with my ATEAM dream forever... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Donna, i was waiting to take over .. but nvm. you won and own it !!!! :clap:
I will keep the fantasy alive and face reality over again LOL

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. we suppose, we can spam just so i can get the page LOl ..
anyway, AUM looking super handsome at NINE ENTERTAINMENT uploading the clip to ateamforum atm too

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I'll watch it later... ^_^

I'm watching the yesterday's clip again... aum's nephew not leaving aff... that's just too cute to handle!! :wub:
I really really wonder what does aff have why the little boy likes him so much! he doesn't even want his own mommy... :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so sad, in today tvpool, they confirm again that AUM/PINKY are still as sweet as ever :( ..

well, since Aff is still with her bf - I don't mind Aum having a gf. However, I'm will always want Aum and Aff together because I'm all Ateam in reality and fantasy!

I don't like Pinky (not that she was with Aum) but I just think what I think that she is stuck-up and arrogant, sometime a spoil brat (sorry Pinky's fan) but really I'm not all for Aum and Pinky. I want to see how long this will last

ATEAM is ALL ME! :)

P.S AUM was so handsome at the award

cikna

sarNie Adult
Okie - I'm just very happy today, I think cuz Aum won best actor :wub: or maybe I'm just going on my break :lol:

one more post before I dissapear

I'm pretty good at catching little details like cikna have said

look at Aum and Aff's watch - is pretty similar don't you think? they are like the girl and boy version...
she wore black shirt - he had on his black watch
he wore white shirt - she had on white watch
yeah, i noticed the watches and t-shirts and the black and white thing. maybe the sponsor wants them to wear it? :huh:

it's ok ceci. as long as we have aff and aum as the most compatible as reel life couple, our fantasy will go on, and on, and on,....... :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
well, since Aff is still with her bf - I don't mind Aum having a gf. However, I'm will always want Aum and Aff together because I'm all Ateam in reality and fantasy!

I don't like Pinky (not that she was with Aum) but I just think what I think that she is stuck-up and arrogant, sometime a spoil brat (sorry Pinky's fan) but really I'm not all for Aum and Pinky. I want to see how long this will last

P.S AUM was so handsome at the award

he is damn hottttt... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
DANG THIS THREAD JUMPED 10 OR SO PAGES FOR ME.. BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT... HEHE

GOSH I SWEAR IMMA FAINT ONE OF THESE DAYS.. I LOVE ATEAM TOO MUCH... N HIS NEPHEW.. HAHA.. THATS A COMPLETED FAMILY RITE THERE.. HEHE...

THE SHIRTS WERE SUPER ADORABLE..

N GAAHHHHHHH ATEAM PICTURES AT EVENTS ARE MAKING. ME.. WHOOOO.. BREATHLESS LOL.. HEHE.. THEY ARE SO GREAT LOOK WISE, ACTING WISE, ATEAM WISE <--- LMAO.. HAHA I DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE ANIMORE ..

LOVE ATEAM.... HEHE..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen them at an award show together!!! WHY??????

though, I would love for them both to show up together and walking the red carpet??

Is either Aff at this award or Aum at that Award - they never together (yet!)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay when is this lakorn airing? I'm ready to watch A-Team in action again.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
you and the rest of Ateam gang as well - no release date yet. They still filming so we just have to wait for Behind the Scenes.
More Aum and Aff please - last week was awesome. Ateam was everywhere :wub:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
he is damn hottttt... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

my sister would agree with you. she is not a fan of pinky (sorry to pinky's fan) and love ateam. even if they are not a couple in real, they are still a real couple to us for those who love them.

danseurella

sarNie Egg

I so agree. I dislike Pinky not just because she's with Aum or 'cos Aum likes her. I'm usually all for celebrity couples but I just can't like her. She gives the impression of a spoilt brat and someone who doesn't know how to love or cherish. Bit irritating in my eyes. Sorry Pinky fans. Just some opinions.
Same as Aff's bf. I think they have way passed the stage where you have the 'impulse' for marriage. I think they are more like close friends or family (brother sister) rather than a couple...

cecilia

Staff member
I so agree. I dislike Pinky not just because she's with Aum or 'cos Aum likes her. I'm usually all for celebrity couples but I just can't like her. She gives the impression of a spoilt brat and someone who doesn't know how to love or cherish. Bit irritating in my eyes. Sorry Pinky fans. Just some opinions.
Same as Aff's bf. I think they have way passed the stage where you have the 'impulse' for marriage. I think they are more like close friends or family (brother sister) rather than a couple...
i dont' know .. i didn't have that feeling from pinky ..
just that i love ATEAM to much, sometime, i just have to balance what real and what's not real
--- to try to not get too extreme on ateam fever in real life LOl ..