Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
the storyline is sooo much drama.. i mean yes, is good but also bad..
hopefully they change the story just a tiny bit like he found out she's pregnant before she flies off.. something like that. hehe

cikna

sarNie Adult
gosh, a much awaited type of lakorn that many ateamers hope for!!!! definitely, many ppl going to be VERY happy ^_^ . no more shall we dwell only in the fanfics (which i don't mind at all reading...hehehehe..). the real thing is on its way.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, to avoid him marry Nian ..

rewatching NANG BARB, i wish he cut his hair in here so he can look very PLAYBOYISH .. spike hair often make them look that way ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the 24th ... lalala... im so happy.. opening ceremony kekeke.. ateam.. reunited.. plus babies muahahaha..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
soooo, aff is not in this lakorn any more...p'ploy is n'rai...and p'benz is n'ek...stilll hoping...so many lakorn to go through...no more comments to write...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh really...aff is still n'ek...yeah then i still going to look forward....yeah!!!!...luv aff & aum

cecilia

Staff member
^no kidding, i want to see her onscreen expanding her acting ability :wub:
different lakorn is good for her career -- :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is ploy playing n''rai or supporting actress...i think it'll be cool if ploy plays n'rai...

Papimpan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. I am a new member but have been observing you guys for months since JLR. I love this forum so much, good place to update on the info. about Aum (Atichart, my imaginary boyfriend :D ) and Aff. And yes, I also look forward to Namtarn Mai, many love scenes and babies....can't wait to see their love scenes...

FYI, on the 24 October there will be an opening ceremony for another lakorn that Aum will be p'ak, Na Kak Dok Son Klin and N'ak is going to be Nun Sirapan.

And Aff is going to have a role as Princess in a new lakorn with Aum being Prince (but Aum has not confirmed yet).

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:lol: :lol: :lol: we have been observed? oh snapppppp LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ceci/JLR sisters u hear that HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA we've been "observed" hahahahah oh wow that just amuses me hahahah cuz only we kno what have gone on :ph34r: :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwww i can't wait!! i luv aum and aff!! although i love aum/aff im not so sure i'm going to be satisfied with "boton...." just thinking but hopefully i'm wrong.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
welcome ..............Papimpan

lmao.. yea khun ying lol.. i bet we all saw lol..

oh no sarah .... dont five up.. just like wat ceci said.. *fighting*.. aja aja.. xp lol..