Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Papimpan

sarNie Egg
Yes, another one but looks like Aum can't do it because he has so many lakorn already. but well, do not give up hoping yet. to be honest, i want to see Namtarn Mai more than Botun but never mind i will enjoy any lakorn with aum and aff.

boubleAiloveyou

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. I am a new member but have been observing you guys for months since JLR. I love this forum so much, good place to update on the info. about Aum (Atichart, my imaginary boyfriend :D ) and Aff. And yes, I also look forward to Namtarn Mai, many love scenes and babies....can't wait to see their love scenes...

FYI, on the 24 October there will be an opening ceremony for another lakorn that Aum will be p'ak, Na Kak Dok Son Klin and N'ak is going to be Nun Sirapan.

And Aff is going to have a role as Princess in a new lakorn with Aum being Prince (but Aum has not confirmed yet).

OMG~~~~reallyyyyyyyyyyy????

I want to laugh loudly~~~~hahahahahahahah

which lakorn do you know??

tinah

sarNie Coma
:huh: but i thought the rumor is that paul and vicky got the roles...i read that at ateam forum??
for munkoot saeng jun? aw that would be great. vicky doesnt have alot of upcomings and i do wanna see her as a princess again. her and paul should be fine

Papimpan

sarNie Egg
:huh: but i thought the rumor is that paul and vicky got the roles...i read that at ateam forum??

Oh, really? Last time I heard, Aff said ok already, but Aum is still not sure because of his tight schedule. It will be good if Aum is ok because the Prince in this novel, Mong Kun Sang Chan is a very smart guy...Well, it will be good for Aum to be a smart guy once in a while (after Tor in Badarn Jai).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaaaaaaaat ..... there not in mongkut saengjan no more.. **faints**

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! MOre Aumm and Aff even after this one?? droooll!!

whatever happens i would love more of Aum and AFf!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^nothing has been confirm yet beside news from the article that Wishy read.
so now, it is still rumors according to some sources ---
i still rooting for them to be in here. different role/storyline :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha .. indeed we will lol.. haha.. :lol:.. i 4got wat site it was but sarn wrote beneath wishy's post lol.. sarn puts hearts lol.. n a pix of ateam lol.. hehehe..

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Whatever it is, they better let Aum and Aff be p'nangs again, cos they are one hot couple!!! I don't think i'll ever get tire of Aum and Aff together nor ROme and RIta together!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. my 3 fav couple kekeke... aum/aff ateam.. rome/rita rteam.. ken/ann kateam .. lol..