Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
many of us seem so hyped up now and lots of spamming lol...hhehehe spam for me also cos i m at work and cant spam much

love ateam... and NM is another most anticipating lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
^i wish they film it already from all these hype end of their opening pictures. they really are teasing the fans.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i just love how we're just spamming ahahhaaa ATEAM DEVOTION <3
oh, GP is on a roll! go, go, go sala!

hey ateamers i think i'm gonna get more obsessed bout these twoo!! awwwww i toned down on the jungle fever but it's coming back lol!!! i love the photos. LOOK AT THE WAY AUM LOOKS AT HER... SEEMMSSS LIKE HE ADORES HER AND SEEMSLIKE THEY ARE CLOSE!! I LOVE :p
right! agree!

I HAVE A STRONG FEELING NAMTARN MAI WILL BRING BACK THE ATEAM FEVER!!! WE GET TO SEE THE BABY TOO!!! *SCREAMS*
agree, again!

credit to clubatichart.com

when I see this pic, I feel so amazing
they are so cuteeeeeee and look like a real couole :lol:
agree, one more time!

this is just the opening ceremony and you girls are going crazy wow what will happen when they start filming more pics and there's a ring on aum ring finger hmm???
imagine all the insanity and craziness. coz i am experiencing it rite now! :wacko:

i bet the production company is going all out promote this lakorn. and they asked aff and aum to be lovey-dovey in promoting this drama, well they are doing hell of a job! it is almost real that we begin to believe they are reel and real couple!

i'm not saying i'm the best when it comes to non-verbal language. but years of teaching and observing people, the body and face say a lot of things. they are very much comfortable with each other, too comfortable i must say. i always have this imagination they would eventually end up together. but both are now committed to other people. and i respect that. but then, looking at these pictures, and i said to myself: they must be emotional strong people not to have even a slight feeling for one another or they must be great actors to portray such lovely pictures and yet not feeling anything... i believe the attraction between them is there but how much, I don't know! :ph34r:

cikna

sarNie Adult
more picture , click to enlarge

[
if i have gotten my hand on these pics last nite, more aff and aums moments in my Namtarn Mai MV Anyways, thanks sarn for sharing!

HAHA. that's what I was thinking too. :lol: Who knows... maybe Pinky & Aum's relationship will be over before you know it & Aum & Aff will get together... hm...

This picture is funny...

Aum's checking out Aff's ass...! :lol: tsk tsk Aum... you naughty man...
i think he is amazed how slim aff's waist is. it almost fits his hand

Aarrrgghhhh - you guys are killing me with the pix! :p They are so CUTE together.
I've been grinning and blushing like silly

I don't know what's gonna happen if ATeam keep doing this ... I might faint someday
tak pengsan lagi. takpe, take ur time!

credit to clubatichart.com

when I see this pic, I feel so amazing
they are so cuteeeeeee and look like a real couole :lol:
manjanye!!! (malay word for "how spoilt") wanting aff to lift him up!

cikna

sarNie Adult
the way they touch, barely touching, smiling at each other, stealing glances, looking deep at each other, how can we not want them to end up with each other?! if all these pictures are just an act which i totally understand coz they are actors, they sure gave us great performance to watch!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
haha...he might wanna shoot aum down... :arrg: but who cares??? maybe he can pair up with pinky... :loool:

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

you are so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^
^
Khaosod Newspaper

It's from this news.

จาก"จำเลยรัก" มา "โบตั๋นกลีบสุดท้าย" จนมาถึงละคร "น้ำตาลไหม้" ทั้ง"อั้ม-อธิชาติ"กับ"แอฟ-ทักษอร"จากคู่กัดกลายเป็นคู่ซี้กันไปแล้ว วันบวงสรวง"น้ำตาลไหม้"เลยหยอกล้อกันได้แบบสนิทใจ แต่เอ๊ะช็อตที่เพื่อน"อั้ม"แอบทำตาซึ้งใส่เพื่อน"แอฟ" แอบคิดอะไรอ๊ะป่าว..."น้องพิ้งกี้"เขาอยากรู้

From "Jamloey Rak" to "Botan Gleep Sudtai" until "Namtan Mai", both Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn have changed from "biting couple" to close friend. So, in the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, they could tease each other familiarly, but for the shot that Aum made his eye to Aff, did he secretly think of something to her? Pinky wants to know.

hahaha Even the reporter also see that. :lol:
HAHAHHAHA OWNED. hey its ateam what do you expect muahhahaha

wooooooooooooooooooooo.................................................i wonder, nah!!! pinky betta watch her back...aum's got the hots for aff!!! :lol:
ahhahaa how could he not i mean aff has like all the SW girls after her HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH

this is just the opening ceremony and you girls are going crazy wow what will happen when they start filming more pics and there's a ring on aum ring finger hmm???
=O be on the lookout hahaha oh god. i can see it happening now..... ahhahahhaha

many of us seem so hyped up now and lots of spamming lol...hhehehe spam for me also cos i m at work and cant spam much

love ateam... and NM is another most anticipating lakorn
=D i shall power spam just for you! =D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha. what i noticed is

JLR- VERY FEVERED
BKST- calmed down b/c the story was those deep meaning/love/slow ones
NM- oh we are gona be like WOOOOOOOOT!

hahaahhahahahhahah its like those line graph things where it starts rele high and then drops some then shoots back up hahahahahhaha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^
^
Khaosod Newspaper

It's from this news.

จาก"จำเลยรัก" มา "โบตั๋นกลีบสุดท้าย" จนมาถึงละคร "น้ำตาลไหม้" ทั้ง"อั้ม-อธิชาติ"กับ"แอฟ-ทักษอร"จากคู่กัดกลายเป็นคู่ซี้กันไปแล้ว วันบวงสรวง"น้ำตาลไหม้"เลยหยอกล้อกันได้แบบสนิทใจ แต่เอ๊ะช็อตที่เพื่อน"อั้ม"แอบทำตาซึ้งใส่เพื่อน"แอฟ" แอบคิดอะไรอ๊ะป่าว..."น้องพิ้งกี้"เขาอยากรู้

From "Jamloey Rak" to "Botan Gleep Sudtai" until "Namtan Mai", both Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn have changed from "biting couple" to close friend. So, in the opening ceremony of Namtan Mai, they could tease each other familiarly, but for the shot that Aum made his eye to Aff, did he secretly think of something to her? Pinky wants to know.

hahaha Even the reporter also see that. :lol:
wow pinky better watch her back then

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha. what i noticed is

JLR- VERY FEVERED
BKST- calmed down b/c the story was those deep meaning/love/slow ones
NM- oh we are gona be like WOOOOOOOOT!

hahaahhahahahhahah its like those line graph things where it starts rele high and then drops some then shoots back up hahahahahhaha
:lol: agree!! NM haven't even started yet and we're already hyped up!!! :clap:

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
my dear clover, this pic is so perfect!! love you :yahoo: :yahoo:
cant wait to NM's filming!!!I pray for more sweet love scenes in it.LOL

Moonsa

sarNie Egg
my dear clover,i love this pic so much!!thank you
aum & aff looks so lovely and i cant wait to see the NM's lakorn!!!

cm126

sarNie Egg
my dear, you are so awesome!! Good job!!
From the day at NM opening ceremony till now, we keep crazy exciting for couple days la!!!!Can not image what will happen when we see any news for NM filming. lol