Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
hope there is some news tomorrow,since they should start to shoot this lakorn... :p wanna see more pics of aff and aum together...

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Yes, Aff's fanclub staff said she will not attend the shooting on tmw.She still tied up by JR. :lmao:

When we can see their pix together again???? :lmao:

Aum should give her a call and ask Aff for NM shooting viist otherwise he can go to JR shooting site to say hello to Aff. :clap:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Aff's fanclub staff said she will not attend the shooting on tmw.She still tied up by JR. :lmao:

When we can see their pix together again???? :lmao:

Aum should give her a call and ask Aff for NM shooting viist otherwise he can go to JR shooting site to say hello to Aff. :clap:
it would be better if he breaks with pinky and aff with her boyfriend (don't know why she falls for him <_< ) and be together. aum is in "borisut bambaen kaen", right? not tired after it?

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
sajenna,it's all AA fans wish actually.LOL
We have to celebrate Aum complete his shooting in BBK today and can devote himself in NM now!!!

Waiting for any news update!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when bbk will be air? after jai rao? well, don't want to see it, ann is a little too old for aum, weird couple.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lilykong i really like your siggy! specially with the shot you used of Aum it looks like they really did kiss!
:wub:

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
:clap: , jjinxx, you got it!!!That's our idea for those 4 pictures!! lol.

Still no any news of NM shooting right?Even for BBK closing party, no any report re this.It's so quiet now for AA news.Did anything happened to Aum?Broke up w/ X color? :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my it started filmin already omg.. im so happy hehehe.. whoohooo... im so excited hehe.. haha yup ta is gonna play aff's gay hubby hehe lmao.. i think ... ateam.. i wanna see sweetness already n of course.. baby.. hehe .. i love the chinese fans.. so devoted n dedicated hehe.. ^_^.. i love that list .. n pss.nat u r awesome.. ^_^ .. oooooo im so excited... lol.. im hyped.. lalalala... burnt suger.. ^_^

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Hi Girls, still no news for NM shooting right?Ok, now we have a present for you all.Check out ATM chinese fanclub's new BGST MV as below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rz7xXhO1Ec

It's a cantonese song sang by a Hongkong femal singer - Anita Miu.
click "more detials" to check out the lyric.
Wish you like it :D

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The update news from webmaster of clubatichart.com

The casts and crews of Namtan Mai will go to shoot lakorn in Hong Kong in February 2009.

From the novel, I think it must be the sweet scenes of P'ek and N'ek and they will have an affair for the first time there. Wow! :drool:

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
The update news from webmaster of clubstichart.com

The casts and crews of Namtan Mai will go to shoot lakorn in Hong Kong in February 2009.

From the novel, I think it must be the sweet scenes of P'ek and N'ek and they will have an affair for the first time there. Wow! :drool:

oh my goddddddd

thanks wishy

I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Aff&Umm will be in HongKong together!!!!!and will shoot sweet scene!!!!!!!

my god

lilykyh

sarNie Egg