Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
The update news from webmaster of clubatichart.com

The casts and crews of Namtan Mai will go to shoot lakorn in Hong Kong in February 2009.

From the novel, I think it must be the sweet scenes of P'ek and N'ek and they will have an affair for the first time there. Wow! :drool:
OMG! I wanna go to HK in Feb!! :lol:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the updates, Wishy. :p

Awww, man, February 2009...that's like more than 2 months ago. ^_^ Wish they start it now. Hahaha.

cecilia

Staff member
The update news from webmaster of clubatichart.com

The casts and crews of Namtan Mai will go to shoot lakorn in Hong Kong in February 2009.

From the novel, I think it must be the sweet scenes of P'ek and N'ek and they will have an affair for the first time there. Wow! :drool:
wow. wow. i wanna have my friend send there for this shoot LOL ..
thanks WISHY for the news. i so can't wait.
i wanna see ATEAM so bad now --- *sighed*

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh,kool how much will they be filming in hong kong? hopefully not alot cuz lakorn shoot from abroad seem to drag. they always stay at the same place

fun

Expired Sarnie
Scream like a little girl (actually even louder) An AFFAIR!!! Ahahaha I just love it!!! Hong Kong is the place I'll go if I want to have an actual affair <--- just kidding!!!

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. just b/c she will be preggy in here .. i figure, i outta post this here ..
just imagine Ken's face with Aum :loool: --- PUSH, PUSH, Breath in, breath out <-- is this how they do it?

Credit: ilovetaksaorn

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
muahaha. just b/c she will be preggy in here .. i figure, i outta post this here ..
just imagine Ken's face with Aum :loool: --- PUSH, PUSH, Breath in, breath out <-- is this how they do it?

LMAO ceci... if Aum was the one doing it, he's probably more aggressive... :ph34r: :drool: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. Donna, not that way .. :blush:
i meant, labor --- not the one shot thing :loool: .. or am i thinking too far at this late of hour :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie

I am out of words. I didn't even get that far in Jai Rao yet. I just got back on track after Thanksgiving. But then Christmas is coming too soon. Out of dough... The new years killed me. =)

Rakniran

awww how come Ploy cherman isnt n'ek?
Why wont they change the acting around.Let Ploy be n'ek this time instead of Aff

GO GOO GOOO PLOY!!!!!!!!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like ploy when she's a n'ek, but when she's a n'rai, she's so hot!!! remember the swimming pool in RLSR with aom p and tik

onahc

sarNie Elites
has filming started at all or are they waiting on aff? i thought aff was done filming jai rao. will she film this and pra jun see roong at the same time, i thought pra jun started filming already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so this is y i keep seeing ateam going to hk.. hahaha.. oooooo baby scenes lmao.. damn.. im so happy... keke.. nice mv.. ^_^.. n omg.. ceci n donna are so naughty.. lol.. btw ceci wat part is that from jai rao? .. im baredly on epp 4.. waiting for subs hehe.. because im a slowpoke these days lol.. but .... oooo im so excited.. baby making in the love month.. februaury... love love love...