Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just have to say how much I appreciate ATeam and Love them so much. Seeing them together could really make my day
Is the JLR fever but I guess is more of Ateam fever as well!

neena

sarNie Adult
really miss them!! can't wait!!! tah, i give him lots of credit for playing this role, its hard. yeah, aum's expression was priceless. lol. i want to see ateam in action!!!!!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ya, ateam in action and comedy are very mcuh anticipating also... but it seems they hit on lots of romance drama and remakes...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clips. I was so happy when I see more scenes from that filming but I can't wait till we get a scene with Aum and Aff. Is love!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Off screen is good. I want to see the chemistry offscreen too which I know they will have. Ateam is the one and only - no competition there. Though I do like Rome and Rita - Ateam is #1

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Off screen is good. I want to see the chemistry offscreen too which I know they will have. Ateam is the one and only - no competition there. Though I do like Rome and Rita - Ateam is #1
yah ateam number 1 always... love aum and aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im missing my ateam.. i cant wait for this.. behind the scenes clips makes me so happy already hehe.. ^_^..

danseurella

sarNie Egg
there are so little news on this lakorn :(
and prajan see roong too.

Can't wait till it air! :spin:
waiting...
hope there will be more BTS. I love BTS :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love BTS too because it show their natural chemistry - which I love, especially with Ateam - there hardly any dissapointment. I love them together. They shine up my screen!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Me too, I'm sad that Aum is not there - all of the BHTS of NM - Aum and Aff were never together :(. I'm so sad. I want to see them together doing their romantic scene - perhaps a kiss could make the dryness of the non-existence news better.

But yeah, Aff looked cute with her tummy like that - lol - I want to Aum's there rubbing her tummy.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, I'm sad that Aum is not there - all of the BHTS of NM - Aum and Aff were never together :( . I'm so sad. I want to see them together doing their romantic scene - perhaps a kiss could make the dryness of the non-existence news better.

But yeah, Aff looked cute with her tummy like that - lol - I want to Aum's there rubbing her tummy.
me too.. man i wish

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woot woot! OUR ATEAM BAYBEEE! so my mom said aff said a very good quote thing that since your mother carried you for 9 months you should be a good child awh

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I see Aff preggo!!! :clap: but it would've been better if Aum was with her... :( and I wanna see how they made the baby... :w-scene-pop-corn: :loool: