Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol ceci.. ^_^.. oh yea sorry. i havent gone to ateam lately.. im such a bad member these days at forums..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want BHTS right now - its so bored these days

I think all of Aum and Aff's scenes are in the bedroom - too sweet? must be true

neena

sarNie Adult
well, i can say, ARISOYA is very pretty b/c she got her genes from her mommy and daddy.
I ask SY to make my dream come true by sketching an ARISOYA picture .. so here it is :p

A combination of these two pictures ^^

Credit as tagged and Sy14 @ ateamforum

are those drawn by korean fans? i see korean characters on the right hand side.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh my gawd i'm having a heart attack. JLR THREAD IS CLOSED and i'm going to cry now oiiiiiiiiii. power spam here now everyday hehehehhehhe

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the scratch looks so cool as arisoriya has a nose feature from aum and sweet face shape from aff... I guess aum looks hot since he has a combined and unique look... asian and european though he is not mixed... so wired lol... for aff, her feature looks so sweet but her nose is so oustanding... my mum told me that those who has the same nose feature like her are likely to be famous and talented... like andy lau, por from salamany... and others....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha.. dont worry ladies.. jlr thread n sb thread are reopened again hehe..

lol.. ceci im still so jealous of sy's work.. >_<.. hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. oh khun ying.. bsing the whole thing.. haha.. imma bs mines too.. >_<... argh im so lazy these days.. lol... haha..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
me too, lol but then my teachers would say that mine was better than most and that i understood the material quite well ahhaha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
still nothing on NM - why why why!!! I'm so bored these days, Hope to get a glimpse of the new clip tomorrow

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha omg.. that is so funny rr.. haha..

i know jennien.. sheesh.. this lakorn is so hidden lol.. haha.. so quiet...

so ateam's gonna fly to hk soon rite.. haha.. baby makin time.. woot woot..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
oh right, they will be filming in HK soon. Should be this month but don't really know when. Hopefully we have Aum and Aff tour around HK night life. Sweet huh?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hear it will air during mid-year - not sure exactly but I wish soon. Is like a drought without Ateam. Freaking boring