Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
Can't wait as well .. wanna see the sweet scene of them in HK -- i meant bts ..
THEY'RE GOING TO BE IN HONG KONG FOR 3 MONTHS :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
they will be in HK for 3 months? really? WOW

also, I love all this Aum and Aff feeling very comfortable with each other!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Aum and Aff are in HK now

FINALLY!!!!! :clap: :clap: an update!!! :yahoo:

and they're in HK now... only 1 and 1/2 hours away from me (via airplane of course)... dang! I want to catch the next flight to HK now and stalk them... but too bad I can't... if only I am old enough to travel alone... *sigh*

Can't wait as well .. wanna see the sweet scene of them in HK -- i meant bts ..
THEY'RE GOING TO BE IN HONG KONG FOR 3 MONTHS :wub:
3 months in HK??? so the ATEAM baby won't be made in Thailand? he/she will be made in HK? :lol: gawd, my imagination is starting to have wild thoughts now... I believe I'll come up with another oneshot one of these days... :p

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting the clip. I was about to make a post

Anyway, so will, Aum and Aff spending Valentine Day in HK? I though Aum have some kind of function on that day in Thailand?
and also, he and Aff will be doing Merit for releasing Buff and Cow on 2/22 (for Aum's B-day)

cecilia

Staff member
It's still in process according to youtube uploader LOl .. give it about a good 10 minutes wait then head back there to watch it ja ^^ ..

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! WOW, AUM IS SUCH A BIG FLIRT!! HE'S TOUCHY TOWARDS AFF NOW...WHEN THEY WERE DOING JLR HE WOULDN'T EVEN GO NEAR HER NOW HE'S PATTING HER HEAD AND TRYING TO GRAB HER SHOULDERS. LOL...PINKY SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ANN...SHE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER ONE. LOL...ATEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think Aum have Pinky in his mind when he's around Aff. That's why Ateam is make of AWESOME. Together they are WHOLESOME ..hahaah

anyway, I'm starting to like Ploy - she sound funny because sometime is seem like she's a bit absence minded..haha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! WOW, AUM IS SUCH A BIG FLIRT!! HE'S TOUCHY TOWARDS AFF NOW...WHEN THEY WERE DOING JLR HE WOULDN'T EVEN GO NEAR HER NOW HE'S PATTING HER HEAD AND TRYING TO GRAB HER SHOULDERS. LOL...PINKY SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ANN...SHE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER ONE. LOL...ATEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with u.. :)

cecilia

Staff member
You girls are so cute about ATEAM -- I TOTALLY AGREE with y'all-- HOPEFULLY, WISHY have time to translate this clip for the non-thai speaker too ^^

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for posting the clip. I was about to make a post

Anyway, so will, Aum and Aff spending Valentine Day in HK? I though Aum have some kind of function on that day in Thailand?
and also, he and Aff will be doing Merit for releasing Buff and Cow on 2/22 (for Aum's B-day)
haha. that would be cute .. feel bad for PINKY now, it does really look like he's cheating on her with Affy :wub: