Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Look at this pictures which will be on the T-shirt for the event that Aum and Aff's Fanclub will attend.

Now, Pinky Who? Lol, I don't think Pinky would care. She's too busy onset with the other male costar

neena

sarNie Adult
Look at this pictures which will be on the T-shirt for the event that Aum and Aff's Fanclub will attend.

Now, Pinky Who? Lol, I don't think Pinky would care. She's too busy onset with the other male costar
cute!!! CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!! LOL...WHOA..THEY'RE HOLDING A FANCLUB SESSION TOGETHER?! WHAT'S BUFF AND COW?

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. neena, i was going to interpret that .. buff is Aum, and cow is Aff but the picture in my head is just weird LOL ..
and darn it, she just have to wear pink to remind us :p --- regardless, i'm secretly still rooting for the real thing :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I got this from atichartclub. Aum invited Aff to come along doing the Merit together for his birthday. So both fanclub are raising money for this event. I was so excited to know that both of them will be together again

as for the pictures - I think they choose blue and pink because is for BOY and GIRL (doesn't really have to be related to Pinky) I didn't look at the picture that way. I was looking at the picture and Aum and Aff being a very happy Cowboy and Cowgirl HAHAHAHA

but really, they are just to darn cute. I want the real thing between them as well. Well, they both are still young so let's see if they are destine to be together! (**please please let it be true**)

neena

sarNie Adult
OH!!! I SEE CLUBATICART.COM AND TAKSAORN.COM ARE COLLABORATING! OH!!! LOL...JUS READ THAT!! WOW!! I'M IN CLUBATICHART BUT I DON'T LIVE IN THAILAND!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS...A THAI ONSCREEN COUPLE HOSTING A FANCLUB MEET TOGETHER...INTERESTING!!!!!!!!! WOW, I'M HYPED!! ATEAM IS CLOSER THEN I WOULD HAVE IMAGINED. LOL

KEKEKEKE....ITS GOOD TO BE BACK...I MISS THEM!

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...YOU'D THINK THE PERSON HE WOULD WANT TO BE WITH IS PINKY, IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY... HUMPH...OR MAYBE HE'S IN PROMOTING MODE FOR NAMTARN MAI...STILL ITS HIS BIRTHDAY...*SCRATCHES HEAD* I HATE MENTIONING PINKY AND AUM BUT RIGHT NOW THIS IS FISHY.

neena

sarNie Adult
lol...ceci...i want to spam too...but i don't have much to say...and this lakorn don't have enough to talk about yet...damn! but!!!!!!hong kong fans!!!!!!!!!!! where are you?!! take some pictures of aum and aff on set man! i'm dying to see how well aum takes care of aff...lol. :lol: this is exciting!! after klp, thai lakorn died on me...now i'm alive with ateam!!!!!!!! been awaiting them! i'm sorry but the bts of namtarn mai is pretty juicy...just the way aum tried hugging aff...he didn't do that during jlr...they must be real close now...and holding a fanclub...who ever is there...take lots of pictures!!! i want to see skinship!!! tsktsktsk.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
that's great to hear about buff and cow stuff... I think they do it to promote their on screen image as ateam didnt get the on-screen award from In... I was upset and now I am happy that held the fanclub meeting together... love ateam wooot woot woot....

yeah, they r so closed now the missing hug of aum toward aff is the evidence and I kept replay it... damn it why pinky and aff's bf are there... omg I forget I have have aum and pinky pic posted....

cecilia

Staff member
that's great to hear about buff and cow stuff... I think they do it to promote their on screen image as ateam didnt get the on-screen award from In... I was upset and now I am happy that held the fanclub meeting together... love ateam wooot woot woot....

yeah, they r so closed now the missing hug of aum toward aff is the evidence and I kept replay it... damn it why pinky and aff's bf are there... omg I forget I have have aum and pinky pic posted....
muahah. Lily, you make me laugh too ..

Neena, i nod my head in agreement with what you said ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^muahah. neena, i was going to interpret that .. buff is Aum, and cow is Aff but the picture in my head is just weird LOL ..
and darn it, she just have to wear pink to remind us :p --- regardless, i'm secretly still rooting for the real thing :wub:
does a buff and a cow have anything to do with Aum and Aff? I mean, what does it symbolize? and another question, what is a buff? :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...i was wondering buff and cow mercy released...what does that mean exactly...okay...i understand they are doing merit...it has to do with a cow...i'm guessing...whoever drew that picture for the fanclub meet...its too cute!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmm...i was wondering buff and cow mercy released...what does that mean exactly...okay...i understand they are doing merit...it has to do with a cow...i'm guessing...whoever drew that picture for the fanclub meet...its too cute!!
oh okay... it has something to do with a cow...

I'm watching the clips again... for the nth time... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
FINALLY!!!!! :clap: :clap: an update!!! :yahoo:
and they're in HK now... only 1 and 1/2 hours away from me (via airplane of course)... dang! I want to catch the next flight to HK now and stalk them... but too bad I can't... if only I am old enough to travel alone... *sigh*
3 months in HK??? so the ATEAM baby won't be made in Thailand? he/she will be made in HK? :lol: gawd, my imagination is starting to have wild thoughts now... I believe I'll come up with another oneshot one of these days... :p
3 months makin babies.. whoot whoot.. ateam babies... hehe.... lol.. u should donna but sadly i still havent read ur other one yet.. keke..

a clip of Aum, Aff and Ploy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3hyBz4z9o
credits: wishboniko
theyre so touchy hehe... ^_^

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! WOW, AUM IS SUCH A BIG FLIRT!! HE'S TOUCHY TOWARDS AFF NOW...WHEN THEY WERE DOING JLR HE WOULDN'T EVEN GO NEAR HER NOW HE'S PATTING HER HEAD AND TRYING TO GRAB HER SHOULDERS. LOL...PINKY SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ANN...SHE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER ONE. LOL...ATEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
they have great chemistry.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ATEAM FOREVER.... THEYRE SO GREAT... ROOTIN 4 THE REAL THING TOO CECI.. ^_^

well, I got this from atichartclub. Aum invited Aff to come along doing the Merit together for his birthday. So both fanclub are raising money for this event. I was so excited to know that both of them will be together again

as for the pictures - I think they choose blue and pink because is for BOY and GIRL (doesn't really have to be related to Pinky) I didn't look at the picture that way. I was looking at the picture and Aum and Aff being a very happy Cowboy and Cowgirl HAHAHAHA

but really, they are just to darn cute. I want the real thing between them as well. Well, they both are still young so let's see if they are destine to be together! (**please please let it be true**)
AWWWWWE.. ATEAM FAN MEETING AHHHHH.. SO CUTE....

OH!!! I SEE CLUBATICART.COM AND TAKSAORN.COM ARE COLLABORATING! OH!!! LOL...JUS READ THAT!! WOW!! I'M IN CLUBATICHART BUT I DON'T LIVE IN THAILAND!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS...A THAI ONSCREEN COUPLE HOSTING A FANCLUB MEET TOGETHER...INTERESTING!!!!!!!!! WOW, I'M HYPED!! ATEAM IS CLOSER THEN I WOULD HAVE IMAGINED. LOL

KEKEKEKE....ITS GOOD TO BE BACK...I MISS THEM!

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...YOU'D THINK THE PERSON HE WOULD WANT TO BE WITH IS PINKY, IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY... HUMPH...OR MAYBE HE'S IN PROMOTING MODE FOR NAMTARN MAI...STILL ITS HIS BIRTHDAY...*SCRATCHES HEAD* I HATE MENTIONING PINKY AND AUM BUT RIGHT NOW THIS IS FISHY.
YEA U WOULD WONDER Y ITS AFF NOT PINKY ON HIS BDAY BUT OH WELL.. LOVE ATEAM FOREVER... ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SORRY IM SPAMMIN A FEW POSTS... IM JUST SO EXCITED.. GO ATEAM.... MY FEVER HAS NEVER ENDED FOR ME LOL.. HAHA.. ATEAM WHOOT WHOOT.. BABY MAKIN TIME... I WONDER IF ITS A BOY OR GIRL HMMM.. HEHE

THE BUFF N COW DRAWINGS ARE SO KUTE..... ATEAM ATEAM ATEAM.... ^_^ COLLABERATION....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
it is ok to spam aikoden... hehehe... I am around the thread cos I got excited as well... 3 months in HK and MK seems long so I guess they film mostly oversee...

another thing I notice is that aum mostly and also aff are playing for TVscene... any thing special about this production house? as far as I know JLR is not from TV scene...

neena

sarNie Adult
it is ok to spam aikoden... hehehe... I am around the thread cos I got excited as well... 3 months in HK and MK seems long so I guess they film mostly oversee...

another thing I notice is that aum mostly and also aff are playing for TVscene... any thing special about this production house? as far as I know JLR is not from TV scene...
jlr is from makers group...this is the second time i've seen them work for tv scene first one was bgst...but then i wonder if their very first lakorn together...the one where aum gets paired with bua chompoo...i wonder if that is also tv scene.