Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think the new one aum with noon is also TV scene... I dont know but I prefer JLR maker more... I think TVscene have so many chinese related lakorns.. maybe I m wrong but I just afraid that they dont have well script like JLR as TTS with bau and BKST is more about family and value with not much love scenes... I hope NM ll b a big change...

being ateam fan makes me become an old nanny who cares with little things about them as I just adore them and want them to play in good script and lakorn... ehehheheheh

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, it is -- But the BTS of him looks good so far --- Let's hope it's direct by a different director but within the company LOl

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I hope so ceci... seem like u and me r guarding this thread... anyone else???

by the way, lunch break is done so I have switch back to work onw... hope to see more news of ateam...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
that's why there is no update on yr fanfic... when will the smokingly hot scene of ateam b writtten??? hehehe just a joke... take yr time and watch it to the tenth

cecilia

Staff member
^Lily, LOl .. haha. probably when DONNA see her kind of actions *flirty eyes* b/c she does need all the vitamins she can get in order to produce them fine BLOOD --- GOOD BLOOD, one that VAMP AUM can only thirst for *imagine the rest*** ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think the lastest clip of Ateam is burning hot right now cuz everyone is watching more than 20 times. At least for me. I keep playing it over and over. I cannot get enough. I was so excited seeing the new clip.

Till then, this thread is moving hot like fire.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I think the lastest clip of Ateam is burning hot right now cuz everyone is watching more than 20 times. At least for me. I keep playing it over and over. I cannot get enough. I was so excited seeing the new clip.

Till then, this thread is moving hot like fire.
Jennie, I LOVE UR BANNER!! ^_^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwwww there doing the merit together! spending v-day together n his bday! whoa they r on the roll!! hehehe. I LOVE THEM TO TWO TOGETHER, GOSH SOMETIMES I THINK THEY SECRETLY ADMIRING EACHOTHER LIKE... LIKE... HAHAHA U SEE THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACHOTHER OMG. SPECIALLY AUM.... HIS EYES N SMILE JUST LIGHTS UP WITH HE LOOKS AT HER LOL! FUNNY. ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Jennie, I LOVE UR BANNER!! ^_^
Thank you - I have lots of compliment on that banner. I REALLY LIKE IT as well!

awwwww there doing the merit together! spending v-day together n his bday! whoa they r on the roll!! hehehe. I LOVE THEM TO TWO TOGETHER, GOSH SOMETIMES I THINK THEY SECRETLY ADMIRING EACHOTHER LIKE... LIKE... HAHAHA U SEE THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACHOTHER OMG. SPECIALLY AUM.... HIS EYES N SMILE JUST LIGHTS UP WITH HE LOOKS AT HER LOL! FUNNY. ^_^
Not only the way Aum looks at Aff but the way Aff always looking at Aum too. I do think they are attracted to each other.

However, I know for sure. A team will be together side by side for the time to come.

l.tiger

sarNie Egg

No, Aumm+AFF dont spend their time in HK for 3 months. :blink:

That's just Aumm' kidding.. <_< he said that he prepare his cloths for 3 months to waiting for this NM trip .

NM shooting just for 2 days (Departure fr. TH 11 Feb and come back to TH on 14 Feb 09)

From Aumm's schedule, he has to present smth. &work with Ann TongPrasomon on 14 Feb ;)

If he and AFF shooting NM for 3 months, I'm the first person'll be like this....--->> :spin: :yahoo: :drool: ha ha ha

________________________________________________________________________________

And about Buff & Cow Release,
Pinky cannot be with him in this time coz this is making merit in Buddism's way Islamish not allow to do that
(Pinky is Islam but Aumm & AFF is Buddism)

I guess this time.....friendship between him & AFF is closer so he invite her & Fanclub to make merit together
^_^ Both Aumm & AFF love to make merit :wub:

Anyway,that's is a good news for me, for Thai believe...
:rolleyes: if you make merit with anyone together.....you'll see that person again in next life in many ways,
EX. lovers, couple, friends, brother sister...anyone in the same family :wub:

PS. So sorry for my quite poor English T_______T

JennieN

sarNie Adult
L.Tiger THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION

I guess Aum being very excited for this trip then or is it the **IMPORTANT SCENE** that he and Aff will have? Lol -either way. Aum, you always make me happy. hahaah

I don't mind about Pinky not being there with Aum. Aum wants Aff - that's all I know hahaha. And making merit together to be together next life. Hey, I don't mind at all. I'm still a crazy Ateam's fan for my next life too. but if possible - THEY MUST/HAVE TO BE TOGETHER NEXT LIFE FOR SURE

Wow - only 2 days in HK huh? Not very long. Chinese fans better rush and take all the pictures

neena

sarNie Adult

No, Aumm+AFF dont spend their time in HK for 3 months. :blink:

That's just Aumm' kidding.. <_< he said that he prepare his cloths for 3 months to waiting for this NM trip .

NM shooting just for 2 days (Departure fr. TH 11 Feb and come back to TH on 14 Feb 09)

From Aumm's schedule, he has to present smth. &work with Ann TongPrasomon on 14 Feb ;)

If he and AFF shooting NM for 3 months, I'm the first person'll be like this....--->> :spin: :yahoo: :drool: ha ha ha

________________________________________________________________________________

Pinky cannot be with him in this time coz this is making merit in Buddism's way Islamish not allow to do that

I guess this time.....friendship between him & AFF is closer so he invite her & Fanclub to make merit together
^_^ Both Aumm & AFF love to make merit :wub:

:rolleyes: if you make merit with anyone together.....you'll see that person again in next life in many ways,
EX. lovers, couple, friends, brother sister...anyone in the same family :wub:

awe!!! thats so sweet!! even if she is muslim she should respect him, he's trying not to eat pork for her...anyways...aum really loves aff huh? I AM SO HAPPY HE WANTED HER TO DO MERIT WITH HIM!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's why there is no update on yr fanfic... when will the smokingly hot scene of ateam b writtten??? hehehe just a joke... take yr time and watch it to the tenth
ATEAM's smoking scene would come up on the next chap of one of my fics (feb ladies)... ^_^

^Lily, LOl .. haha. probably when DONNA see her kind of actions *flirty eyes* b/c she does need all the vitamins she can get in order to produce them fine BLOOD --- GOOD BLOOD, one that VAMP AUM can only thirst for *imagine the rest*** ^^
:lol: my kind of actions? well, I have a specific kind of actions that I want to see to get me inspired and hyped up to write a hottttt steamy scenes for ATEAM... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
No, Aumm+AFF dont spend their time in HK for 3 months. blink.gif

That's just Aumm' kidding.. dry.gif he said that he prepare his cloths for 3 months to waiting for this NM trip .

From Aumm's schedule, he has to present smth. &work with Ann TongPrasomon on 14 Feb wink.gif

If he and AFF shooting NM for 3 months, I'm the first person'll be like this....--->> spin.gif yahoo.gif drool.gif ha ha ha

happy.gif Both Aumm & AFF love to make merit wub.gif

rolleyes.gif if you make merit with anyone together.....you'll see that person again in next life in many ways,
EX. lovers, couple, friends, brother sister...anyone in the same family wub.gif

thanks for the translation...

doing merit together?? so cute! if they won't be lovers in this life, I hope they will be in the next life... ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I'm pretty sure if Pinky is a buddhist, she would be there for Aum too. So whatever it is. I think is Fate to have Aum and Aff doing this merit together. Is no suprise for me how much Aum is very devoted to Buddhism. I mean, most of the picture I have seen of him is at the temple. Even Aff's fans saw Aum at the temple too. He's a good boy isn't he. I LOVE AUM! and AFF too. But Them TOGETHER - I cannot describe how much I LOVE THESE TWO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well, I'm pretty sure if Pinky is a buddhist, she would be there for Aum too. So whatever it is. I think is Fate to have Aum and Aff doing this merit together. Is no suprise for me how much Aum is very devoted to Buddhism. I mean, most of the picture I have seen of him is at the temple. Even Aff's fans saw Aum at the temple too. He's a good boy isn't he. I LOVE AUM! and AFF too. But Them TOGETHER - I cannot describe how much I LOVE THESE TWO
me too, i super love ATEAM, words can't fully express how awesome they really are.
yup aum is such a good boy :) i think so too, it's total fate that aum asked aff <3

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Darn it, i was too happy with his joke and took it seriously :( ..

Thanks for the translation ja ^^
I would be too but you know at least they will have lots of meeting afterward so is like they will be seeing each other every single day. Is that okay?

me too, i super love ATEAM, words can't fully express how awesome they really are.
yup aum is such a good boy :) i think so too, it's total fate that aum asked aff <3
Aum's a GOOD boy, Aff's a GOOD girl - there no reason why these two cannot get together. Let see what will happen but for some reason - I really want them to have good recognition like winning best actor and best actor and most importantly - THEY HAVE TO WIN BEST COUPLE.