Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG, the pictures of merit event is just so much "love". I mean I know they are just friend but you can see the chemistry when they are together. Is undeniable.

And yes, Ateam's fanbases are strong. WE ARE EVERYWHERE! Ateam will rule ASIA! :)

Anyway, April - when will it come. At least can we have teaser? I want teaser!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the p'eks in Aff's lakorn are talking to each other - I thought is cute

I have to say that Aum was looking mighty handsome that night :wub::wub:

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, it need to be air ..
the teaser is so HOT .. :wub:

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omg i love love love it when he grabbed and hug her from behind! they are so HOT together! :drool:
and mann i dont wanna hate ploy :( she looks so evil in there..shes gonna ruin ateam relationship big time :(

neena

sarNie Adult
*screaming* the hug from the back the hug from the back!!!!!!!!!! so romantic!!! omg i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh thanks for the pics... hehe theyre so KUTE..

I LOVE COMIN TO THIS THREAD.. ALWAISE HAVE GOODIES ^_^..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I like aum and aff together more than ken and aff. For some reason, I think Ken is kind of mean to aff teasing her about how slow she is. Even though he was just joking with her, if I was her, I would be tired and sad hearing it over and over that I'm too slow and need to express more emotions. Aum seems to understand and respect Aff a lot more than Ken. I guess Ken suits Ann, whatever.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Well, Is more like Ken and Nott teasing Aff. She did got mad at them and give it to them one day. I saw Jao Rao but didn't feel anything for Ken and Aff at all though, it have more romantic scenes than Jam Luey Ruk and Botun Gleep Sud Tai combined. but I feel the sizzling chemistry with Ateam when they both onscreen together (I'm not being baised here, just just when I feel though). Ken looks like Aff's older brother if you asking me though he just 3 yrs older than her. Yes, Ken do matches Ann T more.

I don't know how bad/mean Aum have/had tease Aff. But whatever he did - they still get along very well and so sweet. I don't think Aum would say that Aff is slow or whatever, he have his own way of teasing and I guess Aff doesn't mind those kind of teasing. Aum seems funny and sweet when he tease if you ask me. That's WHY ATEAM OWN ME - and all the fans...yEAH?

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think we have an official teaser yet. That's why I wanted to see it.

but here is a longer teaser of NAMTAN MAI at the Channel 3 presetation:
IT starts at 3:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFzcOyEkxg

Anyway, that pic of Aum - it does look like he giving her a peck on the cheek. :wub:

OMG thank you for sharing

i can't wait to see MN and when i see Umm kissed aff's hair i am sooooo exciting5555555555

give me really kisssssssssss

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
OK

Now ch3 had show MN's clip that we never see it

so i think i can show mine who follow Ateam went to HK & Macau and some pics as same as clip had

enjoy and please don't spread another forum and website

this one is so important55555

done

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't think we have an official teaser yet. That's why I wanted to see it.

but here is a longer teaser of NAMTAN MAI at the Channel 3 presetation:
IT starts at 3:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFzcOyEkxg

Anyway, that pic of Aum - it does look like he giving her a peck on the cheek. :wub:
I love love love love it!!!! :wub: :wub:

aum hugged her from behind... so sweet... and one part there looks like they were about to kiss!!! *squeals so loud*

I'm sooooo hyped up for NM now!!! :wub: