Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Well, Is more like Ken and Nott teasing Aff. She did got mad at them and give it to them one day. I saw Jao Rao but didn't feel anything for Ken and Aff at all though, it have more romantic scenes than Jam Luey Ruk and Botun Gleep Sud Tai combined. but I feel the sizzling chemistry with Ateam when they both onscreen together (I'm not being baised here, just just when I feel though). Ken looks like Aff's older brother if you asking me though he just 3 yrs older than her. Yes, Ken do matches Ann T more.

I don't know how bad/mean Aum have/had tease Aff. But whatever he did - they still get along very well and so sweet. I don't think Aum would say that Aff is slow or whatever, he have his own way of teasing and I guess Aff doesn't mind those kind of teasing. Aum seems funny and sweet when he tease if you ask me. That's WHY ATEAM OWN ME - and all the fans...yEAH?
I feel the same. The chemistry between aum and aff to me beats aff with anyone else. When watching aff and ken, i feel like there was nothing as much as aum and aff's relationship.
You are correct!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
OK

Now ch3 had show MN's clip that we never see it

so i think i can show mine who follow Ateam went to HK & Macau and some pics as same as clip had

enjoy and please don't spread another forum and website

this one is so important55555

done
wooow, you get follow them. I wish I am able to do that. thanks for posting the pictures.

I love love love love it!!!! :wub: :wub:

aum hugged her from behind... so sweet... and one part there looks like they were about to kiss!!! *squeals so loud*

I'm sooooo hyped up for NM now!!! :wub:
same here, they really know how to get us attach to them.

ahh... after seeing the trailers and all that good stuff, it makes me wanna watch this so badly...!!! :D
can't wait to see the lakorn. the trailer looks great. however, a feeling of sadness that they will get to part for a while before getting back together. anyways, looking forward to another lakorn of ateam.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow they location they filmed at is breath taking! such a romantic spot. aff/aum looks real cute together. the trailer looks promising too

thanks for the photos

JennieN

sarNie Adult
WOW - thanks for those pictures. Is so romantic and Aum and Aff look so sweet. I can't wait. I'm so hyped !!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much for the pictures loveaff :wub: those boat scene pictures are so adorable. making me so hyped up for this ^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ok so i just came in here to catch up and ITS AIRING IN APRIL!!! AKA NEXT MONTH! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS HAS JUST LIKE MADE MY DAY. hold i have to go change my facebook status.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH. i'm so excited heheheheh so my facebook status is UPDATED. haaaha my moms sitting next to me and i'm like making all these noises of excitement ahhahahahahahhaha and shes like dude. calm down!!!! hahahahhaahhaah i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those pictures =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cikna

sarNie Adult
anyways, thanks to generous uploaders who uploaded all these wonderful pictures. TERIMA KASIH!