Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
has anyone posted this up yet? LOOK aum wrote to "ateam fans" hahahahaha .. :wub: :loool:

credit to atm

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wow. you gals, spam so much. lol

haha. well, b/c of him, she crave for Aum. and when she gets Aum, ONE SHOT happen so passionately :blush:

it's lust and passion -- with this, we'll get ARIK or ARISOYA :wub:
she's craving for AUM coz she's not getting any "good" stuff from her gay hubby... :loool:

I saw this picture at Pantip with Aum and Aff doing some function on Feb 6? Dress to match huh?

thanks for sharing! ^_^

dress to match... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
we have many dramas from all over asia aired here in Malaysia. but i wonder why not one of them are thai lakorns? if they do air a thai lakorn, it would be a replay of a previous drama. anyways, the thai dramas shown here are either a production of ch7 or ch5. none of them from ch 3 which it should be!
same here... -_- at least, they've aired some lakorns there in Malaysia before but here, not even a single glimpse on TV... hope thai lakorns reach Philippine shores soon... lol

some time ago, i chatted with bau/seth. the poor girl is busy schoolwork. let's hope sh finish all her assignments and can join us here in the forum!
baubau! I hope she finish all her assignments soon and join us here... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I only have one class tomorrow so I'm not very busy tonight... more time to spam here!! lol

I'll be babysitting this thread for now... ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
HI everyone, is a bit early. Just want to stop in and bump our thread up

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hi JennieN! ^_^

I suddenly felt so tired and sleepy... probably because I was sleep deprived for nights... lol I'll be leaving early tonight and shall SUPER SPAM tomorrow lol my ATEAM fantasy is waiting for me in dreamland :p

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching myrupert's mv of aff and aum. a DEFINITELY cute and wonderful pictures of favourite onscreen couple. i noticed in one of the clips, aum actually gently messaged aff's neck. i guess her neck got a bit stiff so aum helps to ease the stiffness. that is so kind of him. :wub:
ooo id love to see! can u show me the link?if u dont mind :D thanks!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so regardless of the "spamming blah blah" thing. i'm going to own my page. and for me to be able to do that imust make up spam

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
heheheh so i bleive it was 3 days ago that i read it was going to air in april and oh my gawd. i like was soooooooo happy and like my mom thought i was going crazy. oh well. its ATEAM.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WAHHH MY PAGE IS ALMOST HERE!!!! hahahahha. i deff. devoted my whole last slide of my powerpoint for my french oral to ATEAM and presesnted yesterday mhmm. i own

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
so the other day i belive yesteday i was gona spam but then i saw that it was like 5 pages from my page so yea. i didn't want to get in trouble for spamming 5 pages. bc i would so totally do it. ahaha i've done it before =D but yeap owneddddddddddd it =D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP OWNS SIXTY NINE!! WOOT. thats righttttt. i set this as my goal to own this page and i did. muahahaha. LOVE ATEAM! i hope they 69 in the lakorn hahhahah well duhhh if shes gona have like 3 babies LMFAO *GP IS THE MOST INNOCENT.*