Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Congrats. Yes, my internet is not that great usually. I think it's my connection to where I am in my house, but I don't know.
Hmmmm I was just watching the Whopper Virgin, I'm doing a report on Burger King.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Congrats. Yes, my internet is not that great usually. I think it's my connection to where I am in my house, but I don't know.
Hmmmm I was just watching the Whopper Virgin, I'm doing a report on Burger King.
i feel you, RR. all the best with report! going out for lunch. it's almost 12.30 pm here in malaysia. muaaahhh!!! ;)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Look like we have another event of Ateam

March 29 is Channel 3 Anniversary. Aum will be participating in the activity. He will play football? maybe soccer and it will be on the white team. there will be 2 teams green and white. Actresses will be cheering on the sideline :) Aff will be there too!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Look like we have another event of Ateam

March 29 is Channel 3 Anniversary. Aum will be participating in the activity. He will play football? maybe soccer and it will be on the white team. there will be 2 teams green and white. Actresses will be cheering on the sideline :) Aff will be there too!
OoOoO thanks for the informations. I can't wait to see that. I hope Aum does play soccer :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hmmmm I can't believe I'm still up, it's 1:56 AM over here and I got school today ahahhaa. Hmmmm I'll go to sleep soon, after I watch some more of ATEAM lol.

cecilia

Staff member
=O SHES WEARING HER JLR PEARLS! =D.
OH GOSH, your eyes is too good to spot such small things -- i thought mae sarN is the only that can spot them pearl earrings, i guess, i under estimate the power of PRINCESS G LOL

*ahem* lady and gentlemen , remember the spam rule :wub:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28060

but i still love the ATeam ^_^
MUAHAHAAAA.. we're too hyper that we forgot about it LOl === ATEAM drive us crazy when it come to spamming :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. 98, you're too funny.

while waiting for this, i got anxious and start making an ATEAM mv out of BBK,JR, AND JLR :p
it's a tragic love story of our ateamer -- she CHEAT on him and now asking him to come back Lol --
I was going to add a JR scene of ken/aff but afraid, it might make it more confusing .. so yup, i only include my ateam :wub:
here's the link to watch, click on HQ to watch HQ ja . hope everyone enjoy it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Z2tVmFwkM

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci the MV is beautiful and I love Utada Hikaru. Both Aum and Aff looked so pretty in your MV and is so sad! :( but i LOVE IT because is ATEAM baby!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I agree with JennieN, great mv. I loved it, Aum looked so hot in his white shirts :drool: Aff seems to be becoming more and more beautiful (if that's even possible lol)

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci the MV is beautiful and I love Utada Hikaru. Both Aum and Aff looked so pretty in your MV and is so sad! :( but i LOVE IT because is ATEAM baby!

Cecilia said:
while waiting for this, i got anxious and start making an ATEAM mv out of BBK,JR, AND JLR :p
it's a tragic love story of our ateamer -- she CHEAT on him and now asking him to come back Lol --
I was going to add a JR scene of ken/aff but afraid, it might make it more confusing .. so yup, i only include my ateam :wub:
here's the link to watch, click on HQ to watch HQ ja . hope everyone enjoy it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Z2tVmFwkM
^ I agree with JennieN, great mv. I loved it, Aum looked so hot in his white shirts :drool: Aff seems to be becoming more and more beautiful (if that's even possible lol)
Thank you GIRLS for liking it ..
i love the song .. and just when i'm done listening to it, ATEAM pop in my head ..
thats' why, i have to make one of ATEAM with all these sad scenes. Glad you gals like it. Thanks.

I OWN! :clap: