Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I keep on watching the MV. I love the song. So sad - AUM looked so handsome and I love him even more when he is sad! Just want to hugged him, but is for Aff to do that, not me :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting. Aum really spend his day well. He went to a couple of temples for the donation too. He have such a big heart and kind spirit

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Van just wanted to drop by to say Hi to all my Ateam lovers and JLR sisters!!!! Love you guys very much!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*ahem* lady and gentlemen , remember the spam rule :wub:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28060

but i still love the ATeam ^_^
I've been keeping my spamming down since yesterday... lol

I'm busy playing with my ATEAM family in Sims 2... hahaha... I'm trying to make Aum and Aff have 10 kids!! :loool:
^lol .. 98, you're too funny.

while waiting for this, i got anxious and start making an ATEAM mv out of BBK,JR, AND JLR :p
it's a tragic love story of our ateamer -- she CHEAT on him and now asking him to come back Lol --
I was going to add a JR scene of ken/aff but afraid, it might make it more confusing .. so yup, i only include my ateam :wub:
here's the link to watch, click on HQ to watch HQ ja . hope everyone enjoy it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Z2tVmFwkM
wonderful MV ceci!!! love it! :wub:

you should turn it into a fanfic... :p

cecilia

Staff member
I've been keeping my spamming down since yesterday... lol

I'm busy playing with my ATEAM family in Sims 2... hahaha... I'm trying to make Aum and Aff have 10 kids!! :loool:

wonderful MV ceci!!! love it! :wub:

you should turn it into a fanfic... :p
awe, i wish i can write, i'm not a good writer . i can only imagine LOl

as for SIM, i used to love that game==super addicted to it ..
now, there's a good reason to get hook back on sim, getting the perfect MR. & MRS. ATEAM dream family :wub:

thanks for the pictures :wub:

while waiting for NM. i got bore and did these covers for the lakorn lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OH GOSH, your eyes is too good to spot such small things -- i thought mae sarN is the only that can spot them pearl earrings, i guess, i under estimate the power of PRINCESS G LOL

MUAHAHAAAA.. we're too hyper that we forgot about it LOl === ATEAM drive us crazy when it come to spamming :clap:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA girl. me and mae sarN have skills like that hahahha

seeeeeee lmfao i knew i was gona get busted for spamming! hhaahhahahhahahahaha. best behavior now. LOL ME AND RR

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the covers, Ceci... :wub:

as for my Sims 2 ATEAM family, Aff's not even pregnant yet with their 1st child... I was playing with my Gossip Girl family last night... :p I'll play my ATEAM family today... lol