Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
I love it! I added the video to my facebook page! What program did you uses?
i use CYBERLINK DIRECTOR ja.

Namtan Mai

(the first 3 pics looked like is Ploy and Aum) and the rest is Ateam!
haha. thoughts are in my head again .. Donna, one shot? :loool:

I'm looking for this photoshoot - Is there more pictures to this because I think there was another shot where Aff was hugging Aum from Behind? Anyone know where I can get that pictures?
here's the shoot :

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
we have to plan or else we all don't have enough babysitting jobs. I hope there are more than 1 motel move in NM :wub:
me too me too!! maybe they could do it in the office during lunch break? I remembered the 35 minute moment in the fanfic... :loool: kinky... :p

Aum's doesn't need power drink. He's fit the way he is. He is physically fit but a lil boost it not bad either :lol:
he's needs a little boost so his little soldiers could swim faster... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha. thoughts are in my head again .. Donna, one shot? :loool:
naughty ceci! j/k! :loool:

seriously, I've been plotting for a new one shot for ATEAM but nothing good comes to my mind... :p maybe when the lakorn starts, I'd be more inspired to write one... ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
me too me too!! maybe they could do it in the office during lunch break? I remembered the 35 minute moment in the fanfic... :loool: kinky... :p

he's needs a little boost so his little soldiers could swim faster... :loool:
HAHA. REMIND me that she have to lied to maneechan when that happened at the office :loool:
we are so bad --- cheering the little man to work his magic ^^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for more pics of ateam... this thread is so heated up and always on top... keep this going, ateam lovers...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
we're on top because we are Ateamers!!!!!

We will do the countdown on April 1? or until we have like the first official teaser!

cecilia

Staff member
we're on top because we are Ateamers!!!!!

We will do the countdown on April 1? or until we have like the first official teaser!
i agree .. i wanna see that OFFICIAL teaser already.
i'm searching high and low for that HUGGING scene preview but have no luck either :(

cecilia

Staff member
doesn't mr atichart look dashing???!!!

doesn't ms taksaorn look stunning???!!!
yes, they are, that's why we want DOUBLE BABIES so bad from them :wub:

I'm just spamming to get this page before heading to bed :p

and i OWN !!!