Staff member
i'm so sad again.
according to SSBT SAF concert ..
Pinky and Aum will have a duet ..
and aff is singing solo :lmao:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
aaawww.... that's ok ceci... who knows, maybe in the future we get to see Aum and Aff sing together while Pinky sings solo... :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I saw BHTS of the concert and yes Aum and Pinky was singing together and Aff is solo. WHY??? what's up with the organization! Don't they know harm will come to them??

anyway, at least Aum looked kinda bored while singing if you asking me - Aff - something is missing about her! OR maybe I'm overthinking it? I don't know BUT I WANT my ATEAM !!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that is so sad, if i could, I would sing with aff :wub:
and as much as i want aum to sing with aff, i think he's happy to sing with pinky (although secretly he probably wanted to sing with aff)
i would be so happy if aum comes out of no where and starts singing with aff <3 that would be the sweetest thing ever.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
and here are the pictures at the real events

thanks to PANTIP

AUM looked so dashing -but the lady should have been someone else - like her name starting with A and end with F!

oh, this is the lady I'm talking about :wub:
seem like she's doing a play

Sy14

sarNie Egg
:blink: I can't believe this. The one who wore PINK that night is Aff :blink: :blink: What a coincidence!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
aww i feel bad for our lovely aff ..although her smile still shines as bright as ever gooo aff :wub:
man if aum was singing with pinky then aff should atleast pair up with someone ..u kno just to get even -_- and i would love to see aum's reaction heehee..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww i feel bad for our lovely aff ..although her smile still shines as bright as ever gooo aff :wub:
man if aum was singing with pinky then aff should atleast pair up with someone ..u kno just to get even -_- and i would love to see aum's reaction heehee..
i noe... i want to also c what his reaction wud be also...

cecilia

Staff member
LOL .. YOU GIRLS ARE TOO FUNNY !! WEIRD ATMOSPHERE IN THE BACKSTAGE ..
I wanna see this concert so bad .. too bad, nothing came out yet. :(
only see rehearsal --- and crossing my finger that by tomorrow, we'll get to see something from SSE or SSBT ..

danseurella

sarNie Egg
and here are the pictures at the real events

thanks to PANTIP

AUM looked so dashing -but the lady should have been someone else - like her name starting with A and end with F!

oh, this is the lady I'm talking about :wub:
seem like she's doing a play

Pinky's dress looks like it doesn't really fit her at the waist-bust area. Such a waste 'cos it makes her figure looks weird as if she has a bit of tummy. :wacko: And she looks weird in the second picture. :huh:
Or rather both Aum and her look weird in the second shot. lol

Aff is still cute! Or more cute if that's possible :lol:

I wonder what went on BTS between the 3 of them
:tease:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Aum and Aff working out together? that's a very nice idea!
but there's a different kind of "workout" that's playing on my wild imagination right now... :drool: :loool:
lmao.. hahaha

I hope to see Aum and Aff working out together.... even only in lakorns... lol
working out together in the gym... not doing exercises on bed... :loool:
lol.. haha almost caught u donna.. hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so JLR sisters wen is this lakorn due to air....
i'm excited for the storyline of tis one..the cast
is looking great as well
KASH... KASH.. SOMEWHERE AROUND APRIL.. HEHEHE..

i'm so sad again.
according to SSBT SAF concert ..
Pinky and Aum will have a duet ..
and aff is singing solo :lmao:
THATS SAD... BUT ANIWAISE THEY LOOK KUTE IN THE PIXS..

AFF IS SO SUPER ADORABLE.. HEHE....