Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm not very happy with Ateam-

not even 1 picture of then at the anniversary :(

now Aum is here and there with Pinky and she wants to move to channel 3 :mad: (not that she is a threat but seeing less Pinky is good for me and I like Aum more too :lol:

and what's up with all this BHTS clips of Aff & Bie's lakorn - is irritating and I can't even have one scene of NM? WHY? WHY?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i saw that clip with aum and pinky..n it makes me mad.... he doesnt look to comfortable with pinky.... i think everyone can tell.. n he doesnt look happy either.... she just talks to much....

i luk bc of the opening of namtarn mai... with aff... he looks so happy n so comfortable wit her.. n then when i c him wit pinky its different...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
No problem. But yeah when I was watching the clip, I was wondering why Aum didn't have that eye contact 'energy' with Pinky that he has with Aff. I'm probably bias too lol. I want more pictures of ATEAM together, this whole day my mind would drift off and think of them and what NM is going to be like.

I know. He is really hot.
I don't mind him having a mistress, because he heart already belongs to me muahahah.

LMAO, you better have checked. Really? Videotaped it, show us^^ I'm dying to see if it's really Aum, or if it's Harin. lol.

Yeah I heard that Pinky might be moving to ch.3 I don't know about that though because a lot of people like her with the pra'eks at ch.7 But I wonder if she does move if they will pair her up with Aum, I do want to see their chemistry on screen.

edit: YAY I own, because Aum loves me so much.
wth RR... Aum loves me THE MOST!!

I also like Harin... I remembered his pics posted in the JLR thread... Harin and his white undies :drool: :drool: are you sure you want to see the video???
it's hardcore I tell you...
:loool: :loool:

I'm getting soooo crazy in here coz of NM!!!! me wanna see it badly!!!!! :( :(

I WANT TO SEE MY ATEAM TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg i saw that clip with aum and pinky..n it makes me mad.... he doesnt look to comfortable with pinky.... i think everyone can tell.. n he doesnt look happy either.... she just talks to much....

i luk bc of the opening of namtarn mai... with aff... he looks so happy n so comfortable wit her.. n then when i c him wit pinky its different...
i've just seen the clip too... Aum doesn't look happy at all... unlike with Aff... we see him smiling and very comfortable with our dear Aff... you think it's a sign? :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I saw the clip and Aum mind is lost in space somewhere :lol: Not interested if you are asking me -as well Aff, Aum gives sparks :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i've just seen the clip too... Aum doesn't look happy at all... unlike with Aff... we see him smiling and very comfortable with our dear Aff... you think it's a sign? :rolleyes:
it can be a sign... idk... to me it is a sign.... he doesnt show any emotion with pinky at all n that clip... its like BLAH.... thats all i saw... but with aff, its :wub: :drool: :spin: :yahoo: :clap: :kiss:

I saw the clip and Aum mind is lost in space somewhere :lol: Not interested if you are asking me -as well Aff, Aum gives sparks :wub:
i agree....

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
yea i thought the samething while watching that clip with aum and pinky!
he looked BORED as hell!! and doesnt look as happy as he was with aff while pinky just kept talking and smiling -_-
but when he's with aff u can see that sweet love glances, the teasings and crackin jokes all over the screen

and if pinky is moving to ch.3 OMG im goin to kill myself!!!!!! no not literally :blink:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg she better not move to ch3... im gonna have to do something about it... lol... i dont want that
to happen.. i hope it wont..

To Aum Atichart:

Dear Aum,
We know that Pinky is your gf, but all im going to tell you is that I don't want her to come and join ch3, cuz your wife
Aff is already there... sorry about the news...

Sincerely,
jen_x

okay... idk what i was doin.. i was writing a letter to him... i guess....

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
^LOL jen_x i might have to write aum a letter too
him being with pinky is enough no need to bring her to ch.3
aff aum ateam till infinity<3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg she better not move to ch3... im gonna have to do something about it... lol... i dont want that

To Aum Atichart:

Dear Aum,
We know that Pinky is your gf, but all im going to tell you is that I don't want her to come and join ch3, cuz your wife

Sincerely,
jen_x

we don't know what we are doing now!!! LOL
if only they air NM soon, then our sanity would come back... hahahahaha! JK!
almost all of us are going gaga!! this is the effect of too much waiting... and waiting... and waiting... -_-

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
I'm so glad that most of you all after watch the clip of Aum and Pinky feel the samething with me too because in the begining I think maybe I'm bias to Ateam :p

And I think this is a sign of secret affair of Aum to Aff :clap: :wub: :clap: :wub: :clap:

Aum, I've told you many times :dude: that Aff is the person can give you happiness :wub: :kiss: :yahoo:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay since some of u gals are going crazie waiting for NM...let me intrigue u w/ some a-team talk
well i'm not a fan of a-team..them individualized...

but finally began watch BGST last night on ep.6 now i juz want to comment
and say wat a great family lakorn...very sad and great script

i know most of u gals are JLR fans but reallie love Aum in this kind of role
i tink he shines esp. in family lakorns like BGST and the one he did w/ Joy S. & Ice

lol totally agree.....them as a couple does not convince me one bit...
i say either get w/ aff or be gay...tose are my only 2 options

tinah

sarNie Coma
pinky moving to ch3? hm why would she when ch7 is promoting her like crazy. you know if she does ch3 will pair her up with aum instantly lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko, i did not made it ja ..
lol.. i know ceci.. ^_^.. im just sayin that the banner is super cute hehe ^_^

okay since some of u gals are going crazie waiting for NM...let me intrigue u w/ some a-team talk
well i'm not a fan of a-team..them individualized...

but finally began watch BGST last night on ep.6 now i juz want to comment
and say wat a great family lakorn...very sad and great script

i know most of u gals are JLR fans but reallie love Aum in this kind of role
i tink he shines esp. in family lakorns like BGST and the one he did w/ Joy S. & Ice

lol totally agree.....them as a couple does not convince me one bit...
i say either get w/ aff or be gay...tose are my only 2 options
ahhhh kashie ur finally watchin the lakorn ^_^.. i loved the lakorn.. great family lakorn..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
pinky moving to ch3? hm why would she when ch7 is promoting her like crazy. you know if she does ch3 will pair her up with aum instantly lol
lol.. haha i dont think she'll be moving.. her n kwan are like the most promoted ones ish.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GOSH I AM SO DARN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

hehe.. i havent seen my sisters for so long.. hehe.. miss u galz...

gosh i still have to watch the soccer game... ^_^... aum :wub:

n gosh u galz crack me up.... lol.. aum or aum lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wth RR... Aum loves me THE MOST!!

I also like Harin... I remembered his pics posted in the JLR thread... Harin and his white undies :drool: :drool: are you sure you want to see the video???
it's hardcore I tell you...
:loool: :loool:

I'm getting soooo crazy in here coz of NM!!!! me wanna see it badly!!!!! :( :(

I WANT TO SEE MY ATEAM TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
LIES Donna. He loves me the most :wub:

yup yup, they look the similar ahahah. Of course I want to see the video to confirm if it's MY Aum or not lol

Me too.

To Aum Atichart:

Dear Aum,

Sincerely,
jen_x

ahahahah this is sooo funny. But in the link I posted up before from lyn's blog. It said that Aum took Pinky to see the ch.3 elders, and they asked her if she wanted to switch, but she declined. here's the link again: http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/04/aum-surpr...-a-recent-event

cecilia

Staff member
^i wouldn't surprise if she change it too LOl ..
what can you do if your other half is in the other channel and you're not ..

James and Ae set an example of this .. she move to grammy after James moved there ^^