Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aum and Pinky work together more frequent. Like two weeks ago, they attended a same function. And again this week. There is rumor about Pinky might join Channel 3. It seems possible.
Please, no.

My personal opinion - as a couple, they should have some space between them.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I just saw Aum and Pinky's clips from that Color Cream event on ATEAMforum's YT channel.

Strange - either Aum was nervous about being interviewed with Pinky or he's uncomfortable it. Whatever the reason, he's definitely a different Aum that I've been seeing in clips with Aff.

When you guys mentioned about this in the previous posts, I really thought that it couldn't be that bad. Boy, was I wrong. There was hardly any eye contact with Pinky and in one clip, he spent considerable amount of time looking up somewhere (curious to know what could be of interest to him at that moment :p ).

Is he still not confident about going out with Pinky ? Or is it something else ?

Geez - I hate making speculations but in this case, I can't seem to help it! :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284

I don't like speculating either but really, I'm not interested in Pinky and Aum together, but seeing him before he got with Pinky is different. He blushed a lot but now he's not like that. They probably passed the shyness area? I don't know

P.S I like your sig - that's my FAVORITE Pride & Prejudice movie out of all the others. I wanted the movie to be a bit long with more scenes of Kiera and Matthew - they have amazing chemistry - best Kiera's costar so far!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm since mahsuri1284 said that.. **coughcough** imma have to go n watch the interview soon.. hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
^nah, i rather have him be with pinky than be gay --- there are better chances to have them be in-law if they can't get marry by the law LOl

cikna

sarNie Adult
as much as i want ATEAM to end up together in real life but I think the matter is definitely difficult..... -_- i think aum and aff are very, very close friends whom after JLR (which have many intimate scenes between them) have passed the stage of discomfort or comfort zone.they are very, very comfortable with each other, thus when they are together posing in pictures, appearing on shows together or acting together in scenes, the comfort and easiness between them is real. maybe because they are not committed to one another on a personal level (being in love with one another). in fact, they are committed to someone else. so, the issue of hurting one another is not a issue at all because they don't need to answer to each other. hints are telling us that they may have some feelings for each other. but how much, we may never now. i guess it's a different story with aum and pinky. anything they do in their line of work may or may not jeopardise their relationship. and i think aum and pinky has not fully gone through the stage of allowing each other into their personal space or comfort zone.

well,...i don't know how many understand what i am trying to explain... :huh: oh, well!

onahc

sarNie Elites
You guys need to get back to the real world, snap, snap! Aum and Aff are in a relationship with their significant other and are "acting" for the camera. It's their job to appear comfortable with each other when doing promotions and that's all there is to it. Obsessed fans are just wishful thinking and need to come back to reality.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ True. But a girl can dream can't she? lol. And as much as I want Aum with Aff, I want him more with
ME!
:loool: :loool: :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**COUGHCOUGH** .. <--- I WAS ACTUALLY COUGHIN LMAO HAHA..

^^ yes it's true we have to step back to reality.. but one can't help it... hehe.. ^_^.. :wub: ateam :wub: ...

lol.. so we can only support them from afar... ^_^...

^ RR... no no... me .. him with me.. lol..

it will be anothre ateam-ish lol..

aumjulie
... aumaiko = ateam-ish lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ ahahaha no no, it can't be you and him. It's Aum and Me. it could be myaum or aum-rawr. heehee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol rr... "myaum or aum-rawr" <--- lol...

hehe u know wats funny.. i told myself to join soompi.. n finish watchin my dramas.. but **coughcough** i ain't done nothin yet except do housechores.. n feed the dogs.... lol.. i so wanna take pics of my puppies.. but my sis lost my camera for like a month already.. n always says.. i'll find it.. etc... hello.. it's been a month already.. i want it NOW!!.. lol... haha...

--Sorry Off Topic lol..-

sigh i cant wait for nm.. T_T.. ateam :wub: :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
as much as i want ATEAM to end up together in real life but I think the matter is definitely difficult..... i think aum and aff are very, very close friends whom after JLR (which have many intimate scenes between them) have passed the stage of discomfort or comfort zone.they are very, very comfortable with each other, thus when they are together posing in pictures, appearing on shows together or acting together in scenes, the comfort and easiness between them is real. maybe because they are not committed to one another on a personal level (being in love with one another). in fact, they are committed to someone else. so, the issue of hurting one another is not a issue at all because they don't need to answer to each other. hints are telling us that they may have some feelings for each other. but how much, we may never now. i guess it's a different story with aum and pinky. anything they do in their line of work may or may not jeopardise their relationship. and i think aum and pinky has not fully gone through the stage of allowing each other into their personal space or comfort zone.

well,...i don't know how many understand what i am trying to explain... oh, well!

I get what u trying to explain and I agree... I just hope that aum and pinky can soon reach the stage of fitting into each other's confort zone as they just started and time will tell if they succeed. As for aum and aff, it is natural as they become friends and they know that their harmony will benefit each others as their fans including me will be thrilled. somehow, u tend to be more relaxing with friends than your significant half.

I havent watch the clip but from what I read from lyn's block there are so many questions for aum to clear... I think they r in the stage of testing with many things and I hope they can overcome it...

as for pinky to move to ch3, i think she shouldnt rush it as ch7 is not mistreating her anyway...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ lol rr... "myaum or aum-rawr" <--- lol...

hehe u know wats funny.. i told myself to join soompi.. n finish watchin my dramas.. but **coughcough** i ain't done nothin yet except do housechores.. n feed the dogs.... lol.. i so wanna take pics of my puppies.. but my sis lost my camera for like a month already.. n always says.. i'll find it.. etc... hello.. it's been a month already.. i want it NOW!!.. lol... haha...

--Sorry Off Topic lol..-

sigh i cant wait for nm.. T_T.. ateam :wub: :wub:
Hey don't be jealous that I came up with such a unique name for me and aum

awww I know what you mean, I'm getting lazy...i told myself that I would finish some lakorns but I have..I even slept in until 1 PM today.
Awww she lost your camera :(

I can't wait for NM...maybe it would be awesome if it was in the summer, so I could devote my whole time to it ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea .. sure rr.. lol.. :wub:

mid april.. mid april... waiting for mid april.. mid april...

im bored.. wanna watch dramas.. but im lazy... wanna join soompi.. even lazier.. <--- lol.. wanna use ps but dunno wat to do on there lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LMAO you are so funny aiko.

I'm excited for the April lakorns, Num/Noon, Mart/Taew, Ann/Chakrit. Tomorrow Num/Noon's lakorn will air, going to keep me busy...while waiting for this one lol.

I'm bored too but I guess I have to go to sleep soon. I think if I'm on too long, it's going to make me bored of the internet ahahah. Bye aiko..Good Night.
But if you are going to ps, you should do some ps-ing of NM <3

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
yeah! finally have some exciting news. only a few days this one will be on air.
i guess it will be on air on tursday and wednesday, right?