Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow...lol...from reading all the spoilers i'm so want to watch the lakorn now...n plus this thread is going to rawk on too, as i can see it's up to 135 pages already and it's not even airing yet lol...woot...woot...go ateam...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, page 135 and the lakorn isn't even on. LOL..

Well, I can't wait for NM. I need to see some ATEAM LOVE SCENE NOW!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: hehehehehe :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... i never knew it was bird in the original one.. then again ive never seen it lol..
bird would never be my kobori in koo gum though.. my kobori will always be warut :wub: hehe..

oooo i so cant wait for nm to air... been waiting for ever!!
i dont really care for the ratings anymore..
just wanna see my juicy ateam hehe xp..

cecilia

Staff member
this is good but SAD at the same time TT
Quoted from Novel Namtarnmai(Burnt sugar) by Chorladda

At that moment, she thought faintly of Pee Tao. By law, he is her husband, but in reality he is just like another brother to her. His soft hand held her hand or felt her forehead when she was sick. His voice was tender when asked her how she felt, but nothing more than that.

For Pee Tao is a man who has a mind of a woman, he treats her just like she is his little sister a sister whom he loves dearly. Pee Tao only loves and wants to look after someone just like a wife look after her husband. The way he treated Pee Patthat man was full with love and admiration.

They could live happily together without her in that house. In fact, they were better off without her as a third wheel so they didnt have to feel awkward. She could never be happy there either as she always felt being out of place. That kind of feeling kept bothering her incessantly.

Bo Pawan called her name
Kha
Thuma answered him softly. She doesnt regret at all about what just happened. On the contrary, her heart is filled with joy. She isnt sure if her act is a compensation from a blunder she made by marrying Tao. Deep inside her mind, she wants to find someone who can heal her pain and the feeling of being unwanted.
His lips are warm, so is his touch. Thuma responds to him spontaneously. She is kissing, holding and caressing him. Her heart filled with love.
Bo, I love you, very much so Pawan said again.
Thuma holds him instead of answering. She feels so touched by his word, which confirms to her that the whole thing is truly love, not just lust.

Pawan: if our relationship remains like this, you think somebody will say anything?
Bo: who do you mean?
Pawan: I mean your husband.

Talking about her husband while being in bed with another man seems very immoral; however she knows that her husband is not the same as other men.

She has just lost her virginity tonight. By practice, Pawan could have been her husband....the first man in her life.

Bo: I dont know and I dont care about what other people think
Pawan: What about me? You think I shouldnt care about other people.
Have you thought of a divorce?
Bo: Have you thought of getting married?
Pawan: Of course, Ive thought about it. I think marriage is a wonderful thing in life that one should experience He confirmed by embracing her tightly.
Bo: It could be. If you had a chance to choose a right person, you would have a happy marriage
Pawan: what about you, did you have a chance to do that?
Bo: Sometimes life is not always what we expected to be
Pawan: What do you mean? Can you give me an example?
Bo: Id rather not. I dont want to bad-mouth anybody

Pawan almost get crossed with her when she said that, but with her sad voice following a long sigh, he didnt want to press her. Instead he said thing that just come across his mind.

If I marry someone, do you think our relationship would be different?
Bo: It depends on us and your wife to be. Any woman wouldnt want to share their man with anybody else. She surely wouldnt want you to have me on the side
Pawan: Am I going to get into trouble doing that?
Bo: I dont know. According to the society, if the girl is still your girlfriend, she may be mad if you have someone else, but once you marry her, she wont tolerate that kind of behavior.
Pawan: What about you? Would you be like that?
Bo: I dont think so. I may be different from other girls. My experience taught me that one should have a limit of jealousy. Too much of it could do harm. I cant even control my own heart, how can I control other people heart
Pawan: Is that right?
Bo: Perhaps
When I have a new girl, remember what you just said Pawan teased
You are a strange girl Bo
Bo: No, Im not. I am a type of person who cant stand not having anything. If I dont get what I want, I always have to replace it with something else
Pawan: Are you very disappointed with your husband?
Bo: Cant really say that. At least I got something from him
He thought; should he believe the whole thing she just said? However Pawan didnt want to pry so he stopped asking her questions. He lifted her face with both his hands and started to kiss her forehead and moved down to her lipshe could feel the moisture and tenderness there.
She snuggled up to him. He could feel her tear on his cheek.
She probably has a lot of things in her mind, but doesnt want to discuss it. She is good at hiding her feeling. Sometimes he doubted she has something to hide. She said that she loves him, does she really mean it or just say it in order to please him. May be she has something that bothers her, but doesnt want to let him know; Pawan thought.
Credit: Puangpakaarm

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... i hope in the lakorn, they show all this..........
even the kiss on her forehead when they are n bed together

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' they already done the wild thing ? did u skip the detail or was the light close cuz i didn't see it :p

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I agree with you , cecilia.
It really feels happy and sad at the same time.

Pawan can't make sure Thuma's mind, so he keeps wondering what does she think.
Thuma has so many feeling inside her heart.
She can't tell everything to Pawan and also don't know what to do next.

Really want to see this larkon so bad!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait , Give me Namtarn Mai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so the wild thing is not detailed? lol
hmmmm... I think we just have to imagine that part :rolleyes:
can't wait to see Aum and Aff hugging each other in bed...naked under the sheets... :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thuma responds to him spontaneously. She is kissing, holding and caressing him.
AFF character in the book is very passionate for a beginner :lol: . It doesn't say if Pawan know if she is his first or not ...hummm.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha, in the thai novel, the detail was written but not in translation b/c it would be too awkward for the translator to do it for us crazy ATEAMER fanfiction addicts ^^.

anyway, with SARN'S good eyes, here's another one for the FEVERISH ATEAMERS :wub:
interpret it in any way you like --- the context speaks for itself, then follow with your imagination ^^
Quoted from Novel Namtarnmai by Chorladda

It was just 3 A.M. when Thuma woke up. She got up to drink some water. The room was very cold.

She didnt know when she fell asleep in Pawans arm. The coldness in the room made her wake up.

She looked at Pawan. He is still asleep with a faint smile on his face. She felt so strange. Is this something she has been yearning for? A man who she loves and feels attached. Thuma kissed him gently. If I get my freedom after a divorce, will you love me enough to marry me or you just want to fool around with me, Thuma reflected.
His body is smooth, fine and clean. She kissed his chest and then moved up to kiss his chin and his face. She felt like having a loving object near her and she wants to admire it over and over. Who knows, in the future she might not have the opportunity to do this again.

Pawan murmured. He tried to open his eyes. When he saw her smiling at him, he reached his arm to hold her.
What is it ,honey?
Nothing, I just got up to drink some water
Come back to bed
He pulled her beside him, held her tight, kissed her, snuggled up, and then buried his face into her neck.
Thuma felt his warm breath. His body was cold from the A.C.
Pawan: Your body is so warm
Thuma: You want me to put a blanket on you?
Pawan: Id rather cuddle you
Thuma: Lets get under the cover. It is cold in the room. I should adjust the temperature
She got up and walked to the thermostat. She asked Pawan Should I turn the knob to the lower or higher number
Pawan The higher number, honey. Make it reach a boiling point and come to keep me warm. I am cold
Thuma: Me too
They snuggled up. Pawan teased her by blowing into her ear. She pushed him away, but he didnt let
her get away, instead he started to kiss her passionately.
Thuma: You just said you want to go back to sleep
Pawan: You make me wake up
Thuma: You are weird
Pawan: I am not, this is normal
Thuma didnt decline what is going on, instead she responded to him with happiness and willingness.
Pawan caressed every part of her body. His touch was full of passion. His lips were warm and moist. It was better than expected, Thuma thought, unlike last night she had to suppress her excitement and nervousness from him. Now since she knew what its like so she could react to every step and every gesture without feeling too nervous

sarN

sarNie Granny
OooooOoo Thuma you bad girl :lol: . So it the translator that left it out . Would it be awkward if we just like wishy translate the explicit part , she probable think we are to soft on her because we are letting her translate the easy scene :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Thuma responds to him spontaneously. She is kissing, holding and caressing him.
AFF character in the book is very passionate for a beginner :lol: . It doesn't say if Pawan know if she is his first or not ...hummm.
yeah... Pawan should know if he's the first, I think... :lol:

Thuma, you wild girl! :loool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!! WHAT A LOVER'S SCENE..

I soooooo hope we get to see all this sweet sexy bed scene in the lakorn.

AFF is gonna be a wild girl indeed . hehehe ;) :loool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Gosh, cecilia, the more you post, the more I want to watch Nm

I was really hoping to watch NM before school starts. My schedule is gonna be packed. Well, I don't care how busy I am, I WILL MAKE room for NM, even if its 12midnight I will still watch it. :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
muahaha, in the thai novel, the detail was written but not in translation b/c it would be too awkward for the translator to do it for us crazy ATEAMER fanfiction addicts ^^.

anyway, with SARN'S good eyes, here's another one for the FEVERISH ATEAMERS :wub:
interpret it in any way you like --- the context speaks for itself, then follow with your imagination ^^
Quoted from Novel Namtarnmai by Chorladda

It was just 3 A.M. when Thuma woke up. She got up to drink some water. The room was very cold.

She didnt know when she fell asleep in Pawans arm. The coldness in the room made her wake up.

She looked at Pawan. He is still asleep with a faint smile on his face. She felt so strange. Is this something she has been yearning for? A man who she loves and feels attached. Thuma kissed him gently. If I get my freedom after a divorce, will you love me enough to marry me or you just want to fool around with me, Thuma reflected.
His body is smooth, fine and clean. She kissed his chest and then moved up to kiss his chin and his face. She felt like having a loving object near her and she wants to admire it over and over. Who knows, in the future she might not have the opportunity to do this again.

Pawan murmured. He tried to open his eyes. When he saw her smiling at him, he reached his arm to hold her.
What is it ,honey?
Nothing, I just got up to drink some water
Come back to bed
He pulled her beside him, held her tight, kissed her, snuggled up, and then buried his face into her neck.
Thuma felt his warm breath. His body was cold from the A.C.
Pawan: Your body is so warm
Thuma: You want me to put a blanket on you?
Pawan: Id rather cuddle you
Thuma: Lets get under the cover. It is cold in the room. I should adjust the temperature
She got up and walked to the thermostat. She asked Pawan Should I turn the knob to the lower or higher number
Pawan The higher number, honey. Make it reach a boiling point and come to keep me warm. I am cold
Thuma: Me too
They snuggled up. Pawan teased her by blowing into her ear. She pushed him away, but he didnt let
her get away, instead he started to kiss her passionately.
Thuma: You just said you want to go back to sleep
Pawan: You make me wake up
Thuma: You are weird
Pawan: I am not, this is normal
Thuma didnt decline what is going on, instead she responded to him with happiness and willingness.
Pawan caressed every part of her body. His touch was full of passion. His lips were warm and moist. It was better than expected, Thuma thought, unlike last night she had to suppress her excitement and nervousness from him. Now since she knew what its like so she could react to every step and every gesture without feeling too nervous

SEXY HOOOOOOOOOOOOT SCENE.... I LOVE IT.. hehehehehehehehehe :p

cecilia

Staff member
^tell me about it .. my schedule will be pack .. work+school+tutoring
but i will definitely make times for this .. just hope my grade won't fall :(

the spoiler are hot, when i read it, i could so see them together being sweet like that :wub: