Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is cool...we're having an ateam reunion ^_^

arghhh...jennie have you any luck with the teaser song yet? i havent stumble upon it yet...it might show up like 3 days prior to the airing time like fai rak asoon prolly..or maybe i need to do further researching.

starting to get a little frustrated cause i cant find it. :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hi donna yes 15 days for you...but it is still 16 for me...too bad i cant catch this live..it falls on a workday...
:( i am fortunate to catch fai rak live only...since i got 3 fri off (two more to go) and that it falls on the weekend

however, i might request for one of those days or two lol who knows..i still have plenty of vac time left.
*aint this great i use my vac day to watch lakorns.....i do that everyday anyways.. :unsure:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo ceci those are beautiful hehe.. gosh im so bad lmao.. :loool:.. i think im killin the pics instead lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh aiko...youre getting so darn good...shoot i hecka gave up on it...hahah but maybe one day...i will try it when im not running any other program..which is hard..i am constantly doing other stuff while watching lakorns.. no wonder my comp is so slow! :lol:

i want to use all of the siggy ...gosh talk about greedy! but too bad the settings only allow one banner/siggy now

heck i will use them for my desktop bg..

cecilia

Staff member
^AIKO, i love it .. so beautiful :wub: .. You're good already, no need to catch up to me :clap:
Just like Ami, i want to use ALOT on my siggy but i'm only allow to use one :( -- some ppl ruined it for us :loool:

lol hi donna yes 15 days for you...but it is still 16 for me...too bad i cant catch this live..it falls on a workday...
:( i am fortunate to catch fai rak live only...since i got 3 fri off (two more to go) and that it falls on the weekend

however, i might request for one of those days or two lol who knows..i still have plenty of vac time left.
*aint this great i use my vac day to watch lakorns.....i do that everyday anyways.. :unsure:
Muahaha. i wish i can do that but working at school does not cut me slack time LOl .. suck!

anyway, made two more set ..

Cikna, i hope this is okay ^^

SO HAPPY TO SEE THE JLR SISTERS BACK IN ATEAM SESSION .. REUNION FOR SURE :wub:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'll take this one ! We can be twin!

Can you give me 411 on using the siggies on SW? Do we need permission first when it's been share like on thread? Can more than one person use the same siggy? silly questions but I want to be sure of the rules here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
goes to your pm box , those siggies option are on the left side , i think the siggie & avatar in this thread are for everyone to take , I just credit mine at the bottom of the artwork

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci..yep...i wanna show off all of the wonderful siggies you girls made...but too bad if we want to use them all combine it all in the ps thing..and use it as the desktop ...shoot if only i knew how to throw it together like i said :lol:

btw kikiwoo its ok to use the same siggy...just ask and remember to credit the creator... the more ppl sporting the siggy the better ^_^ (but seems like everyone want their own unique style, ahhaha am i wrong?)

cikna

sarNie Adult
^AIKO, i love it .. so beautiful :wub: .. You're good already, no need to catch up to me :clap:
Just like Ami, i want to use ALOT on my siggy but i'm only allow to use one :( -- some ppl ruined it for us :loool:

Muahaha. i wish i can do that but working at school does not cut me slack time LOl .. suck!

anyway, made two more set ..

Cikna, i hope this is okay ^^

SO HAPPY TO SEE THE JLR SISTERS BACK IN ATEAM SESSION .. REUNION FOR SURE :wub:
i like! i like! i like! so, how do i turn it into my siggy? i just copy the link is it and paste as my siggy?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really like how we all have the Namtan Mai sig :)
Nice job Ceci and Aiko!!!!!!!!

we are so waiting for the next 15 days aren't we!!!!!

amikrazie no luck yet, I don't think it will release until the lakorn air!

sarN

sarNie Granny
any more spoiler Cell ? second baby ? ask your friend ? i would like to read some more , can some one tell Wishy to come to the thread and spread some light :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh more pics for me to ps lmao.. haha ..

feel free to use my sigs jen ^_^.. anyone can.. xp...

lmao sarn... u know wat.. i alwaise wanted to make u a sailor moon banner for some reason.. lol.. i totally tripped out when i found out they used a toy cat for luna and artemis :loool: but it was cute.. hehe.. oops.. so random...

aniwaise.. gosh im so tempted by ateam that i cant even do the request for someone's fic lol...