Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me too! I won't take him back
he can just go and bang bang all his other women <_<
how I wish Aum won't do that -_-
I'm really anticipating all their romantic scenes together...while they're making the baby :ph34r:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i cant wait..

lol.. i 4got he goes sleep around when bo leaves..ewwwe.. haha i hope he doesnt get aides or other stuff >_<..

lmao sarn

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

Tuesday 15th September 2009

Team of Drama: Namtan Mai show in
Ratree Samosorn @ Polyplus Studio
Aum and Aff come too.

I think we can see it soon...

cecilia

Staff member
I would not take him back , he dirty and use by multi woman , no amount of water can clean that area :lol: , how can he still missing BO yet find plesure with other woman ? MEN ! They have two head , you know , if the other one isn't clear , down below does the talking :angry:
MUAHA. at first i couldn't get this until i read it a second time :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm excited to see AFF. Sadly , i did not watch her latest 3 lakorn :lol: , the storyline doesn't interest me but dis one for sure ! Bo is a passionate woman ;)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch any of Aum's and Aff's lakorn individually. I saw some of Aum's but not Aff though :blink:

but Namtan Mai - NOT WILL I EVER MISS AN ATEAM PROJECT

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
LOl, saRn I think I've read too much of your "One Night A Week" I think I had a dream about it last night, I woke up and the first thing on my mind was "One Night A Week" I remembered scenes from my dream too. :p Maybe I should stop it's so addicting! Probably read it like one hundred times over the summer. :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
That soon ? Kejapnye balik -- with your mum ke ? Usually on the first day, we'll be visiting my husband's side of the family. This year pulak, my primary schoolmates sibuk nak buat reunion on the second day - pagi tu la (and I've been asked to make a speech just because I was the asst class monitor since class monitor can't make it *aaarrggghh*!). Hmmm ... I'll pm you ye.
i got ur pm already, kak. My mum is coming back to kelantan with me but she'll stay back for two weeks before flying back to kl with her maid. akak, you got to watch namtarn mai live on tv, rite? i'm full with jealousy rite now! -_-