Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
look like there are more than slapping - Isn't Boy got punched as well? I saw that on from the opening credit.

Also - I want to see Aum shirtless on front of Aff too not only Ploy :lol:

I like how they have Aum's speech in the opening as well

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't wake up in time lol I was still snoring. I heard my sisters wake up @ 6am but I was too tired to turn on my laptop. So I guess I will watch it later on today.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I don't think you can consider this an affair lakorn, her husband is gay. HAHA.
I know, that's what's stupid about it. I don't like the fact of Aff's husband being gay. But I'm just talking about later on when Aum and Ploy gets marry but Aum's still gonna have feelings for Aff, etc...I wish he didn't have to marry ploy in here. but affair would be my word of describing this drama. Aff's character is married, later on Aum's character will be married as well so I guess to me that's an affair. I don't know his name, but Aff's gay husband in the drama really does seem gay. I hope he's straight in real life. They could have found a katoey guy for his role instead. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^if put in this perspective then, yes, she didn't have an affair but legally, she did b/c she's married in the eyes of the public whether they're unaware of her husband's gender preference or not.

i'm rooting for this affair or non affair -- they outta do this in real life with all the sizzling chemistry they gave toward each other. i always see sparkles in their eyes when they're next to each other. (IF ONLY i'm not awake -- then they'll be together forever and always)
yea, i'm with you. that's what i'm trying to say as well. lol. whether her husband is straight or not, it's still an affair. :) Also, she was pregnant with "pawan's" baby, while being married to her gay husband, so that's consider an affair. Not that I'm not happy she had his baby. :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure Aum doesn't want to married Ploy but Ploy plan something that he have to married her.

He just want to married Aff all along

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^yea, i know. but i just wish he didn't have to marry her. oh well, we'll just have to wait and see how everything works out. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is consider an affair lakorn lmao but psychologically and Perspectively it's not. I guess it really depends on the situation.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So, I'm kinda confused. I only saw caps, and according the caps, Aum and Aff's character's started off already knowing each other right?? so no romantic, love at first sight kinda stuff right??

sarN

sarNie Granny
oOooo what i miss ? did AFF&AUM met each other yet ?? When the 'willing' scene ? ( darn , darvil took off my r , will, baby , similes :lol: )

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Nope, no wiling scene yet - too early. They haven't even dated. Just have good feeling towards in each other. Thuma already worked in Pawan's company so they have met. Though I would love for them to show their first meeting. I believe is love at first sight but I want to see both Aum and Aff's acting for that!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Nope, no wiling scene yet - too early. They haven't even dated. Just have good feeling towards in each other. Thuma already worked in Pawan's company so they have met. Though I would love for them to show their first meeting. I believe is love at first sight but I want to see both Aum and Aff's acting for that!!!
I guess. Dang, but I wanted to see them meet for the first time with that whole love-at-first-sight thing, ya know?? Since Aum and Aff's first encounters in BGS was kinda argumentative, and in JLR, it was...chaotic. lol. wasn't love at first sight at all in JLR. haha. it was like love-at-first-hate. :)

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa!! i'm surprised because i am so not up to date on this!! ahahaha. i haven't watched the lakorn yet...i found this pic at pantip, is aum's nephew playing aff and his baby?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
He's so stalking her at the moment - She even noticed he was staring at her but I don't think she mind about it. Though I really like the goodbye waves when he send home after their lunch :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I noticed that they eat out a lot in the first episode lmao...

Anyways the first 10 minutes of Aum and Aff... that was intense chemistry there. I was smiling like a fool at the bookstore with my laptop on. I wasn't able to wipe my smile away. Ahahaha I was laughing so hard when she walked on her brother and Tah's love session. She is consider lucky that she didn't get to see them fully at it rolf. I would be scar for life lmao... anyways, Ploy is sure a slut in here.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I was wondering why is so red - is more red than Aff and Ploy :blush:

anyway, I was laughing so hard at these pictures!!!

Sarnie so want to be Aum right now :lol:

lol it looks like these last two pics...seem like they are secretly holding hands...but that's not the case lol...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
alot of ppl must be watching it from the free site. my subscription with iptv still works so i didn't have any problem with streaming. i wish i could have record it and upload it but unfortunately, i have homework to do so i won't be able to do it other than the opening credit. HOWEVER, KEEPKISSINTOUCH will upload the HD and Thinkjaden will upload the HQ later on. so yup, no worry on missing out. i'm missing out too.

I'm thinking of dropping my wednesday class due to excessive lack of interest LOl. it also got harder and harder too :( .. suck that i will have to pay back the tuition :(
I still haven't seen Namtan Mai yet. :( No one has uploaded episode 1 yet, or if they have, I can't find it. Is KEEPKISSINTOUCH a yt link?? Because it wasn't found. And Thinkjaden hasn't uploaded any yet. Wishboniko only have ep. 1 part 1 subbed. And that's all I can find.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I noticed that they eat out a lot in the first episode lmao...

Anyways the first 10 minutes of Aum and Aff... that was intense chemistry there. I was smiling like a fool at the bookstore with my laptop on. I wasn't able to wipe my smile away. Ahahaha I was laughing so hard when she walked on her brother and Tah's love session. She is consider lucky that she didn't get to see them fully at it rolf. I would be scar for life lmao... anyways, Ploy is sure a slut in here.
I only saw half of the dinner date so far, and he was staring at her like crazy! Gosh, it's cute, but kinda weird too. I don't like it when people stare at me. Aum was being flirty in a weird way. hahaha. I swear, his ears are so big! I can't stop staring at his ear everytime he stares at her. hahaha. And his brows are so arched and high, makes him look kinda mean. :)

Mann

I'm going to tune in the first few episodes. I don't know, I hated JLR but somehow finished it lol. I'm not too fond of Aff, but I like Ploy. I'm going to tune in for the storlyine ^^