Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^looking at the picture, they look so COMFORTABLE around each other .. if there is ever a 4time ATEAM REUNION -- i hope we get to see more than just wet hair shots of them --- would be nice to see Aff in swim wear with Aum .. sadly, she probably won't do it, regardless, seeing some skin of her with aum will be fine and hot enough for me .. i just prefer the FAN FICTION WAY better :p
the fanfic way lol
I prefer the oneshot way :p

ceci and Jennie, I love your siggies :wub: :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Glimpse, moreover credited to my B partner.

Manipulated for Finalization

manipulated by BISHIEZ, RAW 1

RAW 2
these manipulation of pictures are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

I don't like those long [fake] nails on her. It reminds me of Kwan and her fake finger nails.
i was about to say the same thing too. hope that is her fake nails...it looks horrific... -_-

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
"WOw i super love your all manipulates it way better than mag's cover (Haha) Aum is sure handsome and AFF is so sexyyyyyy .yeah the pics inside are awesome.
thanks for sharing.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I noticed lots of Thai celebs have those long gel nails. I don't think is real though and it doesn't look that good. I prefer natural nails :)

On the other news - there is a rumor with Aff and Sangkran - the guy that was previously linked to PINKY. Man, this is getting a bit retard. Aum - hopefully is just close friend with Nat Myria. I don't want to see him dating her :angry:

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
Today i intend to get a Volume magazine but seem i living in remote area or something. I haven't gotten it yet.(sigh) Tomorrow i gonna try again.
hehe.

nikki1786

LizQuen
geez... my friend who manipulated the picture was a big time lazy. XD he's not even planning to post his artworks either. im like the one who keeps telling him to post it... XD

but in the end im the one who post his artworks...
-------

thanks for commenting to the manipulated picture.

but the B for Bellefire will be on the role for making Namtan Mai artworks, since i love the inside of the cover. XD more ATEAM moments. cheers.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
SO I read at pantip that NAMTAN MAI on Ratree Samosorn will be showing this WEDNESDAY? Hopefully, we get Wishy to sub this as well :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm finally done with the 3rd episode!
they were so romantic in their short getaway :wub: next time that I'm in Macau with a hot guy, I'll definitely book a connecting room :p
I don't like the willing scene though -_- not intense enough. they could've just showed a shadow of Aum lying on top of Aff so we could get the picture that they've REALLY done the deed. :lol: I was expecting of more like the last scene of JLR. I'll just watch epi 4 tomorrow... don't want to cry tonight or else I'll have puffy eyes tomorrow morning :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
ATEAM Ratree Samosorn Preview : looks so fun and exciting .. ATEAM really need to GET MARRY!!!
Watch here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7IJ8_S53As
Credit: affpantip club

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks Ceci

I don't know why they keep teasing us like this. I don't mind if they do. But the ending better be our way. I want them together for life now

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean, THE MORE I WATCH OF THEM, THE MORE I WANT THEM TO HAVE AN AFFAIR AND MARRY EACH OTHER !!! -- can't they just do BRAGELINA STYLE :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^i know what you mean, THE MORE I WATCH OF THEM, THE MORE I WANT THEM TO HAVE AN AFFAIR AND MARRY EACH OTHER !!! -- can't they just do BRAGELINA STYLE :wub:
Hey, I'm for that - I just watch the translated clips from Wishy youtube but can you translate the part where Aum was talking about Aff & her boyfriend?

Lol - Aum is now making fun of Aff being slow. I don't like it Aum <_< She's slow but she have to wait for you cuz you late :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc7C38ZR4iI

lsy123

sarNie Egg
thanks Ceci

I don't know why they keep teasing us like this. I don't mind if they do. But the ending better be our way. I want them together for life now

If they don't have feeling for each other, why would they keep teasing us like this? Or Do they intend to tease us?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
you know I'm willing to put my bet on that they have feelings for each other but they may afraid that if they actually date - what happen if it won't last. They may lost that friendship forever so maybe that's why nothing have YET to happen. Maybe they'll wait till is the right time where both are settle in their mind that is it and THEY WILL GET TOGETHER! <<<<<------- at least that's why I'm thinking about them.

here is the translated clip from WISHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6YKUsvEPE

cecilia

Staff member
Hey, I'm for that - I just watch the translated clips from Wishy youtube but can you translate the part where Aum was talking about Aff & her boyfriend?

Lol - Aum is now making fun of Aff being slow. I don't like it Aum <_< She's slow but she have to wait for you cuz you late :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc7C38ZR4iI
the anchor lady said that Aum's going to get back at Aff by telling of how aff behave when she's on the phone with her sweet heart, officer off. He said that when she pick the phone and start to sweet talk and walk away for awhile, when she's back, he know who she had just chat (he use a term to describe how a cat use tacts to claim its owner -- good term) hard to put that into word ..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Did you noticed that Aff was looking at Aum when he's taking about it. She looked a bit shy? or more uncomfortable? Lol, Aum....sure understands Aff a lot

thanks Ceci oh, how about that part in Ratree Samosorn where in the beginning Aum look extremely shy and the host lady said Aff's name? did she tell him to marry Aff?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm actually waiting for their wedding announcement ^_^ They need to seal the deal for me and tide themselves forever once they have their OWN ateam babies.... :wub: