Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Post from Siamdara.com
"แอฟ" ยันจริง! สะบั้นรัก "อ๋อ"
29 กันยายน 2552 2:32 น. View : 0 Post : 0
ได้อย่างเสียอย่าง ''แอฟ-ทักษอร'' มุทำงานหนัก 7 วันไม่พัก ส่งผลให้ต้องเลิกรากับ ''หมวดอ๋อ'' อดีตหวานใจที่คบหากันมายาวนานกว่า 13 ปี ปิดฉากรักมาราธอน จับตาหนุ่มคนโชคดีได้เข้ามาดามใจ นางเอกหน้าหวาน
นับว่าเป็นนางเอกฮอตฮิตอย่างมากในช่วงเวลานี้ สำหรับ ''แอฟ'' ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ แห่งวิก 3 พระราม 4 นอกจากงานละครแล้วยังมีงานโชว์ตัวติดต่อเข้ามาเป็นจำนวนมาก และนางเอกสาวก็ทุ่มเทกับการทำงาน 7 วัดรวดไม่มีวันพักผ่อนเต็มๆ เลยทีเดียว แถมยังรับผิดชอบงานที่ได้รับอย่างดีจนเป็นที่ถูกอกถูกใจผู้จัดผู้จ้าง
อย่างไรก็ตามขณะที่การทำงานไปได้สวย แต่เรื่องของหัวใจกลับถึงทางตัน เมื่อมีรายงานข่าวระบุว่า เวลานี้
แอฟนั้นได้เลิกรากับ ''หมวดอ๋อ'' อดีตหวานใจที่คบหากันมายาวนานกว่า 13 ปี ปิดฉากรักมาราธอนไปเรียบร้อยแล้ว เพราะระยะหลังไม่ค่อยมีเวลาให้กัน
เกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ผู้สื่อข่าวพยายามติดต่อนางเอกสาวสุดฮอตของวิกพระราม 4 เพื่อสอบถามข้อเท็จจริง แต่ไม่สามารถติดต่อได้ จึงได้ติดต่อไปทางคนใกล้ชิดของนางเอกสาว และได้รับการยืนยันว่า เวลานี้ แอฟกับหมวดอ๋อนั้นห่างกันมาระยะหนึ่งแล้ว
''แอฟกับหมวดอ๋อ ห่างๆ กันมาระยะหนึ่งแล้ว เพราะช่วงหลังแอฟทำงาน 7 วัน แทบไม่มีวันหยุดพักเลย ปัญหาส่วนหนึ่งที่เลิกกัน เพราะทำงานไม่มีวันหยุดพัก แต่ถ้ารายละเอียดลึกๆ กว่านี้ให้ไปถามแอฟเองดีกว่า เวลาที่เจอเขาออกงาน เพราะเรื่องนี้คนที่ตอบได้ดีที่สุดคือ แอฟ'' คนใกล้ชิดนางเอกสาวกล่าวในที่สุด
ทั้งนี้หลังจากมีข่าวว่า ''แอฟ'' นั้นห่างจาก ''หมวดอ๋อ'' แล้ว มีหลายฝ่ายออกมาจับจ้องมองว่า หนุ่มคนไหนจะกลายเป็นหนุ่มผู้โชคดี ที่แอฟซึ่งมีหนุ่มน้อยใหญ่หลายคนหมายปอง เปิดใจให้เข้ามาเป็นคนพิเศษต่อไป

Here is the translated article:
"Aff confirmed that she has broken up with Aor"
You get one thing you lose the next. Aff is fortunate enough to get work. She works 7 days a week and have no time for him. Every body is wondering who is going to be the next guy in her heart. This sweet pretty leading actress.
She is the most wanted leading actress during this time. Channel 3 have not only given her lakorns but also many other projects. She is so busy, she works 7 days a week. She has given all her time to work. She hasn't has a real time off. When she is given a project she puts her whole heart and soul into it and complete it with 100%. That makes the Channel 3 bosses very happy and they continue to give her more work.
Her work is going pretty good but her love of 13 years marathon has finally come to an end because she doesn't have time for him.
Siam Dara has tried contacting Aff to confirmed this news but was not able to get a whole of her. So they contacted someone closed to her and that person has confirmed that Aff and Aor has been separated for awhile now.
"Aff and Aor has been separated for awhile now, one of the reason for their break up is because they don't have time for each other. She works 7 days a week and have no time off. As for other problems in their relationship, you would have to ask Aff for the specific details. Ask her when you see her." said the person closest to Aff.
After the news of Aff break up, every body is wondering who will be the fortunate man that will filfilled her heart.

my opinion
, i so hope this is true and not a rumor...hmmm, a couple months ago...Aum and Pinky break up and now its Aff and Aor :ph34r: B)

same news about Aff and Aor was published in IGossipy.com

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you p'ying for the translation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too (if it didn't pass yet)
I was thinking of that same thing too when i was straightening my hair -- AUM/PINKY now Aff/Aor. something smell FISHY here -- LOl .. let's hope it's true too -- just need to hear more confirmation news ^^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
^thank you p'ying for the translation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too (if it didn't pass yet)
I was thinking of that same thing too when i was straightening my hair -- AUM/PINKY now Aff/Aor. something smell FISHY here -- LOl .. let's hope it's true too -- just need to hear more confirmation news ^^

I definitely knew this would come to an end one day. I had a feeling Aff and her boyfriend are drifting apart a long time ago through her interviews and workloads. I truly feel there is a special connection between Aum and Aff, thier eyes and body language said it all through youtubes. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up together, but slowly. I think that everything happened for a reason and is carefully planned out so it won't be a scandal. Also, I don't think Aff would be interested with a guy who Pinky recently been rumored with, who is outside the industry. Apparently he has a crush on Aff, but he is too much of a player for her. Aff is very conservation,and intelligent, and Aum would be a good choice I think, since they know each other well through working together, and he seems to be protective of her and gentle toward her. Cheers to Aff and Aum. hehehehheeh I am daydreaming again

sarN

sarNie Granny
NoooooOOO AFF need to be single so she can tease fan , nobody can have her , it break my heart already to know she have a bf , therefore she doesn't need to do it again lol , i forgive her the first time

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, in 2010, they'll know each other for 2 years since JLR debut or who know, they probably know each other a year before b/c filming start early so could have been 4 years in 2010 :p

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
My birthday is coming up soon enough, gonna be the big 30. I am probably the oldest person in here. I hoping for a confirmation from Aff too.

lsy123

sarNie Egg
This a great news for Aff and Aum though I felt a bit sad for Aff's boy friend...But is not it a good time to start to find another one when 13 year relationship still couldn't lead to a marriage?

I also believe Aff and Aum have attraction toward each other. In my opinion, Aff's heart drifted away from her boy friend since her by
s scandal in 2006 . There must be a trigger for this break up. I think, Aff and Aum came to know each other in JLR and became very close friends in Botan Gleep Sudtai, maybe kind of falling love without self knowing at that time. There relationship was heated up during shooting Namtan Mai, especially during trip to HK and Macou. You could see Aum express his love from heart and Aff was so moved in NM. Those scenes are very touching for real. Aum and Aff perfomed in a way they never did with others in other lakons because the feeling are natually from bottom of heart. I also believe Aum seperated from Pinky several months before June but didn't announce until June due to timing when their pre-arranged events together ended and Pink soon went to India. So I wouldn't say they developed the love that fast but during 1.5 year time frame.
I also don't think Aff would be interested in the Hi-So playboy. Otherwise I think wrong of Aff. Who else then?

Sign...One step closer to my ATM dream!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna wait for Aff herself to confirm this..never thought her relationship with the cop guy is going to end. Is there really a hope for a real ATEAM coupling??? :huh:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I'm still not sure about the news yet because from the news, Aff has not confirmed by herself yet. I wait for confirmation from Aff herself.

For Songkran, he used to say in "Tee Tai Krua" TV show that he admired Aff. And there's also the rumor that he was the one who broke Aff and Aor's relationship. I'm confused about the news now if it's true or not. He broke Aum and Pinky's relationship and now, Aff and her boyfriend too? This guy is so dangerous. :rolleyes:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
My birthday is coming up soon enough, gonna be the big 30. I am probably the oldest person in here. I hoping for a confirmation from Aff too.
Lol - rest assured that you're definitely not! ^_^ I don't mind admitting my age but I think it's probably gonna shock lotsa ppl here. :D

As for Aff, I wish her well. I don't mind her to end up with anyone as long as she's happy and they love each other. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
13 is a unlucky number :lol: , if she really break off w/her bf , gosh , all those years of memory ! Think about it , she must of dated him since she was 16 years old ? Good god ! What a waste of time and effort ! Wouldn't it be kind of hard to suddenly break up after so many years together ? It shouldn't be that simple , there have to be some heartaches.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Sure, you can post this because I got it from Aum's Pantip :)

Have you guy thought about the news that maybe is not a breakup but just a rumor and the REAL deal is she probably getting married to the guy? I just thought about it :ph34r:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
13 is a unlucky number :lol: , if she really break off w/her bf , gosh , all those years of memory ! Think about it , she must of dated him since she was 16 years old ? Good god ! What a waste of time and effort ! Wouldn't it be kind of hard to suddenly break up after so many years together ? It shouldn't be that simple , there have to be some heartaches.
I know! what a waste! my cuz and her bf dated for 10 years and just last year, they broke up -_- my cuz had a hard time moving on. since Aff is so preoccupied with her work, she probably don't have the time to think about the heartaches :lol:

Have you guy thought about the news that maybe is not a breakup but just a rumor and the REAL deal is she probably getting married to the guy? I just thought about it :ph34r:
yeah... it could be...
and when it's time for Aff to speak up and clear the gossip, she'd probably tell that they're already getting married :mellow:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
and all of our ATEAM's will be crushed and speechless for how long? Not that I don't want her to get marry but I may not be ready to accept that yet or I'm still having high hopes for Ateam :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'd be like this :mellow: if Aff confirms it hahahaha but her career is at its peak right now... I think she's not thinking about settling down and starting a family at the moment :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
exactly, she mentions that she is not ready for marriage but you never knows what the heart desire. Right now, I don't really want to think she much about it until we should get something from AFF. I was all excited last night that is was actually true but gossip is gossip. Let's see how the reporter will get their answer!

Til then, I still have my Ateam onscreen to satisfy my wanting for them to be together!

sendtokob

sarNie Egg

Thanks

About the news - right now we don't think anything we just waiting for something is confirmed by AFF herself. Anyway AFF@Pantip members will always support and love her.
Happy to be here .