Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want her to get marry ~~ NO! Is im the only one who want her to be single for life ? No AFF , baby don't date any more!

LOL baby?! hmmmm whats up with all of this breakup and secret affairs lol..gosh ive only been away for a wk...and my oh my... i hope umm & aff is really seeing one another...been cheering them on since JLR :lol:

i gotta go back and reread the gossip section.(i just hope it isnt like that american gossip magazine -_- )

hmph i sooooo got sidetracked...cause i just remember why i came in here..i wanted to complain bout that air dude...he is just freakin annoyed the heck out of me...hes the culprit behind this so called relationship..hes using tah...gosh i forgot his on-screen name...gosh whatever it is...

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol, she only been single for 48 hrs and already there a sign up sheet to be her next BF . Lord , i truly want her to be single and stay that way for me :wub: , she all mine , back off men , she all mine

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, she only been single for 48 hrs and already there a sign up sheet to be her next BF . Lord , i truly want her to be single and stay that way for me :wub: , she all mine , back off men , she all mine

SarN you want us to raise money for you to fly over to thailand to sign up too? :lol: (jk)

golly its already dubbed and out in khmer already? but the title...hmmm dont know bout the title though lol...gosh i was thinking it was skau komlouch...or klouch even...fit the burnt sugar...but they have to add the ju jod in there..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thanks ceci...it sounded like Air to me :lol: ugh...gosh im watching epi 4 and its making me mad...

the part where bo is like walking away from pae/pe...however you spell it. after she told him that they have to wake up from the dream & face reality...

"whatever happen in hong kong...stays in hong kong..." lol yea right! now i see why pae/pe is gonna flirt with ploy..*sighs..i cant seem to remember their on-screen name lol

cecilia

Staff member
^should i remind you again? I'll pick on you LOL
Here's what i got out of it --
aum - pe
aff - bo
ploy - nian
tah - tao
boy - ae
aff's brother (forgot his name) -- tik

see y'all tomorrow morning, i will record but won't be able to watch it until 11 am :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
Do ya' notice that most Thais affair is alway at HONG KONG ?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I will try to post the screencaps tomorrow from Pantip!

As of right now, I'm so confuse with my ATEAM hook-up. I really want to know what Aff have to say about this. But really, Aum and Pinky and now Aff and Or - I wonder what happen?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ceci..thanks again for the clarifications of the names..

i know i will forget again.. :lol: (ps atleast you get to watch it sooner than me..i cant watch it til...after 5pm...that is if i dont stream it live lol)..cause right now i think i want sleep more than i wanna watch this. i say this but i might just let it stream by itself all night again

ahhaha true SarN...maybe cause of the scenery...its too tempting to not have an affair... :lol: (it always seems to be cold there too.. ;) )

awww jennieN..i hope that news of aff & or isnt true...gosh it better not be true...aff where are you, come out and pls confirm that it isnt so!!! :unsure:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
amikrazie - you like Aff and Or?

well, is don't like them really because I'm always wanted Ateam together and I thought it was impossible. But I want to know if its a amicable break up. I don't want Aff to be sad over this. Hopefully, she stay a single life before getting serious with someone again.

lsy123

sarNie Egg
Hey Songkran can't you pay some respect to Aff to let herself to confirm the breakup? Can't you wait a little while to claim she is your new target?I don't see it is a smart move.
I smell competition here. Aum also said in Sam's 24 hour interview that he will prove himself good enough so let another one come into his life. Things are getting more interesting.I hope this incident will turn out to be a stimulator into relationship between Aum and Aff. It is a good test against how strong Aff's feeling toward Aum. Let's wait what Aff would response.

BTW, I am curious to know what Aum would answer to the question "what do you like Aff". For sure It is not like " because everybody in the country like her"- bad answer.

cecilia

Staff member
^jennie, i think ami is at it again with the names -- she probably meant AFF/SONGKRAN lOl

LET'S DO A BRAGELINA CHANT -- ateam, ateam, ateam !!! GOSH, the more i think about them, the more i want their love to come alive !!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think it wouldn't look right if AFF jump right into another relationship after breaking up from a 13 years one :lol: How can her heart heal that fast :blink: , therefore , i'm thinking , either the rumor is false are she truly is pack with work that she doesn't have time to have a BF , because men need attention , especially if you have a GF this HOT ! Lord, just thinking about it make me jealous :angry: , why o why does she have to have a previous BF!

lsy123

sarNie Egg
amikrazie - you like Aff and Or?

well, is don't like them really because I'm always wanted Ateam together and I thought it was impossible. But I want to know if its a amicable break up. I don't want Aff to be sad over this. Hopefully, she stay a single life before getting serious with someone again.
I guess the break-up is amicable. Just a month ago, Aff said Nor will still be her best friend even if they couldn't ever get married because he is the one witnessing her growing all these years. From then I felt they indeed would not ever be a couple but life time friends. I wish both can find the other part before it is too late.

cecilia

Staff member
^true, it's better to realize now than to wait later and decide -- time to move on to the next on the block -- I smell UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM -- want him to fight for AFF'S love now !!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO omg..tell me i didnt screw up on the names again...

anyhow its the news bout songkran & aff..like ceci mentioned..i hope it isnt true :lol:

im an ateam lover too! :lol:

btw..SarN is right..after that many yrs with someone you cant just forget bout them...its good that she find someone new..(i hope its umm btw)

it is the quickest way to heal from the previous relationship.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^true, it's better to realize now than to wait later and decide -- time to move on to the next on the block -- I smell UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM -- want him to fight for AFF'S love now !!!!
ceci remember I keep saying that instead of them dating - they will make a wedding announcement and said that they have been together for a while. Do you know my statement may be true - GOOD GOD, I didn't know I was this good :lol:

I can totally SMELL UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! but if he is secretly involve with her. I want him to protect her through this time with his life (just like when Pe want to buy the teddy dog for bo). He will now be the owner :wub:

Namtan Mai is really something isn't it - I must say the chemistry is now translating offscreen and all of ATEAM's fans are in dreamland :) except for Sarnies at the moment :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Right now I feel bad for Aff because she under great pressure. Everyone is focusing on her now and waiting for her responses. That stupid guy Songkran has no manners nor class at all because even though he is not from the entertainment industry but obviously he got good connections and friends, so he is one of a few people know about her breakup, so instead of waiting for Aff to announce to the world her personal matter, this inconsiderate guy loudly and proudly tell everyone he is seeing her or pursuing her all of a sudden.Actually, he is making a big fool of himself and Aff, because right now everyone is thinking he is a third hand to the breakup. Obviously a player will always be a player. for example,He knew about Pinky and Aum break in the first place, and immediately budded in and made everyone think that he is a third party to the break and now with Aff and her boyfriend. Obviously this guy love beautiful women who already was taken, and just waiting for right time to jump in after breakups, and since he got good connections through friends and families, he immediately pursue the women before other men can get a chance to."First come, first serve." kinda thing.

Pinky fell for his talks and status, and now she made a fool of herself in front of everyone. I think he was chatting up with Pinky all these time, but since he knew about Aff break up, he wants to go after Aff. Because he orginally has a big crush on her, but she didn't officially breakup with her bf yet. So now she is available, he immediately want to claim his status and mission. so lame!!!!

Man, this scandal is getting more interesting and intense because right now "namtan mai" is airing with Aff and Aum in it.Since this news is the hottest gossip of the town right now, we will get to see pieces of the puzzle come together. since there are many speculations of the chemistry between Aff and Aum onscreen and offscreen. Aum will be the reporter next target because many fans are rooting for them and he is one of the few male costars close with Aff. He will be putted on the spot. But I am sure he will give us good answers and not to make a fool of himself like the other guy did.
Aum for sure knew about the breakup long ago since he and Aff are closed and work together for so long. But he remained silent. but during the past months, all of us noticed how close and comfortable they get around each other. something to think about

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^^ yep we are in lala land right now...gosh i just hope that the dream becomes a reality soon. ^_^
suddenly I have all this confident about Ateam really/will be together. Time will tell and I'm pretty sure right now is not the time for hook up or announcement but instead work. Just work and give it time. If Ateam are meant to be together. THEY WILL STICK 4life!

ATEAM ATEAM ATEAM ATEAM