Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Regarding today episode -

I was wondering why Pawan gave the balloon to Nian instead? You could see in his eyes that he wanted to give to Bo but I think at the way Bo was uncomfortable with the whole situation and this is out in the public so I think Pawan does not want to give Bo burden so he gave it to Nian?
Though I glad Jaeng La gave Bo the white ballon.

and Once again - that snake lurking music is freaking me out.

I know some of you said that the music in here is similar to Jai Rao - however I just saw the love scenes with Aff and Ken - I do not think the music is a like. I like the OST in Namtan Mai more.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Wishbone is very thoughtful and kind, she is not only hard working but has a true good heart. She always pick out the best lakorn to sub, and willing to listen to others' opinion and put into consideration. If it weren't for her subs, I don't think many of us will explore and learn to appreciate thai cultures and entertainment world. Again, khob khun na kha!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Wishbone is very thoughtful and kind, she is not only hard working but has a true good heart. She always pick out the best lakorn to sub, and willing to listen to others' opinion and put into consideration. If it weren't for her subs, I don't think many of us will explore and learn to appreciate thai cultures and entertainment world. Again, khob khun na kha!!!!!
Wishbone is hardworking because if she is not - we wouldn't be able to get the eng sub done so far. I love how she got Namtan Mai eng sub within the week that it is airing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
and everything that ATEAM's related.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8029/affqx.jpg

Look everyone, aum and aff seem to be wearing matching clothes and accessories. I noticed it in several shows and occasion already. His arm seem to be wrapping toward her, as she leaning toward him. I don't think any onscreen couples have done like that before. Look at this pic, he is wearing black and white beaded necklace too. hehehhehe

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Man this is no good news!!!!

I read on a column that Nat admitting she is seeing Aum. So I guess Ateam is over then. I don't know what to say!!!She said they are good fiends, he goes to visit her mom at the hospital often, and they go out to dinner. Is Nat too old for Aum. She looks too old for him. Why would Aum go for some who used to be married with his friend. Hmmm.. Now Aff is single, if Aum doesn't step up, then he will never get a chance!

lsy123

sarNie Egg
Who can translate this from Umm's official website? It is about Umm and Nat. If Umm pursues Nat when Aff is single, he is stupid and I don't believe we are totally wrong about Aff and Umm.

ชัดลึก
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2552

ปัดข่าวจูบ"อั้ม"กลางรพ."นัท" รับกำลังดูใจ

"นัท" มีเรีย เบเนเดตตี้ งงข่าวจูจุ๊บ "อั้ม" อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์ กลางห้องพักคนไข้ของแม่ ยอมรับอยากไปไหนมาไหนด้วยกัน แต่ไม่กล้า เพราะกลัวข่าวเร่งรัดความสัมพันธ์

นอกจากจะถูกจับตามอง ว่ากำลังกิ๊กกั๊กกับพระเอกหนุ่ม "อั้ม" อธิชาติ แล้ว ล่าสุด "นัท" มีเรีย ยังถูกเขียนพาดพิงจากซ้อในเว็บไซต์ดังในทำนอง ว่าถึงขั้นแอบไปจู๋จี๋จูจุ๊บกันในห้องพักคนไข้ ที่แม่นักร้องสาวพักรักษาตัวอยู่อีก เจอหน้าสาวนัทในงานแถลงข่าวคอนเสิร์ตดี้-บอย ป๊อป เฟสท์ เลยถามถึงเรื่องนี้ ว่าเป็นอย่างไรกันแน่ โดยเจ้าตัวปฏิเสธทันทีดังนี้

"ยังไม่ได้อ่านเลยนะ แต่สงสัยว่าเขาไปเห็นได้ยังไง เขาไปเป็นอะไรตรงไหนอยู่ในห้องเหรอ นัทตอบตรงๆ เลย ว่าคงไม่ทำอะไรแบบนี้แน่นอน ด้วยสถานที่ด้วย ทุกคนมีมารยาทในการมาเยี่ยมคนป่วยกันอยู่แล้ว ซึ่งเขาก็มาเหมือนคนที่มาเยี่ยมปกติ อย่างเรื่องไปกินข้าวก็เหมือนกัน บอกว่านัทไปผับไปนั่งนับขนตากัน เรื่องนี้ก็เป็นเรื่องนานมากแล้ว แถมจริงๆ วันนั้นก็ไปกันเยอะ หลายคน มีศิลปินคนอื่นด้วย แต่ว่าอาจจะด้วยกระแส ก็จะเขียนถึงแค่ 2 คน บอกได้เลย ว่านัทไม่เคยนั่งนับขนตาอะไร" นัทตอบติดตลก

ถามว่าหนุ่มอั้มไปเยี่ยมแม่ของเธอบ่อยแค่ไหน นักร้องสาวบอกว่าไปเรื่อยๆ แต่ไม่บ่อย ไม่ถึงขนาดไปทุกวัน และไม่ได้นับว่ากี่ครั้งแล้ว ส่วนเรื่องที่ว่าซ้อเขียนขนาดที่ว่าพยาบาลเห็น ว่านอนค้างด้วยกันทั้งคืน เธอทำเสียงตกใจบอกว่า "จริงปะ ตัวนัทยังไม่เคยนอนค้างที่โรงพยาบาลด้วยซ้ำ ไม่จริงหรอก"

นัท บอกด้วยว่าแม่ไม่ได้ว่าอะไรที่พระเอกคนดังไปเยี่ยม เพียงแค่มีคนไปเยี่ยมแม่ก็ดีใจแล้ว และมีคนไปเยี่ยมหลายคน ไม่ได้มีแค่พระเอก ถามว่าถือเป็นคนพิเศษกว่าคนอื่นที่มาเยี่ยมหรือเปล่า ไม่อยากบอกว่าใครพิเศษ เพราะทุกคนที่มาเยี่ยมก็พิเศษหมด ถือว่ามีน้ำใจ ให้ความรัก ความปรารถนาดีต่อกัน

ถามต่อถึงความสัมพันธ์ ณ วันนี้ว่าจะเรียกว่าอะไร นัทบอก

"เป็นเพื่อนที่ดี เป็นคนดีคนหนึ่ง เหมือนรู้จักกันมานานแล้ว แต่ตอนนี้ก็ได้เจอกันบ่อยขึ้นหน่อย ต้องดูกันไปเรื่อยๆ อย่างที่บอกนัทไม่ได้ปิดตัวเอง แต่ก็ต้องใช้เวลา ก็มีเจอกัน ไปทำบุญบ้าง บางครั้งก็อยากไปไหนกันให้มากกว่านี้นะ ไปกินข้าวเหมือนกับคนอื่นๆ ที่รู้จักกัน แต่ยังคุยกับแอน (แอน ทองประสม เพื่อนสนิท) เลย เดี๋ยวจะเป็นข่าวอีกหรือเปล่า กลัวว่าข่าวจะทำให้รวบรัดเกินไป

นัทกลัวว่าคนจะเข้าใจไปกันใหญ่โต เลยเถิด อยากให้ใช้เวลา อยากให้ดูเป็นเรื่องธรรมดา ไม่ว่าจะเป็นกินข้าว ไปไหนมาไหน นัทก็อยากมีเพื่อนเหมือนกัน เพราะเป็นคนมีเพื่อนน้อย ถามว่าอยากให้มองเป็นเรื่องธรรมดาของคนที่คบหาดูใจกันอยู่หรือเปล่า ก็เป็นไปได้ มันเป็นไปได้หมด ถามว่าใช้คำว่าศึกษาดูใจกันอยู่ได้หรือเปล่า คำนี้ นัทรู้สึกว่ากำลังอินเลิฟ ยังไงก็ไม่รู้ เอาเป็นว่าเป็นเพื่อนที่ไปไหนกันได้ คุยกันได้ดีกว่า" นัทกล่าวสรุป

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Man this is no good news!!!!

I read on a column that Nat admitting she is seeing Aum. So I guess Ateam is over then. I don't know what to say!!!She said they are good fiends, he goes to visit her mom at the hospital often, and they go out to dinner. Is Nat too old for Aum. She looks too old for him. Why would Aum go for some who used to be married with his friend. Hmmm.. Now Aff is single, if Aum doesn't step up, then he will never get a chance!

Where is the news? I am very curioius.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
As I'm afraid to this that Aum is actually dating Nat. I'm slowly trying to digest this news in. As for Aff, I'm not so sure. She have not confirm anything but I do believe that she is now single. And I don't know if the news about her and Sangkran is true until I hear from her.

Until now - seem like our Ateam hook-up is once again put on hold or end in disappointment. Now, let's just cheer for them onscreen.

i just don't understand why Aum would jump in a relationship so fast. He just broke up with Pinky like 2-4 months ago. He does live up to the playboy title. If I were Aff - having Aum as a good friend is better because she saw going through one girl after another. I don't think she would consider hooking up with him because she knows he is not the serious, long lasting type. I have my disappointment in Aum.

lsy123

sarNie Egg
Who can translate this from Umm's official website? It is about Umm and Nat. If Umm pursues Nat when Aff is single, he is stupid and I don't believe we are totally wrong about Aff and Umm.

ชัดลึก
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2552

ปัดข่าวจูบ"อั้ม"กลางรพ."นัท" รับกำลังดูใจ

"นัท" มีเรีย เบเนเดตตี้ งงข่าวจูจุ๊บ "อั้ม" อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์ กลางห้องพักคนไข้ของแม่ ยอมรับอยากไปไหนมาไหนด้วยกัน แต่ไม่กล้า เพราะกลัวข่าวเร่งรัดความสัมพันธ์

นอกจากจะถูกจับตามอง ว่ากำลังกิ๊กกั๊กกับพระเอกหนุ่ม "อั้ม" อธิชาติ แล้ว ล่าสุด "นัท" มีเรีย ยังถูกเขียนพาดพิงจากซ้อในเว็บไซต์ดังในทำนอง ว่าถึงขั้นแอบไปจู๋จี๋จูจุ๊บกันในห้องพักคนไข้ ที่แม่นักร้องสาวพักรักษาตัวอยู่อีก เจอหน้าสาวนัทในงานแถลงข่าวคอนเสิร์ตดี้-บอย ป๊อป เฟสท์ เลยถามถึงเรื่องนี้ ว่าเป็นอย่างไรกันแน่ โดยเจ้าตัวปฏิเสธทันทีดังนี้

"ยังไม่ได้อ่านเลยนะ แต่สงสัยว่าเขาไปเห็นได้ยังไง เขาไปเป็นอะไรตรงไหนอยู่ในห้องเหรอ นัทตอบตรงๆ เลย ว่าคงไม่ทำอะไรแบบนี้แน่นอน ด้วยสถานที่ด้วย ทุกคนมีมารยาทในการมาเยี่ยมคนป่วยกันอยู่แล้ว ซึ่งเขาก็มาเหมือนคนที่มาเยี่ยมปกติ อย่างเรื่องไปกินข้าวก็เหมือนกัน บอกว่านัทไปผับไปนั่งนับขนตากัน เรื่องนี้ก็เป็นเรื่องนานมากแล้ว แถมจริงๆ วันนั้นก็ไปกันเยอะ หลายคน มีศิลปินคนอื่นด้วย แต่ว่าอาจจะด้วยกระแส ก็จะเขียนถึงแค่ 2 คน บอกได้เลย ว่านัทไม่เคยนั่งนับขนตาอะไร" นัทตอบติดตลก

ถามว่าหนุ่มอั้มไปเยี่ยมแม่ของเธอบ่อยแค่ไหน นักร้องสาวบอกว่าไปเรื่อยๆ แต่ไม่บ่อย ไม่ถึงขนาดไปทุกวัน และไม่ได้นับว่ากี่ครั้งแล้ว ส่วนเรื่องที่ว่าซ้อเขียนขนาดที่ว่าพยาบาลเห็น ว่านอนค้างด้วยกันทั้งคืน เธอทำเสียงตกใจบอกว่า "จริงปะ ตัวนัทยังไม่เคยนอนค้างที่โรงพยาบาลด้วยซ้ำ ไม่จริงหรอก"

นัท บอกด้วยว่าแม่ไม่ได้ว่าอะไรที่พระเอกคนดังไปเยี่ยม เพียงแค่มีคนไปเยี่ยมแม่ก็ดีใจแล้ว และมีคนไปเยี่ยมหลายคน ไม่ได้มีแค่พระเอก ถามว่าถือเป็นคนพิเศษกว่าคนอื่นที่มาเยี่ยมหรือเปล่า ไม่อยากบอกว่าใครพิเศษ เพราะทุกคนที่มาเยี่ยมก็พิเศษหมด ถือว่ามีน้ำใจ ให้ความรัก ความปรารถนาดีต่อกัน

ถามต่อถึงความสัมพันธ์ ณ วันนี้ว่าจะเรียกว่าอะไร นัทบอก

"เป็นเพื่อนที่ดี เป็นคนดีคนหนึ่ง เหมือนรู้จักกันมานานแล้ว แต่ตอนนี้ก็ได้เจอกันบ่อยขึ้นหน่อย ต้องดูกันไปเรื่อยๆ อย่างที่บอกนัทไม่ได้ปิดตัวเอง แต่ก็ต้องใช้เวลา ก็มีเจอกัน ไปทำบุญบ้าง บางครั้งก็อยากไปไหนกันให้มากกว่านี้นะ ไปกินข้าวเหมือนกับคนอื่นๆ ที่รู้จักกัน แต่ยังคุยกับแอน (แอน ทองประสม เพื่อนสนิท) เลย เดี๋ยวจะเป็นข่าวอีกหรือเปล่า กลัวว่าข่าวจะทำให้รวบรัดเกินไป

นัทกลัวว่าคนจะเข้าใจไปกันใหญ่โต เลยเถิด อยากให้ใช้เวลา อยากให้ดูเป็นเรื่องธรรมดา ไม่ว่าจะเป็นกินข้าว ไปไหนมาไหน นัทก็อยากมีเพื่อนเหมือนกัน เพราะเป็นคนมีเพื่อนน้อย ถามว่าอยากให้มองเป็นเรื่องธรรมดาของคนที่คบหาดูใจกันอยู่หรือเปล่า ก็เป็นไปได้ มันเป็นไปได้หมด ถามว่าใช้คำว่าศึกษาดูใจกันอยู่ได้หรือเปล่า คำนี้ นัทรู้สึกว่ากำลังอินเลิฟ ยังไงก็ไม่รู้ เอาเป็นว่าเป็นเพื่อนที่ไปไหนกันได้ คุยกันได้ดีกว่า" นัทกล่าวสรุป
I find it at dirtyloundry:
“Nat” Myria Bennedetti is under close observation for her relationship with leading actor “Aum” Atichart. In the latest news, columnist Sor 7 of popular website wrote that Aum & Nat were caught kissing each other in her mom’s hospital room.

At “Dee Boy Pop Fest” Concert, Nat clarifies all allegations.

“I haven’t read the article but I’m curious, how could she have seen us? Where was she hiding in the room? Honestly we wouldn’t do anything like that because of the venue that we were in. Everyone has manners during hospital visiting hours. Aum’s visit to the hospital is normal”

“As for talking about us eating out together in a pub and I sat there counting his eye lashes. Gosh that’s so long ago, honestly we went with a lot of people that night. A lot of other people were with us at the time, there were other artists also but perhaps because of our news together she decided to only write about us two, anyway, I never count his lashes” Says Nat with a laugh

Does Aum visit your mom in hospital often?

“Regularly but not often, not to the point where he visits every day and I haven’t been counting the number of times he visits. As for Sor 7 claiming the nurses saw us spending the night there, really? I never sleep over at the hospital, so it’s not true”

Nat also says her mother doesn’t mind the famous actor at all. Her mom is just happy to get a visit from someone and people are visiting her regularly, not just Aum.

Is Aum considered as a special visitor?

“I don’t want to say anyone is special because everyone who paid a visit are all special because they are kind to show their good intention”

At this stage what’s your relationship to Aum?

“He’s a good friend, a good person. We’ve known each other for a long time but now we see each other more often and we will have to keep on learning more about each other. As I said before, I’m not closed off to relationships but it takes time. We see each other, we go to the temples and sometimes I want to spend more time with him, go out for dinner with him like I do with other people I know”

“I talked to Anne (Anne Tongprasom) is this going to make more news, I’m scared that the media will rush things too much and other people will misunderstood. I want to take my time, seeing someone is natural, I want to have friends too, I don’t have a lot of friends”

“If you want to ask if this is like we’re seeing each other, well it’s possible, anything is possible. But can we use the word seeing eachother, well I feel that sounds like we’re in love or something, so let’s call it as, we are friends who go out to places with each other and talk to each other”

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Omg such sad news. I can't bare this anymore. Bad news again :(
tell me about it - after hearing Aff's break -up. I was excited - then comes Aum and Nat, I'm depressed. then Sangkran - EW..and not again confirmation of closeness between Nat and Aum.

Nat said that they are close friends like any of her other friends. That's nice. If Aum hasn't step up or anything. Time to take a step down boy. I can't bear the news with Ateam seeing other people. I REFUSE to because its a let down for me and I'm feeling very uneasy and unhappy right now. OUCH!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I very like this lakorn.
I fall in love with Aum all over again :D
Gosh, I love how he look at her..the longing and yearning...

cecilia

Staff member
^wait until you watch today episode -- he slept with other woman for no reason -- b/c he misses bo, not a good excuse for me .. other man who miss their wife/gf don't do this but him .. NO, HE'S POLLUTED like sarN said (come to think of it) -- really is his fault for not keeping up with his action (nian, wee, and bo + other suarn gern women)

lsy123

sarNie Egg
tell me about it - after hearing Aff's break -up. I was excited - then comes Aum and Nat, I'm depressed. then Sangkran - EW..and not again confirmation of closeness between Nat and Aum.

Nat said that they are close friends like any of her other friends. That's nice. If Aum hasn't step up or anything. Time to take a step down boy. I can't bear the news with Ateam seeing other people. I REFUSE to because its a let down for me and I'm feeling very uneasy and unhappy right now. OUCH!
Umm once said don't listen to others but him. So let's wait what he said about it. From what I digest the news above, Actually Nat denied using "SEE" word. Maybe Nat has good feeling toward Umm -one side only. I just saw a picture which Aum and Nat are put together. I feel funny even to see them together.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Aum and Nat are really just friends, because if they realy do date, then I think they won't last either just like Pinky. i swear, if Aum doesn't has any feelings for Aff, he should stop giving her eye looks and body languages cause he making us think there is something going on between them. I mean I love Aum and Aff together in lakorn, but with the youtube videos and pictures being uploaded with them being so closed to one another just make thier fans goes wild and give them high hope. But if it just for publicity then I would be pissed off. I mean Ann and Ken are closed too, and they are in so many lakorn, but I don't see them acting like that offscreen.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
^wait until you watch today episode -- he slept with other woman for no reason -- b/c he misses bo, not a good excuse for me .. other man who miss their wife/gf don't do this but him .. NO, HE'S POLLUTED like sarN said (come to think of it) -- really is his fault for not keeping up with his action (nian, wee, and bo + other suarn gern women)
Maybe that's why in later episodes, he has to pay a lot to win Bo back. He committed the huge mistake and he would feel unworthy of Bo. Let's see how he suffered from it.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching ep.6 (despite not knowing what they were actually saying) and I'm a little pissed.

Why couldn't the morning after with Aum and Aff be somewhat like the one in ep.6 with Aum shirtless? It's not fair. That unknown woman gets to lay on his naked chest and what does Aff get? A bathrobe and pants. :angry:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i havent watched epi 5 or 6 yet, but just the way u guys are saying it,
he slept with another girl??/ wat an idoit.... i feel sad for Bo...
and omg she is pregnant... yayaya....

and right now the news bout nat and aum??? i cant believe it..... y aum??? now aff
is single now, go for it...... y nat????????? :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching ep.6 (despite not knowing what they were actually saying) and I'm a little pissed.

Why couldn't the morning after with Aum and Aff be somewhat like the one in ep.6 with Aum shirtless? It's not fair. That unknown woman gets to lay on his naked chest and what does Aff get? A bathrobe and pants. :angry:
I haven't think about that but I AM NOW. WHY?

Anyway, I'm pissed at today episode too. Why didn't he just have Jaeng La drove him home. Why does he go to the condo with another woman. Sleep with that woman is no excuse for missing someone. He can be drunk and not doing anything is a committed to missing someone not missing someone and having somebody else next to him naked. YOU PLAYA YOU PAWAN