Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
no spoiler yet

P'Ying said that she will try to post some spoilers before we get next week episode. I want to know as well. I hate waiting

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
This is what I could tell from ep 8's ending credits.

In ep.9, the baby will be born and Pawan resumes stalking Bo & baby after receiving a picture of the newborn. Pawan begins to think that he might be the father of the baby.
Nian and Ae will show their true colors.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Pawan's reaction when he found out that Tao is gay and that the baby is his. <_<

I'm still pissed at the Man and I want him to feel sorry for everything he gone through

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Aff finally came out...here's the link: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/23436

the rumors are true :( about her and Songkran.

neena

sarNie Adult
uh...ew...well...i hate songkran now...i give them three months though or close to a year. songkran just wants publicity atm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:( Im crush , I'm going to cry in the corner now

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm going away for a couple days to the temple to heal my broken heart , therefore , I will be missing in this thread , don't worry i won't hang on my ankle & torture myself , just need time to heal :( , first it was Or now Songkran :(

neena

sarNie Adult
yep, i'm joining u sarn!!! i'm heartbroken too!!! i will never love aff like you but still my heart is broken because i don't like the idea of her and songkran...so see you girls when aff breaks it off with songkran! lol

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
heres translated link to the article: http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/10/09/affs-confession-im-talking-to-songkran/#more-4384 :(

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
yep, i'm joining u sarn!!! i'm heartbroken too!!! i will never love aff like you but still my heart is broken because i don't like the idea of her and songkran...so see you girls when aff breaks it off with songkran! lol
i agree w/ u too, neena! make room for me...

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Well from the article, Aff mentioned that she and Sonkran are not dating, but they are "talking." She's known Sonkran's sister for couple years already. And she just got a chance to finally meet Sonkran. She also said she did go see movies with him, but most of the time she went with a group of people because they are hanging with the same group.

About Pinky, she said that its between Pinky and Sonkran. She asked the media not to ask her anything.

I hope that helps...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, somehow I'm not hurt or too worry about this news. I'm more affected by Aum and Nat than Aff and Sangkran.

As long as both Aum and Aff are not married. I don't care. I'm kinda sick and mad with all this news and rumor from last week so knowing Aff coming out with this interview is like. Oh - OKAY! Aff can dates him if she wants. If Aum and dating, Aff can dates too! :lol: