Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone remember the spoiler page posted when Pe find out he is the father of Bo's baby. I remember someone posted but I can't find it. I remember he went to the hospital to visit the baby.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
here it is. Posted by Ceci

I skip the sad parts and restart when Pawan gets to see his child for the first time with the help from Jangla. The funny thing is Jangla likes all the girls that pawan have relationship with but Pawan ends up getting all those girls and Jangla always help him getting out of the mess. Poor Jang!

Here is the short spoiler.

Jangla took Pawan to see his baby for the first time at the clinic. Pawan has never known that Thuma was expecting his child when they broke up.

As soon as Pawan set eyes on the infant, it was difficult to contain his excitement. He felt so overwhelmed with emotion. Just the sight of his child took his breath away.

Jangla: Hey Pe, are you all right?

Pawan was speechless. He felt overwhelmed that he almost went into shock for a moment, but he regained his composure and managed to ask Jangla Is it a boy? Does he look like me?

Jangla: Yes, its a boy. His mother nicknamed him บุ้งกี๋Boongghie (Boongghie means dustpan in Thai)
Pawan: Would it be possible to get permission to hold the baby?

Jangla: Since its so late now, we shouldnt disturb the baby. It would be better to come back tomorrow

Pawan felt light-hearted as he left the clinic knowing he is a father now: a father of a beautiful 4 months baby boy. His thought of Thuma now filled him with remorse and guilt that he abandoned her in favor of a new relationship b/c of misunderstanding.

Pawan pondered; would it be possible to reconcile his relationship with Thuma? The more he thought about it, the more his heart ached.

Janlga suggested Pawan to build a new house on the lot given by Panee so that Pawan can have a fresh start with his new family. He conceived the plan to have the house built and hire Thuma to do the interior design concealing the fact that the house will be for her and the baby.

Jangla: You just have to take care of the financing and I will manage the rest

Pawan: Youre an incredible friend, Jang, thanks a lot

After Pawan went home, he didnt sleep all night. He couldnt wait until the morning so that he could go back to the clinic in order to spend more time with his baby son.

The next morning Pawan went to the clinic with Panee. When he saw his baby in the nurse arms, he felt guilty knowing that he is able to provide much better care for his child than having him staying in this clinic.

Panee said He is so adorable. Every time I visited him, Ive never seen him crying. When he laughs, he laughs out loud. He is the spitting image of you

Pawan: Shall we steal him away?

Panee: What? I think the same thing every time I come here, but I know thats not the answer. There must be other options. We must consider the well being of the baby and his mother

Pawan: Its my desire to be with the mother but Im not sure if she wants the same thing

You have to accept whats happened in the past and try to regain her love and trust Panee lectured him.

Pawan: I will do whatever it takes to win her back. Im so full of guilt and ashamed of myself. That makes it even more difficult to approach her and beg for her forgiveness

Credit: Naki (Puangpakaam)

GOOD LUCK to PAWAN on how to WIN back BO's love and his SON!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much JennieN for the spoiler, you are so quick.
:)

I don't fully understand the term "seeing" as to "dating" . To me it the same. When Nat say she is seeing Aum, I am assume she is dating him but just an early stage of the relationship. And now Aff is admitting she is seeing Songkran, it is like she is starting to date the guy too. I don't have a good feeling about it, anyway I shouldn't even care, it is their personal life anyway.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's how I feel on the moment. I'm been like really upset about both Aum and Aff's news so I have come to term to just let it go. As long as Aum and Aff are really good close friend offscreen - I'm more happier. They can flirt and tease each other like before - no changes. I'm all for that.
Saying like this, I'm still hoping for them to become as couple as well but I don't know if they agree with me on that part :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's how I feel on the moment. I'm been like really upset about both Aum and Aff's news so I have come to term to just let it go. As long as Aum and Aff are really good close friend offscreen - I'm more happier. They can flirt and tease each other like before - no changes. I'm all for that.
Saying like this, I'm still hoping for them to become as couple as well but I don't know if they agree with me on that part :rolleyes:
but anyway - did Aum said anything about this Pinky and Aff news? I mean he warn Pinky and all but what EXACTLY did he said about Aff? I would like to know too please?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
but anyway - did Aum said anything about this Pinky and Aff news? I mean he warn Pinky and all but what EXACTLY did he said about Aff? I would like to know too please?
He didn't say much about her. We just have to wait and see. The reporter asked him if he talked to Aff since. He said no, since they don't meet together. Since, with Songkran news break out with Aff. I have a feeling that AUm and Aff are just pretending to be friendly for the fans to boost their popularity. We all know that no costars act like that offscreen. It makes us believe that there is something going on between these two. But now we know that Aum is seeing Nat, and Aff is seeing Songkran, so I think we all were mislead with Aum and Aff flirting. Because if there were something going between them, Aum would be linked to her breakup, not Songkran. If both Aum and Aff are not attracted to each other before, I don't think they will be seeing each other later. Since they worked together for so long. I am just doubting their relationhip now.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really hope that's not the case though. I will definitely be crush if they pretended to be friendly just for the fans sake. That's LAME!!!!!! :angry: if its true!!!!!

but I don't think is fake - I saw clips of them and even when the camera is not around - they still very close with each other.

Oh god, I'm having doubt again - this is driving me nuts!!!!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
read this

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/10/10/songkran-ploy-old-friends/#more-4396

Songkran and ploy..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm not suprise in this news because I think the Thai industry is pretty small. Everybody knows each other and importantly actors and actress mixed with Socialite or Hi-So(ciety) by that I don't think is anything new. Ploy is very out going so knowing Sangkran doesn't suprise me.

Sangkran is starting to make a few public appearances now. I think he is very confident on winning Aff's heart so best of luck to him. Who knows, he may be Aff's soulmate!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay i'm sick n tired of that guy Songkram...even though he seems all cute n stuff to people but to me...he is just some guy who seem to want attention and what's up with all the news with different girls...c'mon it's so tiring already...please Aff don't choose to go date that guy...and Aum too he needs to step up to the plate and win Aff's heart instead of Songkram...like what Aum told the Chinese ATM Fans..."Wait 'till Aff is single..." c'mon when is it going to happen Aum? Well, hopefully he's not so slow on doing what he told his fans...i know i shouldn't be all mad n stuff of these Ateam but they are breaking some people's heart to for not doing what they say...i know i know a promise can never be kept...but hopefully these Ateam couple finds out or I'll be doing more praying for these two to be together...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I don't find Sangkran cute or handsome at all. Not because he is with Aff or dissing Pinky. I'm okay with him but a bit irritated for him to go out and announcing Aff's break up before she did. Hmm, Okay - you can start courting her now knowing that thing are over between her and her exbf

as for Aum - hmm...I want him to be single. I don't want him to date any girl yet because he should be busy with lakorns and his IDOL project. During that process he should really define his heart and look for the one. I don't like him going dating along the string of girls and with NAT - IS PISSING ME OFF!!! Aum needs to stay single. that's all I wanted to say

however, suddenly I feel funny because I have a feeling that Aum may end up marrying Nat and Aff marrying Sangkran....ALL THIS FEELINGS is throwing me off...&)$$)@$)*@$#@ :ph34r: <_< :angry: :wacko: :(

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I don't find Sangkran cute or handsome at all. Not because he is with Aff or dissing Pinky. I'm okay with him but a bit irritated for him to go out and announcing Aff's break up before she did. Hmm, Okay - you can start courting her now knowing that thing are over between her and her exbf

as for Aum - hmm...I want him to be single. I don't want him to date any girl yet because he should be busy with lakorns and his IDOL project. During that process he should really define his heart and look for the one. I don't like him going dating along the string of girls and with NAT - IS PISSING ME OFF!!! Aum needs to stay single. that's all I wanted to say

however, suddenly I feel funny because I have a feeling that Aum may end up marrying Nat and Aff marrying Sangkran....ALL THIS FEELINGS is throwing me off...&)$)@$)*@$#@ :ph34r: <_< :angry: :wacko: :(
well, let's hope that ur hypothesis is not true about ateam marry someone different...:unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Songkran is decent looking. He may not be the best looking guy out there but hey he ain't ugly either. I have to defend Songkran. If Pinky had not announce her fake relationship as a couple with Songkran there wouldn't be so much exuberant gossips surrounding him. So we can't say this dude here wants public attention. So what about the past celebrities he's been seeing- we don't hear much... not much until Pinky gave fame to him. And seriously this is not the 1800s where men and women are not allowed to befriend the opposite sex. I just don't like the way Thai use the term "sibling" "sister and brother" crap after they have dated previously. Couldn't they use the term friends. But then again the term friends in Thai isn't a very good word either lmao WOW.

As again seeing is not considered dating automatically. In Aff and Aum case, I hope it just seeing and not dating.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
cant wait till WED our pre-ak will get to see his loved ones..IM SO EXCITED

JennieN

sarNie Adult
me too, I can't wait for Pawan to see Bo and the baby :wub: though is in a distance but is :wub:

Thuma may run away once again!

cecilia

Staff member
i think SONGKRAN is not a bad looking guy, i thought he was cute when Aff came on ttk to surprise him at his cabin house --- they wouldn't make a bad couple, it's just that i'm so into ATEAM that's why i prefer ATEAM wedding moreso than a possible AFF/SONGKRAM relationship -- but as far as ugly go, he's not, he's a good looking HISO man :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the next epi he will see them... yayaya
and ploy wud show the real her.... cant wait......

gosh that Songkran, i dont like him...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i think SONGKRAN is not a bad looking guy, i thought he was cute when Aff came on ttk to surprise him at his cabin house --- they wouldn't make a bad couple, it's just that i'm so into ATEAM that's why i prefer ATEAM wedding moreso than a possible AFF/SONGKRAM relationship -- but as far as ugly go, he's not, he's a good looking HISO man :p
the only HISO man I know is cute is AOM PIYADA's husband ART - now that's a CUTE GUY.

but with ATEAM - I'm so depress nowadays knowing that they should be with each other but instead they are dating someone else. For how long did I wanted Aff to break off with her boyfriend so she can give Aum a shot. As soon as she done it - she is already seeing somebody else and of course Aum can't be single for a lil while. He is once again in the dating pool. Therefore, I have come to realize that it will be a very low possibility for Ateam to be together as a couple. Why, I don't know but I have a feeling like it will never happen :angry: So I really need to find a place for myself to forget that and just enjoy them onscreen lovers :huh: I'M STILL HURT OVER THIS AUM & NAT, AFF and SANGKRAN!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Despite all the rumors, I am not losing my hope for ATEAM secretely involved each other off screen. Some body languages are too natural to fake. And also I think it is totally out of aff's character to break up a 13-year relationship and jump right into another one. AUM and AFF breaking up from previous relationship within one year is too coincidental and they are both quickly associated with someone is almost like a coverup. I do agree, though, without these rumors, AUM would be the no. 1 suspect for 3rd hand in AFF's relationship. And it could cause huge damage to the on-screen paring of these beloved on-screen couple. Time will tell us what is truly going on behind all these. At the same time, I am enjoying the amazing chemistry between them and praying for them to be each other's soulmate.

By the way, just read a profile about sangkran, he is 26 years old and was one a famous bad boy in industry not only by linking with different women but also taking drugs before being sent to New Zealand by his dad. After he got bachelor's degree, he came back to home as a changed man. Both his brother and him likes to link with famous actress in thailand.